Home
Posted By: mjbgalt blow it out yer ass - 10/25/16
Off work early for colonoscopy prep. Drinking the stuff that causes serious exhaust. Occurred to me I am acting like a Democrat today, not working, sitting at home, full of [bleep]. Lol
Posted By: RWE Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/25/16
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Three30Eight Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/25/16
Enjoy it...nothing beats the heat...in the comfort of ones own home...plus if you tip the doctor they will use two fingers...or so I'm told LOL
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/25/16
As someone wittier than I said...

Elections are like a colonoscopy. The lead-up seems to take forever and is a really crappy experience. The actual event is over before you know it, and then you are more than a little bit afraid to learn the results.
Posted By: rlott Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/25/16
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Off work early for colonoscopy prep. Drinking the stuff that causes serious exhaust. Occurred to me I am acting like a Democrat today, not working, sitting at home, full of [bleep]. Lol

You won't be full of it for long, believe me.
Posted By: gunswizard Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/25/16
I hope you've checked the bolts securing the throne to the floor, they'll be mightily tested by the performance that is to take place shortly.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/25/16

On the plus side you will have an experienced head start if clinton gets in.
Posted By: Oklahomahunter Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/25/16
One of my employees came in just this morning and handed me a sheet of paper to read. It was his orders for his on Friday. I didn't need to see it, but I guess he wanted to make damn sure I knew where he'd be.
Posted By: KFWA Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/25/16
mix some lemonade powder in with that stuff. makes it tolerable.

(the drink...not what comes out)
Posted By: JSTUART Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/25/16

What Rocky said is correct, it is just like an election;

What you are expecting.
[Linked Image]

What you end up receiving.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by KFWA
mix some lemonade powder in with that stuff. makes it tolerable.

(the drink...not what comes out)

I don't think it tastes as bad as everybody says it does...in exactly two weeks and one day, I'll be mixing up a jug...(my fourth time) maybe it's like the good bourbon you guys always talk about...(it's an acquired taste)
Posted By: kellory Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/25/16
I just had mine. Told them to get some good pics, because if the taste doesn't improve by the next time, there will not be a next time. It ain't really the taste, but the consistency, which is like drinking boogers. Thankfully I have 10 yrs before that gets tested again.
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/25/16
Colonoscopy's are for children... tell the doc you want a Lower GI. whistle grin

Posted By: lastround Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/25/16
With all due respect, after three colonoscopies, I still haven't acquired the taste for it. I think different doctors prescribe different stuff. I have a hard time getting that last bit down.
Posted By: mjbgalt Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/25/16
Mira lax and gatorade. I drink it fast and it tastes like Gatorade so no big deal. The tp is beginning to feel like sandpaper by now though lol
Posted By: bigfish9684 Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/25/16
I chased the GoLytely (AKA SquirtHard) with some Sprite. Got some calories from the Sprite to help my angry stomach. Helped with the taste too.
Posted By: StoneCutter Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/25/16
I've done it 4 times. Every time the doctor makes me do something different. Last time, I did the Gatorade thing. That was the best.

The first time they made me drink Magnesium Citrate and a bunch of other schit. That was the worst.

Just think how good your gut will feel in the coming days.
Posted By: tommyd53 Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/25/16
Put seat belts on your chitter.
Going to go nuts on some pulled pork tomorrow night smile
Posted By: smokepole Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/25/16
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
As someone wittier than I said...

Elections are like a colonoscopy. The lead-up seems to take forever and is a really crappy experience. The actual event is over before you know it, and then you are more than a little bit afraid to learn the results.

And then you're walking around bow-legged wondering "what the heck just happened to me?"
Posted By: dale06 Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/25/16
Originally Posted by lastround
With all due respect, after three colonoscopies, I still haven't acquired the taste for it. I think different doctors prescribe different stuff. I have a hard time getting that last bit down.

Exactly, just had my third one about a month ago. I thought the stuff they had me drink was much worse than the previous two times. It was incredibly bad tasting but sure got the job done.
Posted By: srwshooter Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/25/16
They have pills for that
Posted By: srwshooter Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/25/16
I always thought it would be fun to not drink any of it and eat chinese the night before. Walk in and say, hi doc are you ready for this?
Posted By: Steve Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/25/16
With mine the good news was I found the army man I swallowed when I was five. Bad news was it was the bazooka guy.
Posted By: lightning Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/25/16
Originally Posted by tommyd53
Put seat belts on your chitter.
cry
Posted By: jimjr Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/25/16
Had my 2nd last Friday. They showed me the hose with marks at every 6 inches that they were going to insert. It was longer than I am tall. Looked like a drain snake in a rubber hose. At least I was asleep for this part. The night before the prep stuff was terrible. If I'd drank some paint I could have painted the house.
Posted By: rlott Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/25/16
Mine tasted like stale sea water and Clydesdale pizz. I told the doc "that last couple 8 ounces were almost impossible." He laughed and said most people never even make it that far.
Posted By: mathman Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/25/16
Originally Posted by rlott
Mine tasted like stale sea water and Clydesdale pizz. I told the doc "that last couple 8 ounces were almost impossible." He laughed and said most people never even make it that far.

A/K/A Bud Light.
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/25/16
Originally Posted by srwshooter
I always thought it would be fun to not drink any of it and eat chinese the night before. Walk in and say, hi doc are you ready for this?

My FIL didn't like the taste of the stuff, so he didn't drink it. Went in and when they asked him if he had took the stuff, he told them 'No'. They sent him home...

He asked what would have happened if he had told them 'yes'. They said they would have started the procedure, but would have had to stop, because they couldn't see anything... but would have charged him and then charged him again when he came back.
Mira lax and gatorade. I drink it fast and it tastes like Gatorade so no big deal. The tp is beginning to feel like sandpaper by now though lol

Get somebody to go buy you a tube of chapstik...send the remaining contents to Walt or JeffO...
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by rlott

A/K/A Bud Light.

I'll bet if the schitt gave people a buzz, nobody would be bitching about "the taste"...
Posted By: aalf Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/25/16
Prep the red eye with vaseline, pat, don't wipe, start with a full roll & don't let it get out of reach.....
Posted By: RJC58 Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/25/16
I was very sick for 3 days after mine... I think they used equipment that was not completely sterilized from previous use.
Posted By: bigfish9684 Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/25/16
Originally Posted by aalf
Prep the red eye with vaseline, pat, don't wipe, start with a full roll & don't let it get out of reach.....

+1

No baby wipes- they have alcohol or citric acid. I didn't have any Vaseline, and called a friend to get me some. I have good friends.
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/25/16

I hope you have a happy ending. Nice and clean...
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/25/16
You're 'sposed to sing "Ring, ding," before blowing it out your tailpipe. Then, "Better days are comin' bye and bye...."
Posted By: River_Ridge Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/25/16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI1go72c5H8
Whew. Chit a few gallons. Pretty sure that much never went in lol
Posted By: mathman Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/25/16
Vaseline? Nah, get some Mentholatum to cool off the burning orifice.
Posted By: mjbgalt Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/26/16
Home, survived the procedure.
Posted By: StoneCutter Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/26/16
Good for you. Hope everything came out OK. grin

Get something to eat.
Posted By: mjbgalt Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/26/16
Oh I for sure did. Destroyed a big greasy burger and took wife for cheesecake lol
Posted By: ironbender Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/26/16
Originally Posted by River_Ridge

Here ya go.

Also:
Posted By: mark shubert Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/26/16
My next is Nov 7th. I've already blocked the 6th, and 7th off my calendar.
It doesn't seem quick to me, I did it without anesthetic last time - and probably will this time.
That dam song won't leave my head, though-

The theme song from Candid Camera smile
Posted By: aalf Re: blow it out yer ass - 10/26/16
Originally Posted by mark shubert
That dam song won't leave my head, though-
The theme song from Candid Camera

This will fix that:

© 24hourcampfire