Home
Hillary Clinton broke the law regarding classified material as Sec of state.
She raised money for her Foundation by selling interest as Sec of State.
She colluded with the FBI and DOJ to avoid charges and run for POTUS.
She had the DNC rig the democratic primaries to hand her the nomination.
She hired paid protestors to incite violence at Trump rallies.
She accepts campaign money from tyrants and nations who persecute women and gays.
Her campaign is actively engaging to commit voter fraud.
And Trump's remarks are a threat to Democracy!
Did I mis anything?
7mm

Yeah, attacks the victims of her rapist husband for starters.

But I think you got the idea! laugh
Nope ya done well

Whats the point again ?? Oh thats right Donalds is an abuser of woman and 50% of voters are woman.
Originally Posted by RGinther
Nope ya done well

Whats the point again ?? Oh thats right Donalds is an abuser of woman and 50% of voters are woman.

So let's see........we have considerable hard evidence of Hillary's misdeeds, and we have multiple allegations of Trump's, but no one has produced anything 'hard'.

So allegations have weight but we'll ignore hard evidence (as unworthy.)

Makes sense I suppose.......on what planet?
Nobody really gaff about Donnie, he's going away here pretty quick.
Voter fraud....is a f'n myth.
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Nope ya done well

So let's see........we have considerable hard evidence of Hillary's misdeeds, and we have multiple allegations of Trump's, but no one has produced anything 'hard'.

So allegations have weight but we'll ignore hard evidence (as unworthy.)

Makes sense I suppose.......on what planet?

thats Politics Klikitarik, Hillary has been under constant attack and somehow she has come thru the otherside, thats the benefit of being part of the encumbent team.

Trump never really had to withstand much pressure thru out the campaign as he really was a sideshow and pepole were just dumbstruck by his behaviour, however when the allegations and his own words tripped him up the Demo media had no trouble putting him to the sword and at this late stage he just isnt able to recover
Originally Posted by TheOldTree

Great, the cocksucking, liberal Lauren is back under a new name but the same dipshitt.

Did you get diddled by your neighbor like your brother? I'm betting you're still doing it.
Maybe some of this shi.d will go with him.
The DOJ is corrupt. There is no way this woman should be able to walk free after this. As said before, all we have on Trump are allegations intended to harm his campaign. That's it. No proof, no charges. You can bet your bippy if charges COULD be filed, they would be. Hillary, on the other hand actually broke the law. Her ethics are non existent. I am incredulous.
" I am incredulous." You never broke the law? Just how straight and narrow is ya?
Nope ya done well

Are you saying this with a dil Do stuff up your fanny, since you don't have a vagina to insert it in???

how's the cross dressing thing working out for ya these days anyway?
" I am incredulous." You never broke the law? Just how straight and narrow is ya?

Your "Old Tree" must be "Bastard Greenheart" 'cause your one dense fuqker that's for sure.

Seems like the DNC has completed your Goose Stepping Indoctrination... Heil Hitlery...

anyone that supports this lying bimbo, who gave away national security... both stupidly (ooops) and for money... which makes her a traitor....

anyone who supports her is aiding and abedding a criminal....

if she gets elected, you can sleep well nightly, knowing our nation is being torn down on a daily basis, and what is sell-able, will be done so to the highest bidder, with the profits going to the Clinton Foundation...

If you can support that, then that's ALL we really need to know about you....you support a liar, thief and criminal, not forgetting a murder also....guess that makes you one or all of the above also..along with the rest of her supporters...
The real myth is a smart hitlery supporter.
Being right about the situation doesn't do any good when the majority disagree with you. You have to see things from the point of view of the majority.

From the point of view of the majority of voters, even though it would make you think they were dropped on their heads, Hillary is more respectable and acceptable than Trump. I started a thread on this months ago, well before the genital grabbing recording came out, btw.
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Hillary Clinton broke the law regarding classified material as Sec of state.
She raised money for her Foundation by selling interest as Sec of State.
She colluded with the FBI and DOJ to avoid charges and run for POTUS.
She had the DNC rig the democratic primaries to hand her the nomination.
She hired paid protestors to incite violence at Trump rallies.
She accepts campaign money from tyrants and nations who persecute women and gays.
Her campaign is actively engaging to commit voter fraud.
And Trump's remarks are a threat to Democracy!
Did I mis anything?
7mm

Yep - she's counting on the stupid voters who can't get their noses out of their idiotic 'smart' phones to be blissfully unaware of all the above and vote her sorry, criminal, pant-suit-covered azz into office...

And there's PLENTY of those..
Voter fraud is a fact that it's been around a long time. Democrats have been known for voting the cemetery for Generations. In fact I pass a cemetery last year with a sign out front that says "vote early and often. we did".
Just discovered I neglected to put another troll on ignore.. one of at least two on this thread alone. After I took care of that, almost half the posts disappeared, and reading this is a pleasure.
Voting has to move online.

Fraud is so much easier, online. (Case in point is the Obummer Birth certificate. Proven by police forensic unit as a forgery)
Obummer is a citizen through his mother (it only takes one US parent, no matter where he was born, but the Hawaii birth is a lie)
Horseshit. ^
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Yeah, attacks the victims of her rapist husband for starters.

But I think you got the idea! laugh

Forgot about that. Good catch. Anything else?
Oh yeah, gotta go back a few years, but she sprung a child rapist over technicalities.
Got herself kicked off the Watergate investigation committee for lying.
Was dis-barred to un-ethical behavior. (You know it's bad if lawyers find you in-ethical! grin)
Probably more, but it's enough for a pretty good picture of what's going on.
BTW, I honestly wasn't fishing for trolls, but I got my limit on the first cast! confused
7mm
Horseshit. ^

Pull your head out of your ass before you speak, your speech will be clearer, and your vision less impaired.
(Proof of fake document is very easy to check)

https://www.mrconservative.com/2013/07/21971-10-facts-that-suggest-obamas-birth-certificate-is-fake/
See! There is a new religion; the internet!
Originally Posted by kellory

Fraud is so much easier, online. (Case in point is the Obummer Birth certificate. Proven by police forensic unit as a forgery)
Obummer is a citizen through his mother (it only takes one US parent, no matter where he was born, but the Hawaii birth is a lie)

No one in Hawaii has been able to produce a real birth certificate. The hospital name on the doctored Obongo birth certicate is not the name of the hospital the year he was born. There also remains the fact that as an Indonesian resident he was issued a passport and Indonesia does not recognize dual citizens so evidently he renounced his US citizenship.

I know that is a tough nut for you lib cock suckers to swallow but it is what it is, you have been had but that in itself is not a hard task for your brainwashers to accomplish. His records are sealed and for that exact reason . NOW FOAD
A police forensics team decided to prove the document was authentic, just to shut the "birthers" up, so they tested it, and found they were wrong. (This is old news, by the way).
In simple terms, when any item is scanned into a computer, the computer assigns it a label/address so it knows what you have and where to recall it later when called upon, otherwise, no computer could track any file of any kind.
A completed document gets one such label. (It is one item).
When a document is built on a computer, all componants have seperate labels, and the computer can manipulate them as needed.(like individual pieces of cloth) but each item still has a label, and a computer can still rearrange it as needed.
(It is a collection of items)
The proof is in the tags/labels, it was built on a computer. (Therefore, a forgery)
Check your facts, before spouting nonsense, and if you have lumped me in with libs (since you quoted me) wash your mouth out with soap.
(And obummer accepted financial assistance as a Kenyan foreign student.)
you forgot

bengazi
uranium deal
haiti scam after the earthquake
arms sales
53 people that for one stupid reason after another died because they knew to much.

No, he isnt. According to the law in 1961, his mother was not eligible to confer citizenship to her son. The law is different now. In addition, he had to be an Indonesian citizen to attend Indonesian schools. Indonesia does not permit dual citizenship. It is not correct that he is a citizen because his mother was.
Originally Posted by benchman

No, he isnt. According to the law in 1961, his mother was not eligible to confer citizenship to her son. The law is different now. In addition, he had to be an Indonesian citizen to attend Indonesian schools. Indonesia does not permit dual citizenship. It is not correct that he is a citizen because his mother was.

Great, now if you can substantiate that with proper links, and sources, that would be useful. Otherwise, it is just more noise to sort facts from.
His ONLY legitimacy stems from his mother's birth, not his own.
http://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6b4ec8.html
For reference, this was the law from 1958 to 2006 for Indonesia citizenship, at which point it was changed to it's current version.
In rereading citizenship law from 1952 to 1986, IF Obama were born in the US, the way I read it, he would be a citizen. If NOT, his mother did not meet the requirement of residing in the geographical USA for 5 years after her 16th birthday. Now, this is where it is NOT clear. Obama has never provided a birth certificate, and the hospital had no record of his being born there. Who the hell to believe? It becomes a matter of faith, as nobody apparently, has the standing to challenge the premise that he was born in the USA. That is hardly definitive. Once again, challenges are not given their day in court. That would be the kangaroo court.
however, if you read my links, Indonesia even today does not make a child under 18 choose a nationality, nor does the US do anything about it, even if it is not recognized, it is not forced or enforced.
as for schooling, where did you find Indonesian school requirements? (such as citizenship)
Trying to dig that up now may be more time intensive than I am willing to invest for an issue that has been "resolved". I think it was referenced in some of Orly Taitz's paperwork. We aren't gonna win this one at this time. Sooner or later, the issue will be found out. It won't matter, by that time, as far as any policy Obama enacted. I can't claim to know the whole truth, but given the fact that it has never been allowed to be pursued, nobody else does either. To announce that the issue of Obama's eligibility has been resolved, is ludicrous. The man does not even have a birth certificate, and can't come up with one. Kinda suspicious to me.
Trump said it is done. Next.

I know that is a tough nut for you lib cock suckers to swallow but it is what it is, you have been had but that in itself is not a hard task for your brainwashers to accomplish. His records are sealed and for that exact reason . NOW FOAD

In 1963, blacks werent listed on Birth Cs as "African American". That term had not been coined yet.
Them f'n educated sumbitches!
Democrats may have an intense dislike for the person their party nominates, but they will vote for that person, because they do not want the GOP to win. On the other hand, the often times "high and mighty" Republicans have no qualms about not voting for their party's candidate, if that person does not possess every quality they think they should have. Go back 8 years and look at Obama and McCain.....the election should have been a shoe-in for the GOP, you had a war hero versus a Black man with a Muslim name, who was on record as having a dislike for White people. But, we know who won, and he did because too many Republicans didn't think McCain was conservative enough.

Fast forward to this election, and once more the Democrats are running a candidate who should not come close to winning, because she is they most corrupt and hated person to ever run for the presidency. But, she is very likely to win, simply because the people in her party will vote for her.....regardless of what they think of her, while once more the GOP has put forth a candidate that a lot in the party do not like. Personally, I'd think that a dislike for Trump would be far outweighed by the very thought of Hillary being elected.

You can get the last word on it if you google "Gov. admits they cant find obamas birth certificate".
Once again, implying that the right is filled with knuckle dragging cavemen, unable to process information like their distant relatives, the highly evolved lefty. Gimme a frickin break. Let's see, a candidate demonstrates abuse of power, by using her position to finagle more personal wealth, at the expense of government security. The solution? Give her a position of GREATER power. Absurd. You lefties don't even know the difference between girls and boys. Anyways, you make all kinds of rules, enforce them for others, and ignore them yourselves. Corruption doesn't bother you, perversion doesn't bother you, treason doesn't bother you, and lying doesn't bother you. Yeah, real frickin smart.
© 24hourcampfire