Home
He might do well in the next debate when it's a "town hall meeting" format...
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Trump LIVE in Michigan.. - 09/30/16
Go Trump!
Posted By: frogman43 Re: Trump LIVE in Michigan.. - 09/30/16
Saw his interview on our local news tonight.....sure to help him around here I'd bet!
Posted By: tpcollins Re: Trump LIVE in Michigan.. - 09/30/16
I sure hope the American people are smarter than the biased media thinks they are.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Trump LIVE in Michigan.. - 09/30/16
He also made a surprise stop in Grand Rapids.

Story Here.
Posted By: EdM Re: Trump LIVE in Michigan.. - 09/30/16
I am worried, quite worried frankly. How do ya'll think he is really doing with minorities, women and the millennials? Do they matter? Is the media that wrong? He has us, but what of the 1000:1 forums contrary? I am seeing something very far from a slam dunk. Uncomfortably far, frankly.
The big news is that for once, these swing states are actually in play. HRC is not liked in Michigan at all. She skipped this state last election and conceded it early on to B.O. The dems haven't forgotten that. That's why HRC lost here to crazy Bernie.

The "urban" people will not come out for the vote like they did for B.O. which leaves this state very much in play. Throw in a strong debate or some bad weather on election day and I think Trump will be the first Rep to take the state since '88.
Posted By: Savage_99 Re: Trump LIVE in Michigan.. - 09/30/16
Originally Posted by EdM
I am worried, quite worried frankly. How do ya'll think he is really doing with minorities, women and the millennials? Do they matter? Is the media that wrong? He has us, but what of the 1000:1 forums contrary? I am seeing something very far from a slam dunk. Uncomfortably far, frankly.

The minorities and welfare bums don't aspire to ever being anything like Trump including proud or wealthy.

I hope we are wrong and are not seeing better news.
Posted By: Calvin Re: Trump LIVE in Michigan.. - 09/30/16
It won't be who votes for Trump . Rather it will be who doesn't vote for Hillary . We need a low voter turnout for the Democrats and we got it.
My guess is, there's gonna be lots of women, minorities, and millennials (Bernie supporters) stay home.
Originally Posted by Calvin
It won't be who votes for Trump . Rather it will be who doesn't vote for Hillary . We need a low voter turnout for the Democrats and we got it.

Yup, that's exactly what I think too - so clearly you are correct!

I like the media portraying the Liar as doing well. Her idiot, brainless, supporters won't feel the need to vote.

She must be lacking with black voters when Mr Soetore tells them it's a personal offense if they don't get out and vot for hiLIARy. BTW, there's no racism there. wink
Hillary Clinton? . . . "You're Fired!" grin
© 24hourcampfire