Home
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Hayden

Thomas Emmet "Tom" Hayden (December 11, 1939 – October 23, 2016) was an American social and political activist, author and politician, who was director of the Peace and Justice Resource Center in Culver City, California. Known best for his major role as an anti-war, civil rights, and radical intellectual counterculture activist, Hayden was the former husband of actress Jane Fonda and the father of actor Troy Garity.
Well......bye
About TIME.. I can't WAIT to read the obit of that pos traitor J. Fonda..
Hope he serves his time in "hell"
Yep, C-Ya!
Hope the door hit him on the ass on the way out.
Originally Posted by colorado bob
Hope he serves his time in "hell"

This!
good riddance
No loss to this country at all. In fact, it's a net gain.

So long, trash.
Too bad Henry's daughter is still with us.
Shed no tears here.
AMF
Hope he's burning in hell! Best news of the day!
Originally Posted by Redneck
About TIME.. I can't WAIT to read the obit of that pos traitor J. Fonda..

This
Another drop of chlorine in the human gene pool.
Great, another California public holiday.
Originally Posted by lightning
Shed no tears here.

yeah, none here either...

I was going to toast the fact that he's croaked....

When Hanoi Jane croaks, then I'm going to have a party....

The joy of being my age, is that SOBs and B-Itches are finally going to meet their maker and be judged for their sins.....

I have three words appropriate for his eternity- "Burn baby burn!"
Still waiting for his ex-wife to go.
Where they burying him? I might swing by and piss on his grave.
I actually knew him on a casual basis back in the 60's, this was pre fonda for him. I was a major in political science and interested in all the protests on vietnam/social issues etc. I went to a number of meeting of the S.D.S. students for a democratic society, and hayden was there. Debated him a few times. Didn't take me long to figure they were all wacked in the head.
Clinton comes out of that bog. It's just we all have white hair now and grampa gramma types. But you can still see what is inside.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Great, another California public holiday.

Flags at half mast yet?
FYI I almost got banned from another forum when they were having a dikk sucking party over ol' Ted Kennedy when he passed. They were painting him as an American hero and I posted that Mary Jo Kopechne would disagree.

Funny as hell.

P
© 24hourcampfire