Home
,..this is how to deal with 'em.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=763_1476871472
the only thing I saw wrong was they should have used a Tractor and Trailer.
Think the crowd will disperse the next time they're told?
done walloped that van driver in the head and knocked him loopy

all the riders in the back got "sticked" by the cops like a farmer coaxing a bull into a livestock crush
That would raise a stir here...
Wow...I for one am not in any way shape or form for black lives matter, but im glad that doesn't happen in America
Not sure what they are protesting but their idiots look just like our idiots.
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

America has many stirs in its future.
Not the poor Jeepneys, they're innocent!
Originally Posted by Slidellkid

It was an "Anti-United States" rally. Figures.
Figures...we liberate them...now they hate us. Should have let the Japs eat them
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Not commenting on that video, but if 1) you're on a highway that's being blocked by protesters, and 2) you attempt to creep forward (which should be a signal to clear the way), and 3) their response is to attack your vehicle, it seems to me that escaping the attack becomes at that point one's basic right to self-defense. Your vehicle is the way to escape to safety. Any injuries to the people who were attacking you, or trying to impede your escape to safety, were received in the act of committing a crime, i.e., the result of reasonable action on the part of the driver, under the circumstances, due to legitimate fear for life.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Not commenting on that video, but if 1) you're on a highway that's being blocked by protesters, and 2) you attempt to creep forward (which should be a signal to clear the way), and 3) their response is to attack your vehicle, it seems to me that escaping the attack becomes at that point one's basic right to self-defense. Your vehicle is the way to escape to safety. Any injuries to the people who were attacking you, or trying to impede your escape to safety, were received in the act of committing a crime, i.e., the result of reasonable action on the part of the driver, under the circumstances, due to legitimate fear for life.

That' is precisely my view of the situation were I ever on a jury, or in a vehicle at a road blockade.
anyone that uses their body as a blockade against a car should be prepared for the consequence of whoever is behind the wheel not stopping.

Honestly I would try my best to avoid the roadblock but if I did end up in that situation and felt threatened (or just late for work), I drive an older car. I don't give a phug if it gets some dents in it.
Rednecks in big 4x4s with steel tube bumpers. Cops won't do it, one day a bunch of citizens will.

Understatement of the year............. laugh

MM

Last dead guy I saw was a guy under the front wheel of a bus in the Philippines. Big smear where his lower half used to be. Upper half facing up with his arms extended like he was imploring God.

Cops on the scene just laughing. Don't think they put up with much [bleep].

I'm afraid you are correct.
them phillipino cops don't take no schit. old marcos would have fugged them up worse.
There's a couple of things that would not take many repeats to fix.

And one is BLM taking the highways, as has been said one tractor trailer going through would take the edge off the rest of the protesters.

Next time an Iraqi gun boat 'rushes' a USS, turning loose the Phalanx Weapon for about 30 seconds would take the edge of the next boat.

While I don't live in a border state, it strikes me that if a half dozen or so didn't make it, the others might think twice.

Certainly there are issues everywhere, and some aren't 'easy' fixes, but some are. IMHO.

Not advocating anything, just an observation................

Back in 1983 Korean Airlines FLT 007 flew into Soviet airspace and got flamed. The international furor did not last long.........
When it comes to a mob of thugs blocking the street, I think it is wise to remember Reginald Denny, the semi-tractor/trailer driver who while trying to deliver his load, inadvertently drove right into the middle of a large group of rioters in the first stages of the 1992 Los Angeles South Central Riots .

Denny didn't even know what was going on so he naturally stopped his rig, not wanting to run over the "protesters." They rewarded his consideration by dragging him from the cab and nearly beating him to death. He was brain damaged for the rest of his life.

I hope to never be in a situation where a bunch of thugs try to block my car, but.......................

I'll never forget Reginald Denny.

L.W.
Try not to live where you have many of those people. That's the best way to avoid them.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I'm afraid you are correct.

Yup...
The violence that will occur from a Trump victory will be at a level we have never scene!
Works for me.
I did no driving in Vietnam, but the ones that did, put the Jeep into Granny low, accelerator on the floor, and beeping the horn. Seemed that people would get run over, but they always managed to get out of the way. If you tried anything else, they would just block the street, and you would go nowhere. miles
Originally Posted by Seven0Eight
Wow...I for one am not in any way shape or form for black lives matter, but im glad that doesn't happen in America

What do you see wrong there?

That needs to happen MORE often here. Maybe the rioters would get the message.
Originally Posted by Steve
Last dead guy I saw was a guy under the front wheel of a bus in the Philippines. Big smear where his lower half used to be. Upper half facing up with his arms extended like he was imploring God.

Buses; Philippines; cops; Puts me in mind of a late night bus ride across Pampanga, somewhere around San Fernando a ruckus started on the bus, seems someone noticed their pockets had been picked (That's why the signs on the buses: Mag Ingat Sa Mga Mandurokota) Folks on the bus discovered the team of 2 pickpockets and hung on until the bus reached the next PC (Philippine Constabulary) checkpoint. Driver stopped the bus, told the PC we'v got two pickpockets here. PC came about, dragged the two off the bus and, there at the side of the road, smashed their faces with the butts of their M-16's. Yeah, they played rough.
Originally Posted by cra1948
Originally Posted by Steve

Buses; Philippines; cops; Puts me in mind of a late night bus ride across Pampanga, somewhere around San Fernando a ruckus started on the bus, seems someone noticed their pockets had been picked (That's why the signs on the buses: Mag Ingat Sa Mga Mandurokota) Folks on the bus discovered the team of 2 pickpockets and hung on until the bus reached the next PC (Philippine Constabulary) checkpoint. Driver stopped the bus, told the PC we'v got two pickpockets here. PC came about, dragged the two off the bus and, there at the side of the road, smashed their faces with the butts of their M-16's. Yeah, they played rough.

Our local VERY conservative and somewhat "Hicky" station played this this PM,...I made a note to post it.

Originally Posted by bigwhoop
The violence that will occur be orchestrated by the Thug In Chief from a Trump victory will be at a level we have never scene!

Corrected it for ya.

The fix is in; Trump ain't gonna win.

Yeah, that would break them from sucking eggs.
Neither will I.
Do you remember the president had to order the military to restore order ? That's because the National Guard showed up late and w/o many of it's members. They were afaird to answer the phone for the most part.
The ones that did show up were issued, finally, a limited number of magazines with only two rounds each. they were given strict orders to avoid shooting.
We are going to see that and worse happen in the next few years. E
Was in downtown Potland around 5 PM during a weekday night earlier this year....

Just like the blacks use to do in DC when I was in highschool... they waited until the light turned green, and they'd walk right out into the middle of the cross walk that had a do not walk light on...

they did that just to prove their blackness I guess...

Well I did exactly like we use to do in High School....

Threw my left foot down on the brake... put the automatic down into first gear, and mashed the accelerator to the floor....

Engine revs, car lurched forward.. brakes squealing... nose of the car dips down....and all the Jaywalking Blacks, quit strutting across the crosswalk, and for some reason, instead of running across they street, they just turned around and ran back to the curb they came from with this shocked and freaked out look on their faces...

Got up to the next light, and the cars that had been beside me at the previous one, honked their horn and when I looked over at them, they were clapping their hands...

So not much has changed from late 1960s Washington DC or 2016 Potland Oregon on that particular subject...
Originally Posted by RyanTX
Originally Posted by Slidellkid

It was an "Anti-United States" rally. Figures.

I'll take 2 tons over a .223 any day.

Putang ina mo !!!!
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
The violence that will occur from a Trump victory will be at a level we have never scene!

Not for long. Trump will enforce law & order.

On the other hand, if Hillary wins, it will be all out anarchy. not only will she not enforce law & order, she will encourage rioting just like The Zero has done. It furthers their agendas, such as gun control.
Originally Posted by krupp

I'll take 2 tons over a .223 any day.

Putang ina mo !!!!

Depends on the range. whistle
I actually had a dream a few nights ago about a BLM blockade. In my dream I put my Dodge diesel in 4WD, the transmission in 1st gear (granny low), turned on my emergency flasher, started honking the horn and creeping forward. When they didn't move I shifted to 3rd gear and punched it. My truck hauls ass in 3rd gear, spinning the tires and putting out a cloud of black smoke. In my dream the BLM'ers got out of my way. As a result of having that dream I started 2 extra 15 round magazines in case it really happens and they don't move. One thing I like about Texas is that if somebody tries to illegally enter your vehicle you can shoot them and if you feel like your life is in danger you can also shoot the people you feel threatened by. If the whole US was like Texas groups like BLM wouldn't ever block any public right of way.
That's exactly why a Sig P320 is in my vehicle.
© 24hourcampfire