Home
Posted By: Bristoe cheer up - 10/26/16
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Deerwhacker444 Re: cheer up - 10/26/16
He's GOT to win Florida, Ohio, Penn and NC to have a shot..

No room for error.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: cheer up - 10/26/16
Trump in Ohio

[Linked Image]

Trump in Pennsylvania

[Linked Image]

Trump in North Carolina

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Calhoun Re: cheer up - 10/26/16
It's Yuge, ain't it?
Originally Posted by Calhoun
It's Yuge, ain't it?

You're a closet chitlib.
Posted By: Stan V Re: cheer up - 10/26/16
Voted this morning at a location that the most I've ever waited was 5 mins, heavily conservative. 35 mins in a line that was buzzing, cars steadily coming in and the line never getting smaller.

It's gonna be huge.
Fingers crossed..

This is what the Bitch drew today in Lake Worth, FL, Palm Beach County, pop. 1,422,789+

[Linked Image]

Posted By: StoneCutter Re: cheer up - 10/26/16
I don't believe the polls.
Originally Posted by Stan V
Voted this morning at a location that the most I've ever waited was 5 mins, heavily conservative. 35 mins in a line that was buzzing, cars steadily coming in and the line never getting smaller.

It's gonna be huge.

Just hope all the votes get counted and counted correctly.
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Originally Posted by Stan V

It's gonna be huge.

Just hope all the votes get counted and counted correctly.

Yea, did your voting machine work right?

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/concern-grows-over-soros-linked-voting-machines/
Posted By: jdm953 Re: cheer up - 10/26/16
Dems dont plan on winning.They plan to steal the election.I would trust a rabid pit bull before I would a liberal dem.
Posted By: Stan V Re: cheer up - 10/26/16
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

Yep, ours is electronic and easily checked before casting ballot.
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: cheer up - 10/26/16
Originally Posted by jdm953
Dems dont plan on winning.They plan to steal the election.I would trust a rabid pit bull before I would a liberal dem.

Yeah, me too.

Go Trump!
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's Yuge, ain't it?

You're a closet chitlib.

Just as accurate an assessment as believing the Mormon Church was bought off and is having it's members throw the election.

But the rally was yuge. Probably set records. I'm sure there were tens of thousands of undecided voters and Hillary voters in that bunch that were converted to voting for Trump.

Just as accurate an assessment as believing the Mormon Church was bought off and is having it's members throw the election.

Whether the Mormon leadership has been bought off is speculation.

That it's attempting to throw the state of Utah to Hillary is documented fact.

Where is any documentation showing that the LDS church is advocating that anybody vote for Hillary?

I'll wait.

Where is any documentation showing that the LDS church is advocating that anybody vote for Hillary?

I'll wait.

Quit talking like a chitlib

I said that they were trying to throw the race to Hillary. which is totally evident not only in their support for Evan McMullin but in their calls for Trump to drop out of the race.

I'll wait.

Quit talking like a chitlib

I said that they were trying to throw the race to Hillary. which is totally evident not only in their support for Evan McMullin but in their calls for Trump to drop out of the race.

So they are throwing the state of Utah to Hillary by advocating for another candidate to win.

You're very, very special.

So they are throwing the state of Utah to Hillary by advocating for another candidate to win.

Yep.

If you didn't have the chitlib gene you'd realize that.
Yep.

If you didn't have the chitlib gene you'd realize that.

Despite the fact there isn't a single poll showing Hillary winning Utah, you are convinced that the LDS church is throwing the election to her.

Explain how some alternate reality "chitlib gene" is keeping me from realizing that Hillary is going to win a state where no poll shows her winning?
Posted By: byc Re: cheer up - 10/26/16
He's winning FL!! So the much dreaded polls say.

I hope she loses bad after just saying Trump was bad for not agreeing to peaceful transfer of power. You think she will? Oh hell no!!

I can hear her now...but...but....we rigged this so we would win!!
Posted By: kenoh2 Re: cheer up - 10/26/16
Maybe an optical illusion or expectation... Is the Crook&Klown flag in front of the American and Florida flags?

Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Fingers crossed..

This is what the Bitch drew today in Lake Worth, FL, Palm Beach County, pop. 1,422,789+

[Linked Image]

Posted By: kwg020 Re: cheer up - 10/26/16
Trump will win so says Anonymous. They have a convincing argument.

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/trump-will-win-in-a-landslide-anonymous.454866701/

Originally Posted by kwg020
Trump will win so says Anonymous. They have a convincing argument.

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/trump-will-win-in-a-landslide-anonymous.454866701/

I've always said the polling this time is extremely questionable because any sensible poll is based on "likely voters". But the number of people who hate both candidates makes the question of who is a likely voter much more difficult to project. And there are large bases of people from the last 2 elections that may just skip this one totally - the african-american vote, the conservative vote, etc.

So... 13 days and we'll see.

Posted By: Jim in Idaho Re: cheer up - 10/26/16
Originally Posted by byc
He's winning FL!! So the much dreaded polls say.

I hope she loses bad after just saying Trump was bad for not agreeing to peaceful transfer of power. You think she will? Oh hell no!!

I can hear her now...but...but....we rigged this so we would win!!

I'd really like to see a youtube video of the historical cussin' out she gives her staff when she loses. It would replace the Hitler Downfall video as the archetype of screaming rage cussing out videos.
Michael Moore says he will too. For similar reasons to what Anonymous will say.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/michael-moore-heres-why-trump-will-win-election/

“They might be penniless. They might be homeless. They might be f—ed over and f—ed up. It doesn’t matter. Because it’s equalized on that day. A millionaire has the same number of votes as the person without a job – one. And there’s more of a former middle class than there are in the millionaire class.

“So on November 8th, the dispossessed will walk into the voting booth, be handed a ballot, close the curtain and take that lever, or felt pen, or touch screen and put a big f—ing X in the box by the name of the man who has threatened to upend and overturn the very system that has ruined their lives. Donald J. Trump.

“They see that the elites, who ruined their lives, hate Trump. Corporate America hates Trump. Wall Street hates Trump. The career politicians hate Trump. The media hate Trump – after they loved him and created him and now hate him. Thank you, media. The enemy of my enemy is who I’m voting for on November 8th.

“Yes, on November 8th, you – Joe Blow, Steve Blow, Bob Blow, Bill Blow, Billy Bob Blow, all the Blows – get to go and blow up the whole G-d damn system because it’s your right.

“Trump’s election is going to be the biggest ‘F— you’ ever recorded in human history.

“And it will feel good.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/michael-moore-heres-why-trump-will-win-election/#UhLHH86PrcsdZP6P.99
Michael Moore is a dick head.

YES he is. But he's a dick head who got it right this time. You know what they say about a blind squirrel and the broken clock.

kwg
Posted By: gunner500 Re: cheer up - 10/26/16
I don't believe the polls.

No, polls should be outlawed, only purpose is to push agendas for the machine, fugg em!
Posted By: ironbender Re: cheer up - 10/26/16
Blind squirrels are right twice a day?

Broken clocks find acorns?
Posted By: gunner500 Re: cheer up - 10/26/16
Originally Posted by kwg020

YES he is. But he's a dick head who got it right this time. You know what they say about a blind squirrel and the broken clock.

kwg

Ya, and kinda like some of my inbred smooth mouthed welfare neighbors, 8 O'Clock only comes around one time a day on their clocks, lazy fuggers don't get out of bed till noon! mad
Posted By: Muffin Re: cheer up - 10/26/16
kaine spoke to less than a hundred yesterday in miami or Palm Beach, I went to a TRUMP rally in Ocala two weeks ago, venue held 12,000, easily that many more outside.

Tampa and Lakeland, fL were the same thing for TRUMP.

Sure seems like the polls are cooked.

Posted By: jdunham Re: cheer up - 10/26/16
They say they are only his supporters coming to those rallys. Maybe, but even if that's so they are a whole lot more energized than Hillary's supporters. Voter turnout is going to be a key factor in this election.
Hard to tell what is really going on between the media's agenda with destroying Trump and what I have seen as people's reluctance to talk about who they are going to vote for. Lots of people I know who are not voting for Hillary but don't talk about voting for Trump out loud. They don't want to deal with the craziness that comes from the liberal in the room when they say they are voting for Trump. I don't think the polls have a clue what is really going to happen.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: cheer up - 10/26/16
[Linked Image]

Trump up by 2 in Florida, up by 5 in Ohio.
Wonder what ballots it's easier for the Democrats to cook, early voting ballots or General election Tuesday ballots.

Wonder if they have a preference.?
© 24hourcampfire