Home
I am amazed at the whining.

One round of a three round fight. You did not like it-SO WHAT?

Reports are Trump won over VOTERS

That is the goal. We work on the President

Then we work on the SCOTUS nominees.

Then we work some more.

Show a little of that work ethic you propound when a minority or a snowflake whines.

Rant Off.

SCOTUS nominees from a president who believes in stop & frisk? Stop & frisk is immediate gun confiscation which is immediate and direct infringement on the right to keep and bear arms. Good luck with that.

Gary Johnson is the only pro-2A candidate in the race.

BMT,

People come to The Campfire to whine...you can't take that away from them.
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
SCOTUS nominees from a president who believes in stop & frisk? Stop & frisk is immediate gun confiscation which is immediate and direct infringement on the right to keep and bear arms. Good luck with that.

Go up the stairs

Leave your mama's basement

Get some air
Originally Posted by GunGeek
BMT,

Probably true.

Ha!! Explain the presence of GUN-GRABBER Gov. Weld as his Veep??
Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by GunGeek
BMT,

Probably true.

Hahaha...too true. Anytime I try to talk about the election around here, all I get is rolled eyes and a big "I ain't voting for either one of those birches."

I gotta have SOMEBODY to whine to.

BS Gary Johnson wouldn't know pro-2A if it bit him in the face.

He is a worthless Liberal scumbag tainting the Libertarian brand with his ideological ignorance.
I was whining I thought last night that he did badly.

Found out this morning he did well in the most important area as you suggest.

Good for him.

No idea what you mean about us working on a President? Isn't that what Monica did?

I definitely keep talking Trump up to those who'll listen.
I sandy vagina an acquired taste like over-priced wine?
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Easy. Johnson is actually trying to win. He knows he is an imperfect campaigner. Johnson demanded Weld at the convention because he knows he needs the help. And don't forget Weld has publicly come in line with the pro-2A platform. Here's Weld on guns, "I would not support any bill to outlaw classes of weapons unless it was a gun that could fire a tactical nuclear weapon."

Johnson/Weld is the only pro-2A ticket that will appear on all the ballots.
I have never in my life seen the like of bend over defeatists, it's like they get called in an office, plop themselves over a damn chair with their pants already down around their ankles. shocked

Where's the testicular fortitude men?

We ain't near fuggin whipped!

FACT CHECK:

"...The problem with handguns probably is even worse than the problem of the AR-15,” Weld said.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/12/w...terror-watch-list-gun-ban/#ixzz4LTliH3BJ
Originally Posted by gunner500
I have never in my life seen the like of bend over defeatists, it's like they get called in an office, plop themselves over a damn chair with their pants already down around their ankles. shocked

This.
Oh, and her name is spelled S-A-N-D-I-E
Originally Posted by BMT
I am amazed at the whining.

One round of a three round fight. You did not like it-SO WHAT?

Reports are Trump won over VOTERS

That is the goal. We work on the President

Then we work on the SCOTUS nominees.

Then we work some more.

Show a little of that work ethic you propound when a minority or a snowflake whines.

Rant Off.

Bob PM'd me and said he owes you a "reach around"...

FACT CHECK:

"...The problem with handguns probably is even worse than the problem of the AR-15,” Weld said.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/12/w...terror-watch-list-gun-ban/#ixzz4LTliH3BJ

replied where you posted this on the other thread
Originally Posted by efw
I was whining I thought last night that he did badly.

Found out this morning he did well in the most important area as you suggest.

Good for him.

No idea what you mean about us working on a President? Isn't that what Monica did?

I definitely keep talking Trump up to those who'll listen.

all i could think of last night was at the introduction as to what the hilldawg was thinking when bubba was saying hi to trump's wife and daughters. I know what i would be thinking if i was trump. And i can't look at the clinton's without thinking of a blue dress and a new version of a humidor for cigars.
johnson is a joke.

Easy. Johnson is actually trying to win. He knows he is an imperfect campaigner. Johnson demanded Weld at the convention because he knows he needs the help. And don't forget Weld has publicly come in line with the pro-2A platform. Here's Weld on guns, "I would not support any bill to outlaw classes of weapons unless it was a gun that could fire a tactical nuclear weapon."

Usually I am sympathetic to the libertarians, but Weld is horrible, and clueless.

And by trying to pull votes from Trump you're shilling for the hag.
I will sure be glad when this is over and you crawl back under your rock for another four years.

This dumb sumbitch is still Johnson sucking?
I think he could have done a lot better last night but he may be waiting to unload on her in the next debates. There was a lot of ground left uncovered.

I also think the Hildabeast kind of buried herself trying to tax us into prosperity.
Nobody ever notices when she she brings up all the talk of rebuilding roads, bridges, and all the other stuff that we will be paying the unions with our money.
The only way to improve is to build stuff, sell it to other markets and bring money into this country.
If her idea will work, I should be trying to pay myself to work for myself.
That's exactly the same as what she's talking about on a national scale.
so we should pretend he did ok? i would rather deal in facts. he needs work on his debate skills and articulation. he only won over those who are already voting for him, of which i am one. but to pretend that he won that debate is to ignore the obvious.
He didn't cause himself any damage and for a non-PC, non-politician that's known to say what he wants I consider that a win. His campaign will dissect what worked and what didn't and they'll utilize that information along with the focus group feedback to prepare for October 4th. He could have done better in theory but in reality came out looking pretty good.

I get a kick out of some of the campfire anal-ysts. A month ago they were crying "why can't he be presidential" or "he needs to watch what he says". Now they're excoriating him for following their advice. There are a lot of closet democrats on here, that's for sure.
Does anyone here like what Hillary had to say? Does anyone here like Hillary? If no to both, then why do presume that a person you don't like saying things you don't like won a debate because she was more polished saying the things you don't like?

That's why the polls are as they are today. No one likes Hillary and she said absolutely nothing of substance, though she said it well. Hillary provided the fewest details and gave the most inane warmed over political mumbo jumbo BS answers I've ever heard from a major candidate.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Does anyone here like what Hillary had to say? Does anyone here like Hillary? If no to both, then why do presume that a person you don't like saying things you don't like won a debate because she was more polished saying the things you don't like?

That's why the polls are as they are today. No one likes Hillary and she said absolutely nothing of substance, though she said it well. Hillary provided the fewest details and gave the most inane warmed over political mumbo jumbo BS answers I've ever heard from a major candidate.

That's a big part of why this country is in the shape it's in. It seems talk is valued over character or substance.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
That's a big part of why this country is in the shape it's in. It seems talk is valued over character or substance.

And we appreciate your vigilance in attacking those who don't talk in the approved manner about approved subjects and approved candidates. It's openness like yours that's led us to where we are today.

Thank you.

In the race doesn't mean "in the running"
Bman----You're a much better man when you post pics!! grin
Originally Posted by JoeBob

That is a most succinct summation of why we have the two choices we have before us. mad
Originally Posted by Calhoun

And we appreciate your vigilance in attacking those who don't talk in the approved manner about approved subjects and approved candidates. It's openness like yours that's led us to where we are today.

Thank you.

It's hardly my opinion alone that you, RJ and others here are doing a disservice to the potential SCOTUS appointments not to mention its implications to the 2A by shilling for Hilary. We get that you guys don't like him and will find fault in his every word what we oppose is your preference for Hilary. If you want to come and run down the ONLY pro-2A candidate on the ticket then expect to be called a fu.cking retard.

I don't know why I'd expect a prototypical Californian liberal to understand logic so I'm sure you'll continue to show your ass.

Damn you are stupid. Although IF Johnson was in the race you wouldn't be so far off the mark.

You are at best deceived and at worst, deceitful.

Your choice.

its not even about that. DT is trying to get elected for the most important job (on earth perhaps)?
and shows up unprepared ? no, seriously unprepared. No EMBARRASSINGLY unprepared .

As though the future of a country isnt at stake ?
As though he doesnt take what he's doing seriously enough ?
As through he thinks so much of himself that he thinks he doesnt need to prepare ?
As though the donation I sent his omelet headed ass couldnt have been better spent on Leatherhed coated cast bullets if any of the above "as though's" are actually the case?

F u c k e r tells me how hard he's going to work for me over and over and, through lack of preparation, he gets his ass reamed (sans grease) by a woman with a fat ass in a red pants suit who had one foot in the grave last week?
... and then says how he'll support her if she's elected ?

and seriously, if he and the RNC couldnt see "lester the molester" coming they're both dumb as dirt.

the hubris is beyond belief
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

This.

Damn right Bigfish, I can have my ass whipped, but their gonna have to do it, I ain't gonna give it.
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

its not even about that. DT is trying to get elected for the most important job (on earth perhaps)?
and shows up unprepared ? no, seriously unprepared. No EMBARRASSINGLY unprepared .

As through he thinks so much of himself that he thinks he doesnt need to prepare ?
As though the donation I sent his omelet headed ass couldnt have been better spent on Leatherhed coated cast bullets if any of the above "as though's" are actually the case?

F u c k e r tells me how hard he's going to work for me over and over and, through lack of preparation, he gets his ass reamed (sans grease) by a woman with a fat ass in a red pants suit who had one foot in the grave last week?

and seriously, if he and the RNC couldnt see "lester the molester" coming they're both dumb as dirt.

I know what you're saying Spook, I didn't see the debate that way, Trump did fine, I thought he owned both, he controlled the floor, he has much more ammo for rounds two and three.

The report before the debate was he was preparing--but not like a politician.

He did what he needed to do--not look scary.

He avoided the worn out criticisms of HRC (Benghazi, emails, etc.) and hit her with the bad TPP deal, the bad Iran deal, and the absence of results from all of her time at State.

BMT
If you want to come and run down the ONLY pro-2A candidate on the ticket then expect to be called a fu.cking retard.

I don't know why I'd expect a prototypical Californian liberal to understand logic so I'm sure you'll continue to show your ass.

See, now it's keen insight like yours that enables the New Republican Party to out people like me who are lifelong residents of flyover states as actually being California liberals who are posting pro-Hillary comments on the campfire constantly. And your amazing insight that a man who just last night proposed that anonymous bureacrats be trusted to handle secret government lists that would remove 2A rights without due process from civilians is actually the only pro-2A candidate we've had. Those bureacrats are exactly who we need to solve this problem of these hundreds of terrorists on watchlists buying guns; these bureaucrats being exactly like the ones who gave us:
* Fast & Furious and probably thousands of dead civilians
* dead American vets waiting for VA appts that would never happen because no bonuses would be given if there were waitlists
* secret tracking of Americans by tracking cell phone location and maintaining national database of who you've ever talked to
* IRS interference with Republican voting groups
* clean bill for Hillary and all aides in mishandling classified info as well as giving half a dozen of them permanent immunity to prosecution despite there being no crimes
* etc, etc, etc.

See, now I wouldn't have considered somebody proposing removing 2A rights from Americans without due process as being pro-2A. Your brilliance is simply astounding, and the millions of you that catapulted the Trump to where he is now has shown me what the Republican base is truly like. I thank you for that. Keep up the.. well, keep up the work.
Justify your ignorance however you want, you're the unfortunate one that has to live with you.

I have always mis-attributed you with California, my mistake because I know you're in Nebraska. I suppose your comments, posts and general attitude lead one to falsely believe you're from California. Lucky that Nebraska has such a staunch supporter of the 2A.

It might seem like a silly question but have you ever shot a gun? Do you own a firearm? Not airsoft, but a real gun?
I thought he did well.

Dave
It might seem like a silly question but have you ever shot a gun? Do you own a firearm? Not airsoft, but a real gun?

Let me think.. I think I own one or maybe even two.

Here's some 1930's Savage 99R's and 99RS's.
[Linked Image]

This 1927 set is neat, just got a proper 24" 410 barrel to complete it rather than the incorrect 22" that's there. Won't make it highly collectible, but it's a complete example now.
[Linked Image]

Here's a 1945 Savage in action:
[Linked Image]

Freezer buck with a 1936 99T (custom buttstock) from last year:
[Linked Image]

Got a few that aren't Savages..
[Linked Image]

And I'd post up a pic of my old dogtags for your next silly question if they didn't have my SSN on them.

Thank you.

Dear Sandie Vagina,

After thoughtful consideration of the thread title, your post made me laugh. A lot.

Thanks,
Glen Beck

This post sponsored by: Midol
...he has much more ammo for rounds two and three.

Gunner, that's a very smart comment. If he laid into her with everything he had, she'd pull a "Bernie" and at the next debate and say "The American people are tired of hearing you attack me about my >insert felony here<! Let's talk about some real issues like racism." Or some similar deflection.

He only has 90 minutes, three times, before the election where he's on live TV with her.
Those deer corn-fed?
Originally Posted by ironbender
Those deer corn-fed?

Very doubtful, they're from the Sandhills and the nearest corn field is probably 2-3 miles away. Vast majority of land up here is pasture for cattle.

When watching the talking heads on TV and their interviews (post debate) with people from different parts of the country, it's obvious to me that a lot of what people paid attention to, was highly dependent on what area of the country they are from...For instance, the people in Pa. and Michigan were more concerned with NAFTA and bringing the jobs back...While people in states/cities that have been impacted the most by crime, drugs, racial division were paying closer attention to the law & order aspect...

I think what is lost on many here on the forum is that a lot of "US" weren't the ones he was targeting and being supporters of his, we were expecting him to hose her nasty ass off the stage and were somewhat disappointed when he didn't...Later in the week, when the new polls come out, we'll have a better idea of who actually "won" the debate...

Dear Sandie Vagina,

After thoughtful consideration of the thread title, your post made me laugh. A lot.

Thanks,
Glen Beck

This post sponsored by: Midol

Dear Glen Beck,

I'm happy to hear you still have brief moments of clarity.

Try substituting Valium for the Midol you may be surprised at the results

Sincerely,
Sandy Vagina
...he has much more ammo for rounds two and three.

Gunner, that's a very smart comment. If he laid into her with everything he had, she'd pull a "Bernie" and at the next debate and say "The American people are tired of hearing you attack me about my >insert felony here<! Let's talk about some real issues like racism." Or some similar deflection.

He only has 90 minutes, three times, before the election where he's on live TV with her.

Yup, death by a thousand tiny cuts. wink
Originally Posted by ironbender
Those deer corn-fed?

Very doubtful, they're from the Sandhills and the nearest corn field is probably 2-3 miles away. Vast majority of land up here is pasture for cattle.

Well they still look delicious! wink
Nice rifles, Calhoun.

Clark
Originally Posted by deflave
Nice rifles, Calhoun.

Clark

Thanks. Getting a C&R leads to storage problems.
© 24hourcampfire