Home
Posted By: OrangeOkie 60 Minutes - King of Jordan - 09/25/16
Pretty good piece on the King of Jordan just now on 60 Minutes. This guy sounds like a solid U.S. Ally, somebody we could invest in to set up refugee camps for the Syrians. He has already taken in refugees from Syria which amount to a 20% increase in his country's population.

[video:youtube]G3pVxquBlZo[/video]
I dont know what to believe anymore, but he sounded sane logical and incharge of what he could

Hank
One thing he emphasized was no more American troops walking down the streets of Muslim cities. Only muzzies can fight ISIS and it has to be across the middle east at the same time in every country.

LINK to entire 60 Minutes interview
Posted By: 79S Re: 60 Minutes - King of Jordan - 09/25/16
Those arabs are good at running from a good fight. Once the first shot is fired they are hauling ass in the opposite direction.
yeah, like muzzies will fight isis...... according to the book, this world will end anyway, we are headed that direction again, but then again we did survive the crusades....
Weren't these the same Muzzys that financed Osama Bin Ladin ?
Posted By: kwg020 Re: 60 Minutes - King of Jordan - 09/25/16
Check out the video about half way down. He sure makes Mr. Obama look like the pussy he is. kwg

http://www.businessinsider.com/king-abduallh-of-jordan-is-a-total-badass-2015-2

Posted By: add Re: 60 Minutes - King of Jordan - 09/25/16
Actually caught most of that interview tonight.

Guy seems to have waaaay more on the policy ball than our last 3-4 presidents.
Dude can shoot a 1911 pretty well if my memory of a vid posted here serves correct.

He seems to be a good guy. Good guys/people come from all religions, races, sexes, whatever. They're just not common in this country anymore. Especially in politics.
I think he walks in his father's shoes. A very bright man that the west could learn a lot from. As his father did, he speaks a voice of reason, from that region. Especially liked where he hunted down and killed those responsible for killing (torturing) one of his political prisoners. There are a couple more he said he hasn't gotten, but he said he will not give up until he finds them and disposes of them.
Originally Posted by 79S
Those arabs are good at running from a good fight. Once the first shot is fired they are hauling ass in the opposite direction.

That's exactly what a friend that is a contractor. He was in Yemen 3 years ago and said not only are they disgusting animals, they're cowards too. And generally bad shots.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Pretty good piece on the King of Jordan just now on 60 Minutes. This guy sounds like a solid U.S. Ally, somebody we could invest in to set up refugee camps for the Syrians. He has already taken in refugees from Syria which amount to a 20% increase in his country's population.

[video:youtube]G3pVxquBlZo[/video]

First time I have watched 60 Minutes in a long time. We need to do more for Jordan. They will fight.
© 24hourcampfire