Home
https://www.yahoo.com/news/too-hot-handle-ghost-pepper-143100321.html

I like a little kick in my chili beans but them "Ghost Peppers" look to be some kind of nuclear type pepper...never tried one...never will... shocked
They can hurt ya'.
Posted By: poboy Re: For the hot pepper crowd... - 10/22/16
A little dab'll do you. A 20something macho-man bet my buddy $10 he could drink a little bowl of salsa my buddy made from the ghosts. Lesson learned.
use to work with a guy who made his own chili sauce, it was pretty damn hot, made with Habanero's. he would drink a cup of that stuff every morning like most folks drink a cup of coffee.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
use to work with a guy who made his own chili sauce, it was pretty damn hot, made with Habanero's. he would drink a cup of that stuff every morning like most folks drink a cup of coffee.

I bet that would clear your sinuses right up! wink
I ended up with 5 habanero plants which were mislabeled when i bought them.
I hate to waste anything, so I dried and powdered them. Wifey made a batch of chili she couldn't and I barely could eat. It was a learning experience!
I got one ghost pepper plant I was figuring on powdering them next time Wifey's outta the house. I don't want her allergies anywhere near these things.
7mm
Posted By: akpls Re: For the hot pepper crowd... - 10/22/16
It looks like a couple of varieties have displaced the Ghost as the hottest. crazy

Hot!
I've eaten a few ghost peppers. They are a a bit much for me.
Have a bottle of ghost pepper sauce on hand most all the time. It is great in certain dishes. But you do need to be careful.....
I like a little heat on lots of stuff but good ol Louisiana Hot Sauce is as adventurous as I get.....
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
I like a little heat on lots of stuff but good ol Louisiana Hot Sauce is as adventurous as I get.....

If they sell the "Franks" brand in your area it's some good stuff too.
Ketchup is just fine. smile
Texas Pete hotter hot sauce is also very good.

I have some concentrated habanero sauce made from the oil and fermented mash. This will put scars on your tongue and make your hair fall out.
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

If they sell the "Franks" brand in your area it's some good stuff too.

Got a bottle setting right nest to my Louisiana Hot Sauce....I put it on my eggs every day....most other things get the LHS......

Franks Wing Sauce is good too....I mix it with BBQ sauce...great on Chicken Thigh/Leg Quarters.....
I have been enjoying Sontava hot sauce.To me it's not too hot and doesn't leave that long after burn.I'll go through a bottle every two to three weeks.Great stuff.
http://www.sontava.com/xxx
© 24hourcampfire