Home
early voting shows a scary trend for Trump and his supporters

Democrat voting is up in North Carolina, Nevada, Arizona and even Utah.

3.3 Million votes have already been cast

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/21/politics/early-voting-hillary-clinton-battleground-states/
Since O'Buckwheat lost almost all those states to a limpdick like RINOmoney, she'd pretty much *have* to be doin better.
RGinther and his lover, Kaitlyn Jenner, are in charge of all early voting counting across the Country, appointed by Rastus himself. Because Rastus is in charge, they can do some early reporting.
Man, it must have been tough being the f a g that was beat up on the playground everyday.

Your [bleep] itch so bad you have to share your thoughts with us?
LOL they are chitting bricks
Originally Posted by lightning
RGinther and his lover, Kaitlyn Jenner, are in charge of all early voting counting across the Country, appointed by Rastus himself. Because Rastus is in charge, they can do some early reporting.

Hey lightning hows thing ?

Just thought some might appreciate some early facts unlike some of the postings about Trump leading the voting in certain states when it hadnt even begun.

I guess Trump is your Rasputin !! keep on worship at his alter LOL

You bought the ticket so enjoy the ride ya lemming

Originally Posted by RGinther
Originally Posted by lightning

Hey lightning hows thing ?

Just thought some might appreciate some early facts unlike some of the postings about Trump leading the voting in certain states when it hadnt even begun.

I guess Trump is your Rasputin !! keep on worship at his alter LOL

You bought the ticket so enjoy the ride ya lemming

In short, you like sucking daddies cock. We got that.
Originally Posted by sidepass
Your [bleep] itch so bad you have to share your thoughts with us?

hey sidepass I suggest some pawpaw ointment for the itch

Democratic early turnout has stayed steady in North Carolina compared to 2012, while Republicans have dropped by about 14,500. In Nevada, Democrats have a smaller early voting deficit today than they did at this point in 2012. And Democrats are slightly ahead in Arizona in the early vote so far, though they are lagging Republicans in the tally of how many Arizonans have requested ballots.
Only sheep and queers vote for Clinton, and you and Kaitlyn have got both of them covered.
RGinther wouldn't know a gun from a dilllldo.

LMAO.

Dave

Apparently I am one of the few who has him on ignore...
Originally Posted by EdM
Apparently I am one of the few who has him on ignore...

Nope he and his ass hole buddies all made my ignore list...
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by deflave

LMAO.

Dave

Wouldn't matter. Everything goes in his azz.
Originally Posted by deflave

LMAO.

Dave

I can see how he wouldn't know anything about Guns or firearms...

but I have a hard time believing that he doesn't know his way around a Dill DoE....

bet several of his orifices are probably very familiar with what one is....

No big surprise here.

Long time Dem credo going way back,... "Vote Early -- Vote often".

great to see the unwashed replying with FACTS, Seafire ya bought ya ticket so the blood will be on your hands when the 2nd is under attack.

History wont be kind for the fools who thought the Trump turd could be Polished.

Originally Posted by RGinther
great to see the unwashed replying with FACTS, Seafire ya bought ya ticket so the blood will be on your hands when the 2nd is under attack.

History wont be kind for the fools who thought the Trump turd could be Polished.

What have you done to stop Hillary?
RGinther used to suck on his mothers merkin after shes had a long nite on the street corner. Now he just goes shrimpin' at the libtard meetings with his buddies. I think he secretly touches himself to Donald Trumps photos.
Hey scumbag, since when do states start counting votes before the election is over?
http://www.democracynow.org/2016/10/20/bruce_springsteen_donald_trump_is_a
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Hey scumbag, since when do states start counting votes before the election is over?

Did not you read the article ?
Read the article - CNN partnered with a "data company that works with progressive candidates and advocacy groups, academics, and think tanks".

In other words, CNN is involved in biased advocacy initiatives and the entire article, like the OPs genetic line, is worthless schit.
I hate to even post on this thread but I do have question. Do states count the votes as they are voted? I am thinking that Arkansas counts them all at the same time. Do other states do different? miles
Originally Posted by milespatton
I hate to even post on this thread but I do have question. Do states count the votes as they are voted? I am thinking that Arkansas counts them all at the same time. Do other states do different? miles

There's no vote counting. This is "analysis" of voter registrations and early ballot RETURNS (not votes) based upon area and demographics and all done by a data company that works with leftists.

In other words, it's as worthless as the OP's genetic line.
Some may confuse polls with actual voting. The polls in nY are showing Clinton winning. That is not a surprise as NYC carries the state.
This thread is DOA --- dumb on arrival.
[Linked Image]
don't blow a vein guys, its early but all of your pain will be over soon. I Promise not to treat you like losers for more than 1 day.

Come Nov.10th it will be time for the grown ups to get back to work and my prediction is you will all turn on Trump just like you did with McCain and Mitt. What is it like to eat your own?
Good sense normally compels one to shun threads like this, as well as those who promote them - so am stooping low and holding my nose to make even a short reply to such drivel.

There is zero credibility in the OP and the sycophants chiming in. Those who live in reality and experience any degree of self-respect must know better than to give even a pittance of credibility to these types and their posts. Avoid disease.
© 24hourcampfire