Home
Posted By: Barkoff That Michael Moore? - 10/24/16
I think I need therapy, I'm in agreement with Moore? I need alcohol and quiet time..

Posted By: funshooter Re: That Michael Moore? - 10/24/16
Dam I think I am going to have to start drinking.
I too never thought I would ever ever agree with anything that guy had spewing out of his mouth.
Posted By: bellydeep Re: That Michael Moore? - 10/24/16
I sure hope he's right
Posted By: bobinpa Re: That Michael Moore? - 10/24/16
I'm not sure that's Michael Moore's voice, but if it is, I'm with you guys, I can't believe I agree with him....
Posted By: spencer516 Re: That Michael Moore? - 10/24/16
Dog gone it. Even a turd like him finally gets it. Rock on! Let's win this!
Posted By: SandBilly Re: That Michael Moore? - 10/24/16
It ain't Moore.
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: That Michael Moore? - 10/24/16
Even a broken clock is right twice a day. But I don't think it's him.
Posted By: Jim in Idaho Re: That Michael Moore? - 10/24/16
Look at it on youtube and read the comments. Apparently this is heavily edited and is only part of a speech where he went on to mock Trump voters. I can't see a link to the original speech.
Posted By: 7mmbuster Re: That Michael Moore? - 10/24/16
To be honest, I wouldn't know Mike Moore's voice from Adam, but I doubt it's him talking.
I just can't see him getting on board the conservative boat, even if he did predict a Trump win in November. Moore just doesn't like America or it's values and ideals any more than HiLIARy does. They both hate us and our country.
7mm
Posted By: GrandView Re: That Michael Moore? - 10/24/16
It's Michael Moore. It's just the selective editing of his interpretation of Trump's constituency. That speech would have continued with why the people he cites, and agrees with their anger, are making a horrible decision to support Trump.

He makes the same points in this interview with NBC. Obviously more temperate and cleaned up for TV.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016...s-see-trump-as-a-human-molotov-cocktail/
Posted By: bigfish9684 Re: That Michael Moore? - 10/24/16
Moore has stated he's very against Trump. Moore has been saying for a while that Trump will win. They're not mutually exclusive.
Posted By: Barkoff Re: That Michael Moore? - 10/24/16
Ya, I believe it is him talking, I have seen him use some of those terms, but whether or not he blasted conservatives before and after I have no idea.
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: That Michael Moore? - 10/24/16
Yep bristoe posted this too.

Knew it had to be edited

I'm sure he went on to bash Trump voters

MM, he's with her, along with chickenchits like Nwa and RGinther

That's enough to let you know any alternative is preferable

Including Donald Trump
Posted By: Bristoe Re: That Michael Moore? - 10/24/16
shhhh,..... don't tell the Bernie supporters.
Posted By: bigwhoop Re: That Michael Moore? - 10/27/16
Is Trump the "alt" Bernie, but who really like the Country??
Posted By: GunGeek Re: That Michael Moore? - 10/27/16
Originally Posted by Barkoff
I think I need therapy, I'm in agreement with Moore? I need alcohol and quiet time..

It's really creepy when I find myself in agreement with Michael Moore. I don't think Trump is going to win, it seems clear that Hillary is going to walk away with it. But what he's saying SERIOUSLY resonates with Americans. We're getting really tired of being chit on.
© 24hourcampfire