Home
Posted By: Allan S. Setup - 10/10/16
I have an idea cooper setup Trump when he asked, no insisted, Trump deny sexualy assaulting any woman.
Be ready for a parade of bimbos!

Allan
Posted By: urbaneruralite Re: Setup - 10/10/16
Trump needs to handle this like the D he is. Trying the R route will just make it worse like it always does.
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: Setup - 10/10/16
Originally Posted by Allan S.
I have an idea cooper setup Trump when he asked, no insisted, Trump deny sexualy assaulting any woman.

Allan

Of course he did and of course the bimbo parade will commence.

Trump should have responded "Nice try, Cooper".
Posted By: Jeff_O Re: Setup - 10/10/16
Allan, that was CLEARLY the case.

Trump is playing with the Big Dogs, and they bite.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Setup - 10/10/16
And asswholes vote for the big dogs.
Posted By: sharpsguy Re: Setup - 10/10/16
Allan, you are right. However, Trump Is also a a big dog, and he can bite, too.
Posted By: NeBassman Re: Setup - 10/10/16
Yep.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-make-up-artist-groped-1997-lawsuit-article-1.2822058

Donald Trump’s disgusting and obscene boasting about groping women unearthed Friday eerily mirrors accusations from a 1997 lawsuit filed against the misogynistic mogul.

Make-up artist Jill Harth said the audio recording of Trump bragging that his stardom allowed him to do whatever he wanted to women, including “grab them by the p---y,” sadly came as no shock.

“That was exactly what he did to me,” she told the Daily News.

Harth sued Trump in 1997, claiming the bawdy businessman sexually harassed her for years and attempted to rape her at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Setup - 10/10/16
Be hard to be raped at Trumps estate, if you were not at the estate.... just saying....
Posted By: Middlefork_Miner Re: Setup - 10/10/16
Originally Posted by Allan S.

Allan

I don't think it matters...War of the Bimbos??? Is THAT what this election is all about??? That may be where the MSM and democrats want to take it, but the real issues are more important and in that arena, the democrats are totally bankrupt.

They may pull it off, but I'm skeptical.
Posted By: Middlefork_Miner Re: Setup - 10/10/16
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Trump needs to handle this like the D he is. Trying the R route will just make it worse like it always does.

Wanna bet he gets more pussy than Johnson???
Posted By: joken2 Re: Setup - 10/10/16
This accusation was discussed this morning on a national news program. It was brought up that that very same woman also admitted to willingly dating Trump just a few years later after dropping her charges against him.

Posted By: Allan S. Re: Setup - 10/10/16
Originally Posted by joken2

This accusation was discussed this morning on a national news program. It was brought up that that very same woman also admitted to willingly dating Trump just a few years later.

First of the bimbos.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Setup - 10/10/16
Hillary will do and say anything to be the Queen of the USA and sell it off.
Posted By: lightning Re: Setup - 10/10/16
The parade of of disgruntled employees, and sexually harassed and abused women will be endless. Each will be well imbursed by the Clinton Foundation. No way he can defend himself from this. The sad part is, the Paul Ryans, John McCains, and the RNC will fall all over themselves to take the "Holier than thou" road and join the democrats to "dump Trump". They are all in this together, and will protect each other to the end!
Posted By: Scott F Re: Setup - 10/10/16
The same John McCain that dumped his wife for a younger woman with money?
Posted By: lightning Re: Setup - 10/10/16
You're right Scott, Trump is the nightmare of establishment Republicans and Democrats. There is no difference, and sadly, that's why Clinton will win the election.
© 24hourcampfire