Home
Posted By: Bristoe How the polls are being rigged - 10/24/16
http://voxday.blogspot.com/2016/10/its-not-question-of-if-polls-are-false.html
I said it a long time ago.......Landslide!!
Seeing stuff like this gives me hope.

But it fades quickly.

I keep trying to convince waffling dems to vote Gary Johnson. Maybe it will work.....
Undercover Yettis!
Real Clear Politics Average (2008-2016)
Final Average / Election Results / Deviation

Barack Obama 49 / 51.1 /+2
Mitt Romney 48 / 47.2 / -1

Barack Obama 52 / 52.6 /-1
John McCain 45 / 46.0 /+1
Polls at this point are nothing more than propaganda.

Election night we'll know the truth. Until then....
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

You have considerably more faith than me. If they can phouc with the polls so easily, whats to keep them from phoucing with the vote numbers????

Nada. Nothing. Zip. Dats what.

The only thing we'll know on election night is if Soros successfully got enough of his machines into play.
so this sounds like a case of asking the same question over and over until you get the answer you want and then using this doctored answer to convince the people who answered the opposite way that they are wrong.
Originally Posted by ingwe

You have considerably more faith than me. If they can phouc with the polls so easily, whats to keep them from phoucing with the vote numbers????

We'll know who they claim the winner is, is all.

That's the endgame in this race.
The media is in the business of fabricating the reality they want by manipulating perception and therefore behavior. If they can demoralize people, their hope is to diminish voter turnout. To me, it's a double edge sword. If they made it seem like Hillary will win by a landslide, then many people may say "fug it, what's the point?" and not show up. On the other hand, if they make it seem like she's only a few percent ahead, it may have the opposite impact because people think every vote counts and they may be more motivated to vote. Guess we'll see.
Well, one things for sure, if Hillary wins, I'm sure we'll all hear how it was a free and fair election.
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Well, one things for sure, if Hillary wins, I'm sure we'll all hear how it was a free and fair election.

They'll say that with zero data to support it. With plenty of evidence it's being manipulated they'll marginalize the messenger and still say it's fair.
"Despite all the rhetoric from Trump and despite all the Russian manipulation, our system is the best in the world and pick the true winner..."
What is the purpose of polls, to the public? They say nothing about positions, they are a popularity contest. Why would person A care what others are voting?

Polls should be eliminated.
So why did Mr.Trump live and breath polls six months ago?
Keep in mind that the mass media is driven by ratings/viewership/readership. This overrides any other motives they or their corporate owners may have. Running polls and announcing them is a huge ratings-getter as the election approaches.

Also keep in mind that they aren't "news" organizations any more... they deliver infotainment. They need short, sharp, exciting tidbits to throw at their customers, and polls are a great product of this type. But to keep the attention of their audience, the polls have to be both reassuring and anxiety-provoking at the same time. So pumping out polls showing Hillary in the lead by only a small margin is a great way of achieving that.

Voter manipulation is a secondary, albeit real, motivation.
RCP has the Hillary up +4 in Florida.

This is a [b][color:#3333FF]Kaine rally[/color][/b] from yesterday in West Palm Beach, pop. 102,000.!

Kaine is in the middle of this group, along with SS agents..

Somebody is lying..

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by 12344mag
I said it a long time ago.......Landslide!!

That's my take too...the polls from back in October of 1980 showed Carter up by 7-8%...and we all know how that one turned out...
14 days and the conspiracy theories can end and we'll see the reality of it.
Originally Posted by ingwe

Amen Brother...

only the blind are duped by DemocRAT fraud and manipulation...

how obvious does this have to be, for people to wake up...

you see NO support for Hitlery in most neighborhoods, yet people believe the propaganda that she is winning....

she isn't winning schitt...
Look at Britain's vote on Brexit. From January to June over half the polls said Brexit was doomed. Then just before the vote, 70% said Brexit was doomed. The final poll by a group called Populus showed Brexit losing by 10 points. They were all wrong.
Swapped out the voting machines with what?

Originally Posted by Calhoun
Yes, in fourteen days we will have the same entities giving us poll results give us election results and then we'll "see the REALITY of it,". crazy
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Yes, in fourteen days we will have the same entities giving us poll results give us election results and then we'll "see the REALITY of it,". crazy

ABC and Pew and Rasmussen and Quinnipiac are doing poll results? Hadn't heard that.
© 24hourcampfire