Home
I already know who I will be voting for, and the media will be replaying their version of the highlights of the debate ad nauseum.
Come on Saints get it in gear!
I will be watching the football game.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I am curious as to why anyone would watch the debate.
I am curious as to why anyone would watch football.

Ever.

I am watching the debate because it promises to be amazingly entertaining. My 14 & 11 yo boys had me buying crackers, dip, cheese, and sundry snacks as if it were a typical super bowl party.

We can't wait to see Trump WRECK that woman!
Originally Posted by 5sdad
In hopes of seeing her collapse on stage - or at least suffer a major seizure..

I wanna see DT verbally demonstrate what a totally lousy pos candidate that the FLIP is...

If he does, I will have it recorded so I can see it again and again and again and again..

Who GAF about the Saints?? laugh laugh
Dont know about watching the debate, but pro football is out. Fugg them spoiled brat azzholes.
Don't watch football

Don't watch debates-I will read transcripts later.

Probably will go for a run.
If I want to watch people disrespect the nation, I choose to watch the debate and watch Hillary rather than a bunch of overpaid idiots encouraged by the NFL.

No NFL for me this year.
Will this be available in "live streaming", via I-net ?

GTC
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Thanks for asking. Because I don't watch football.
The Debate. I don't watch football anyway, but I want to see if Hillary "melts down."

L.W.
Nationals--Diamondbacks at 7.

I'll probably switch back and forth. Unless it's a great game, which the Nats usually serve up! Gonna win the WSeries!

"Book it!"

Go Nats!
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
I already know who I will be voting for, and the media will be replaying their version of the highlights of the debate ad nauseum.
Come on Saints get it in gear!
I will be watching the football game.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Until the NFL gets its act together on the National Anthem I won't be watching it.
Flippin' back and forth. It's like having Howard Cosell on MNF. Half the viewing audience watching so they can say -- "Aw, shut up Howard!!" Personally, hoping to see Hellary twitching on the floor after she sets Trump off. A decent man like the moderator cannot referee this one...
Originally Posted by Swifty52
Dont know about watching the debate, but pro football is out. Fugg them spoiled brat azzholes.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am not a big professional sports fan to start with. When all the hub bub started with Kapernik, I committed to not watch another NFL game, nor contribute another penny to anything NFL related until the NFL corrected the situation. Given the NFL's out right endorsement and support of Kapernik's actions, it appears I will not have to worry about spending any additional time nor money on professional football for the rest of my natural life ...

I'm O.K. with that...
I figure Wifey & I will watch the debate.
We're both "Steeler Fans", rather than football fans, and usually won't even watch Super Bowl unless the Steelers are involved.
There's no way we won't back Trump, but we're both curious as to how bad the media bias is gonna be, and if the witch will "short circuit" again.
7mm
Most likely neither.
I won't watch either. I am sure there is an episode of Bonanza on YouTube, or an episode of Midsomer Murder that would be more interesting.
Football here.
Neither one is worth my time!
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
The Debate. I don't watch football anyway, but I want to see if Hillary "melts down."

L.W.

Or passes out!

Doc
I'm going into the reloading room and load some ammo or cast some bullets.
Those are not my options.
I watching the debate to see what happens although there is no real practical need because I am voting for Trump even if he shoots a few people tonight.

I hope Hillary has one of those bobble head conniption fits on national TV when Trump lays into her.
Right you'll be watching twitter for Liberal "alternative" responses to the Dems crowned Liberal.
I don't pay for TV, so I'll watch the debate. I'm looking forward to seeing Hillary keel over anyway. smile
If the paid actors (players) on the stage (stadium paid for with taxpayer money) want to go off script you won't find me tuning in to watch.
Neither. I'm interested to know the results of the debate, which will be well summarized in the outlets tomorrow morning.
F both. I will be practicing my dry firing then some speed bag.
Both will come in handy any day now.
Originally Posted by efw
I am curious as to why anyone would watch football.

Ever.

I am watching the debate because it promises to be amazingly entertaining. My 14 & 11 yo boys had me buying crackers, dip, cheese, and sundry snacks as if it were a typical super bowl party.

We can't wait to see Trump WRECK that woman!

Yep, plus 1 for all the above.
I might flip over to the debate occasionally to see if Hillary is still standing.

But since Netflix added the first season of Supergirl, I don't know...
Debate/ hockey game/Monday Night Fights! memtb
I'm so enthused about these 2 choices -

I believe I'll just watch my toenails grow!

Would have been football, but I won't sanction the azzhole's behavior, and I don't believe Goodall should have, either!
I've got Longmire episodes to catch up on, but may bounce back to watch Trump skewer The Beast.
Originally Posted by krupp
F both.

I wonder which one will disrespect the country the most.
I have some paint to watch as it is drying.
Who is playing?
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
I might flip over to the debate occasionally to see if Hillary is still standing.

But since Netflix added the first season of Supergirl, I don't know...

JEB! thinks she's hot, so ya got that going for ya! laugh
Fack the NFL and their illiterate "stars"! I want to watch the debate, and watch the Hillbilly go into an uncontrollable convulsion!
Originally Posted by krupp
I will be practicing my dry firing

A guy can do that using television images as targets......

Just saying.
I can't decide, load 223 shells for a prairie dog shoot, or 12 ga sporting clays loads. One or the other will happen tonight.
Both. I'm recording the debate but will flip back and forth. God knows that the NFL has enough commercials.
the debate

Piss into the wind...
Neither one.

I don't GAS about football and the debates are just another circus for the media.

Ed
Sweate lie'rs OR sweate men playing with balls and showering together..... Debate

I will be watching Cardinal baseball and some of the debate.

Will stick with whichever is the most fireworks.
I'm boycotting NFL this year , the Debate
Work on the tractor, maybe disc a bit, and some household stuff before going to bed....
Debate.

This might be the best entertainment all year........or it might be the worst nightmare all year.
Either choice allows viewing of felons.

mike r
I'll start with the debate, then when Hillary drops, or goes cross-eyed, I'll turn the game on.....lol

Tony
Saints vs who?

I want to watch the debate but I cannot stand to hear that lying harridan speak more than 3 words.
I will have to wait for debate highlights. Hope the witch chokes, coughs, and passes out, the sick, old, senile, demented lying Piece of [bleep].
Hicountry: You and some others have me thinking now - it would be just wonderful to watch the "turd-sandwich" (hildabeast as defined by the writers of last weeks latest season opening episode of T.V.'s "South Park"!) cough into apoplexy or stumble and crack her cranium!
I would be so disappointed if I did not see her take a dive live!
Maybe I will watch the debate?
By the way if any of you missed the season opener of South Park last week try and retrieve it and watch it - they actually referred to "the hildabeast" as a "turd sandwich" numerous times!
And it was pretty funny also.
I don't normally watch "South Park" but I saw a promo for the season opener and they alluded to colon crapernick and how they would humiliate him for his black lives mattters stance.
It was shockingly funny and unusual how this T.V. show attacked "the hildabeast".
Yeah just seeing "the hildabeast" going cross-eyed would be worth having to suffer at the sight of "it" (the hildabeast") lying to Americans at every opening of her wrinkly lipped mouth.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Neither. I already know what tomorrow's debate headlines will say, and the inmates are running the asylum at the NFL.
Football.....though I would enjoy seeing Hilary get her pigskin arse kicked around. But the aggravation would not be worth it.
I wonder if they have hildabitch on oxygen right now , trying to get her pumped up for the debate ?

Mike
Will be watching "Bizarre Foods With Andrew Zimmern."
F the NFL
Neither
what is MNF? maggots on display...
ShurshotOH: Well Monday Night Football has been an American tradition for many decades now - half way through the fourth quarter and 77 points (collectively) have been scored so far.
Its a T.V. program of a sporting event - men mostly enjoy it.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I watched the Saints get their azzes beaten....again!!
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

My clever plan went to hell in a hurry. The Cards sucked worse than Clinton or Trump.
Last time I checked the Cards were losing to the Reds 14 to one in the bottom of the fifth.
The final score between Clinton and Trump was a lot closer that that.
Neither, spending time with the wife watching the newest season of Longmire.

My clever plan went to hell in a hurry. The Cards sucked worse than Clinton or Trump.
Last time I checked the Cards were losing to the Reds 14 to one in the bottom of the fifth.
The final score between Clinton and Trump was a lot closer that that.

GO GIANTS!!! laugh
NO!!
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
ShurshotOH: Well Monday Night Football has been an American tradition for many decades now - half way through the fourth quarter and 77 points (collectively) have been scored so far.
Its a T.V. program of a sporting event - men mostly enjoy it.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

VarmintGuy: Respecting the American flag has been a tradition and has been around a whole lot longer than MNF. MEN and women respect the flag and the National Anthem and have died to protect them. Boys got to have their football. You have your priorities screwed up my friend. But as long as you have your little football game to watch I suppose you can turn your back and a blind eye on the flag and the country and justify it in your mind... I hope you can sleep well at night because the people that died for that flag have given you that privilege to blow it off so easily.
I chose badly.

I normally don't watch these staged events (freakin hate politicians) but there was the chance that the traitorous bitch would topple over..

I did catch the third and fourth quarters though. Never thought Hotlanta would be in the running.

Didn't watch either one. Went to bed at 8 o'clock, and was up at 5 am.
I didn't watch either. I'm in the middle of moving.

With modern technology, you can see box scores and highlights of everything. I hardly watch anything on
TV anymore. Just check things out later.
© 24hourcampfire