Home
Posted By: nealglen37 If Trump does win - 10/29/16
If trump does win, or doesn't, we will have a lot of ticked off people. I hope afterwards, whoever wins, they will follow the examples of Lee and Grant. Lincoln new that the most important thing was after all was said and done, we need to heal and come together. The country is divided, if we can't come together the republic is doomed. Somehow we must all learn to work together..........I hope it's possible.

http://www.blufftontoday.com/accent/2015-04-26/looking-pearls-surrender-and-peace-appomattox
Posted By: viking Re: If Trump does win - 10/29/16
Huh, that's what the libtards say every time. But if they win, well we seen what happens.

Cops shot for no reason, riots, the list goes on.
Posted By: jdm953 Re: If Trump does win - 10/29/16
I will not rest until Hillary is in prison.I will not bend.I will not befriend a rattlesnake.
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: If Trump does win - 10/29/16
Originally Posted by nealglen37
If trump does win, or doesn't, we will have a lot of ticked off people. I hope afterwards, whoever wins, they will follow the examples of Lee and Grant. Lincoln new that the most important thing was after all was said and done, we need to heal and come together. The country is divided, if we can't come together the republic is doomed. Somehow we must all learn to work together..........I hope it's possible.

http://www.blufftontoday.com/accent/2015-04-26/looking-pearls-surrender-and-peace-appomattox

If we can't hold each individual in this country accountable to the same standard of law, from the very top to the very bottom, then the Republic is already doomed.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: If Trump does win - 10/29/16
10-4.

As far as I am concerned, about 43% of this country is inhabited by people I cannot regard as countrymen. I want them to pack their asses up and go somewhere else that already is ruined by leftist bullschidt. I am, of course, speaking from a perspective that bitterly clings to a bit of optimism...but possibly not justifiable optimism.
Posted By: northwestalaska Re: If Trump does win - 10/29/16
Originally Posted by jdm953
I will not rest until Hillary is in prison.I will not bend.I will not befriend a rattlesnake.

There you go....If I don't win I was cheated!!! I am going to take my toys and go home if I don't win....

Face it at very best it is 50/50 Trump wins but the reality is 20/80 he wins is more realistic and most of you babies know it. You can sulk for 4 more years or join in and make the system work...

I am betting you sulk.
It is not my fault you dont think like a man.No way to help you.
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

There you go....If I don't win I was cheated!!! I am going to take my toys and go home if I don't win....

Face it at very best it is 50/50 Trump wins but the reality is 20/80 he wins is more realistic and most of you babies know it. You can sulk for 4 more years or join in and make the system work...

I am betting you sulk.
Posted By: mustanggt Re: If Trump does win - 10/29/16
What is the likelihood that anyone on both sides will take seriously what Lincoln said about the south after the war? "With malice toward none and charity for all." I'm thinking not likely.
Posted By: deflave Re: If Trump does win - 10/29/16
News flash:

Lincoln was a complete POS.

Dave
Whatever your opinion is of Lincoln doesn't matter. What about that quote of his?

I am betting you sulk.

Remember when you PM'd me asking for advice about Havre and I told you to get fugked?

HAHAHAHAHA! That schit was hilarious.

Dave
Posted By: Magnumdood Re: If Trump does win - 10/29/16

...There you go....If I don't win I was cheated!!! I am going to take my toys and go home if I don't win....

Exactly killery's reaction!...

...Face it at very best it is 50/50 Trump wins...

Bullshît. Hillary will drop out or be arrested. You know it.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: If Trump does win - 10/29/16
Is nealglen an American name or just kinda gaaay?
Originally Posted by mustanggt
Whatever your opinion is of Lincoln doesn't matter. What about that quote of his?

Which quote are you referring to?

Travis
You do understand he is talking about the people he attacked.
What is the likelihood that anyone on both sides will take seriously what Lincoln said about the south after the war? "With malice toward none and charity for all." I'm thinking not likely.
Posted By: Penobscot_99 Re: If Trump does win - 10/29/16

He won at a ghastly cost. His quote...just words...he was good at only one thing...turning a phrase.
He could not or would not try to find a path for peace.

+1
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99

He won at a ghastly cost. His quote...just words...he was good at only one thing...turning a phrase.

I really, really wish Lincoln had not been assassinated. He planned on shipping the Africans back home where they assuredly would have been happier.
Posted By: Blackheart Re: If Trump does win - 10/29/16
There is no getting along or reconciling with the liberals. They are a disease and they need to leave this country, all of them, permanently.
So the quote,"Malice toward none and charity for all" will not happen here between the two camps currently at war with one another this election season. That was my whole point all along. All I was doing was attributing the quote to Lincoln. Not trying to fight the war all over again.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
There is no getting along or reconciling with the liberals. They are a disease and they need to leave this country, all of them, permanently.

Agreed.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: If Trump does win - 10/30/16
There is a large population here that want the country degraded and tore apart. They want it as bad or worse than most 3rd world countries.
Lincoln was a F.A.G ..... I will not come together with F.U.C.K.I.N.G Liberal anything Goes Democrats...Piss on them.... They Have destroyed my country and turned it in to a Third world S.H.I.T hole..
Posted By: JamesJr Re: If Trump does win - 10/30/16
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99

I really, really wish Lincoln had not been assassinated. He planned on shipping the Africans back home where they assuredly would have been happier.

I have never been a Lincoln admirer, because I feel that he had no reason to force the South's hand on the issues of slavery and secession. But, if had succeeded in sending the Blacks back to Africa, this country would have been better off. Of course, had that happened, we probably wouldn't have had the following.......the NBA, rap music, the need for a lot of prisons, shoe shine stands, the drug epidemic, and Aunt Jemima pancake syrup.
Posted By: viking Re: If Trump does win - 10/30/16

[list]
[*]https://youtu.be/nmSUOiOvlZw

Hank Williams Jr.
Posted By: DocRocket Re: If Trump does win - 10/30/16
...[I hope] they will follow the examples of Lee and Grant. Lincoln new that the most important thing was after all was said and done, we need to heal and come together...

As it happens, I'm reading a fresh biography of Sam Grant currently (not the first bio of Grant I've read, btw... fascinating historical personage that he was). The complexity of the political situation in America at the close of the Civil War and through Reconstruction was huge, far greater than most people I talk to seem to realize. The situation was complicated by a host of factors. The majority of these could have been eliminated if they hadn't had to deal with the Nest of Vipers--a.k.a. Washington D.C. politics of the day. The parallels to our current situation are striking in many ways.

Grant, despite the best of intentions, was unable to mitigate the damage wrought by the War and by the postbellum political score-settling sufficiently to bring about healing of the nation. The wounds still fester, and there are many whose fortunes are tied up in the process of continuously picking at and reinfecting those wounds... healing would bring an end to their power and their income. There many, many more people invested in the current situation in D.C. today as there were then, so the prospect for today is just as grim as it was in 1865-1875, I fear.

So, no, I don't think we'll see healing after this election no matter who wins. If Trump wins, I think he may be able to "drain the swamp" in part, but only in part.

Short of the Iranians detonating a nuke in D.C. during a joint session of Congress, which might effectively cauterize the suppurating wound, I doubt we'll ever see healing take place. I apologize to the squeamish for descending to medical metaphors here, but it's where my head is at today.
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: If Trump does win - 10/30/16
I personally don't want to live near liberals or have anything to do with them. I do not want to finance their grand schemes and I don[t want their hands in my pocket stealing money.
Posted By: urbaneruralite Re: If Trump does win - 10/30/16
It'll be a blame mess either way. I have always thought any open rebellion would not happen because the burden of starting the fight would lie with those too comfortable in their lives to ever do anything. Now we see how nuts the left is, and see that they're crazy enough to start the fight leaving others no choice but to participate in a civil war.

If Clinton wins, you'll have crazy clowns pouring out of the circus. If Trump wins, he'll charge full tilt into the mud hole with slick tires and start slinging rods. Neither one of them is an option for good government. If those are the only two choices, then we'd be better off without a federal government just like Spain has had going on a year now. They're doing fine and better!

Here's hoping Johnson does well enough to qualify the Libertarians for access to federal funding and automatic access to the ballots. After four years of the D or R circus a smooth talking L candidate could walk right in.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: If Trump does win - 10/30/16
I don't see much chance of any peaceful means of correcting the mess without the States standing up and informing DC that they are done. How that would look---I don't know. If it can even be done, I don't know that either. I think it's a lead pipe cinch that DC will never rein itself in unless something extraordinary takes place...and that would require the collapse of The Establishment. Could it be that this is beginning to happen? Another unknown.

I'm afraid our choices will be limited to submission or civil war. Optimism seems irrational at this point.
Posted By: Jeff_O Re: If Trump does win - 10/30/16
I hate both candidates' character and have major fundamental policy issues with both.

If Trump wins I'll take as a silver lining his pro-2nd SCOTUS appt's and the fact that his presidency will likely be quite entertaining.

However he will quickly learn that being POTUS isn't like being a CEO, and that "politics" are how things get done via Congress, not to mention to get the various agencies' career beaurocrats to actually DO new things, rather than just stall and wait him out... and since he kinda sucks at "politics" in that sense it'll be a rough first couple years. But amusing.

Of far more import to me personally is getting a Replublican governor in my state.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: If Trump does win - 10/30/16
Originally Posted by DocRocket
...[I hope] they will follow the examples of Lee and Grant. Lincoln new that the most important thing was after all was said and done, we need to heal and come together...

As it happens, I'm reading a fresh biography of Sam Grant currently (not the first bio of Grant I've read, btw... fascinating historical personage that he was). The complexity of the political situation in America at the close of the Civil War and through Reconstruction was huge, far greater than most people I talk to seem to realize. The situation was complicated by a host of factors. The majority of these could have been eliminated if they hadn't had to deal with the Nest of Vipers--a.k.a. Washington D.C. politics of the day. The parallels to our current situation are striking in many ways.

Grant, despite the best of intentions, was unable to mitigate the damage wrought by the War and by the postbellum political score-settling sufficiently to bring about healing of the nation. The wounds still fester, and there are many whose fortunes are tied up in the process of continuously picking at and reinfecting those wounds... healing would bring an end to their power and their income. There many, many more people invested in the current situation in D.C. today as there were then, so the prospect for today is just as grim as it was in 1865-1875, I fear.

So, no, I don't think we'll see healing after this election no matter who wins. If Trump wins, I think he may be able to "drain the swamp" in part, but only in part.

Short of the Iranians detonating a nuke in D.C. during a joint session of Congress, which might effectively cauterize the suppurating wound, I doubt we'll ever see healing take place. I apologize to the squeamish for descending to medical metaphors here, but it's where my head is at today.

So, was it Lincolns or Grants philosophy after the surrender to pillage the south and give it to carpetbaggers in order to heal the country. smile

I believe that would pertain to Linclon's successor, Andrew Johnson.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: If Trump does win - 10/30/16
The spoils of war go to the victor. The loser should have won or they shouldn't have gone to war if they wanted to keep their shlt.
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
It'll be a blame mess either way. I have always thought any open rebellion would not happen because the burden of starting the fight would lie with those too comfortable in their lives to ever do anything. Now we see how nuts the left is, and see that they're crazy enough to start the fight leaving others no choice but to participate in a civil war.

If Clinton wins, you'll have crazy clowns pouring out of the circus. If Trump wins, he'll charge full tilt into the mud hole with slick tires and start slinging rods. Neither one of them is an option for good government. If those are the only two choices, then we'd be better off without a federal government just like Spain has had going on a year now. They're doing fine and better!

Here's hoping Johnson does well enough to qualify the Libertarians for access to federal funding and automatic access to the ballots. After four years of the D or R circus a smooth talking L candidate could walk right in.

Excellent post. Agree top to bottom.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: If Trump does win - 10/30/16
The commies on the left are all pumped up from not being held accountable for their tantrums during the election season.

There's definitely going to be some blowback eventually. The only reason it hasn't already happened is because the people who inhabit the right are generally well behaved kind of folks.

The left has already lost police support, so they can't count on the cops bailing them out when the backlash occurs.

To sum up, it'll take about 3 years for the agitators on the left to start giving those on the right a wide path,..and it really doesn't matter who wins the election.
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite

Excellent post. Agree top to bottom.

You agreed with hope and change.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The spoils of war go to the victor. The loser should have won or they shouldn't have gone to war if they wanted to keep their shlt.

So if you're attacked, you shouldnt fight to protect you and yours?

I thought that when the individual states joined the union they had been guranteed the right to secede. Regardless, raping the south was a great way to shake hands, and the north winning is the reason we face the tyranny we do today with OUR SLAVEOWNERS.
Posted By: PreciousLiberty Re: If Trump does win - 10/30/16

Face it at very best it is 50/50 Trump wins but the reality is 20/80 he wins is more realistic

At this moment in time it is better than 80/20 that he wins it. I'm confident that more than 50% of this country believes in it and has integrity.

After he wins, we can figure out how to deal with the 20-40% of bottomfeeders and illegals that are dragging the US into the sewer...

Trump/Pence 2016!
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: If Trump does win - 10/30/16
The difference is Trump loves America, and Hiltery does not.
Jag, no. I DISagreed with a Republican Party that had just delivered 2 disastrous terms of GWB and all the mess he bestowed on America in 8 years, several of which they had Congress as well.

"Funny" how now everyone was against the Iraq war. They sure as HELL weren't at the time! I was. Also "funny" how nobody talks about GWB crashing the economy catastrophically in late 2007 . And so on.

I suspect it'll be just as "funny" in 4 years if Trump wins. Nonetheless, as I said above, I think both candidates are shïtbags and will find silver linings in a Trump POTUS, if that indeed occurs.
Every prick the gop has run since Regan has been a professional politician and washington insider and usually a lawyer.

Finally we have a successful businessman whos not a rino insider and is a defender of vets, 2A and our borders, a stronger less pc military and you risk us getting a million more muzzie refugees living out their life on my dime and millions more illegal aliens in from the south by pissing your vote away to make a freaking statement. UFR.

Trump disagrees with the GOP, as you do, and its why they are trying to destroy him and you freaking join them. UFR.
Posted By: DocRocket Re: If Trump does win - 10/30/16
Originally Posted by jaguartx

So, was it Lincolns or Grants philosophy after the surrender to pillage the south and give it to carpetbaggers in order to heal the country. smile

Read the book, azzhat! wink I don't want to spoil the endin' for ya.
Ha. Aint got time. Im looking for dove and deer. wink

And, if you werent such an azzhole id ask you to go, sometime, maybe. grin
Posted By: RGinther Re: If Trump does win - 10/30/16
Every prick the gop has run since Regan has been a professional politician and washington insider and usually a lawyer.

Finally we have a successful businessman whos not a rino insider and is a defender of vets, 2A and our borders, a stronger less pc military and you risk us getting a million more muzzie refugees living out their life on my dime and millions more illegal aliens in from the south by pissing your vote away to make a freaking statement. UFR.

Trump disagrees with the GOP, as you do, and its why they are trying to destroy him and you freaking join them. UFR.

4 times Bankrupt, your definition of sucsess is funny

an If Trump had invested his daddies money on the stock market he'd be worth around 50% more.

And he brings in illegals to build his building you fool Jaguartx
Posted By: gregintenn Re: If Trump does win - 10/30/16
Liberals are a cancer that is steadily degrading our country. I'll not be happy until we are completely cured from this disgusting disease.
GWB did NOT crash the economy. Sub-prime lending crashed the economy, and that was something GWB repeatedly warned about. Let's not use headlines as facts...they are NOT.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: If Trump does win - 10/30/16

Well said.

It's readily apparent this election cycle who's honestly fed up with the entire corrupt system and who just says it because they're cowards that are too scared to admit the truth, that they like corruption that benefits them.
Posted By: MJones Re: If Trump does win - 10/30/16
I understand I do not post a lot here , but mther fckers like nwa are why this country is crawling with bastards that have been poisoned by these no talent idiots . I see kids who are the victims of these retarded [bleep] schooling them . Our teachers for the most part today are people to gawdam lazy to work and to stupid to dig ditches .
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: If Trump does win - 10/30/16
Originally Posted by RiverRider
GWB did NOT crash the economy. Sub-prime lending crashed the economy, and that was something GWB repeatedly warned about. Let's not use headlines as facts...they are NOT.

Bankers pushing mortgages onto sub-prime demographic buyers, buyers whose financial scores should never have qualified them, were a major contributing factor, but the billions of dollars wasted on the Iraq and Afghanistan wars that were launched under GWB's leadership sure didn't help the U.S. economy. Hamid Karzai, his family, and his friends have taken tens, maybe hundreds, of millions of U.S. tax payer dollars for themselves, C-17s full of new $100 bills.
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: If Trump does win - 11/01/16
I saw a Washington Post article today that reports that the $3,000,000,000 that the U.S. spent on road construction and reconstruction in Afghanistan has been wasted and that an additional $8,000,000,000 would be necessary to rehabilitate the Afghan road network. I think that everyone, even the Afghan people, would have been better off if we'd spent that $$ on infrastructure rehabilitation in at home in America.

I don't think that there was ever an Afghan born who was worth spilling a single drop of American blood for.
Posted By: nealglen37 Re: If Trump does win - 11/01/16
Sounds like the people here want

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Balkanization

Posted By: kingfisher Re: If Trump does win - 11/01/16
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Jag, no. I DISagreed with a Republican Party that had just delivered 2 disastrous terms of GWB and all the mess he bestowed on America in 8 years, several of which they had Congress as well.

"Funny" how now everyone was against the Iraq war. They sure as HELL weren't at the time! I was. Also "funny" how nobody talks about GWB crashing the economy catastrophically in late 2007 . And so on.

I suspect it'll be just as "funny" in 4 years if Trump wins. Nonetheless, as I said above, I think both candidates are shïtbags and will find silver linings in a Trump POTUS, if that indeed occurs.

Your one misguided fool.
Posted By: DocRocket Re: If Trump does win - 11/01/16
Ha. Aint got time. Im looking for dove and deer. wink

And, if you werent such an azzhole id ask you to go, sometime, maybe. grin

If I warn't such an azzhole I might go!
Posted By: RickyD Re: If Trump does win - 11/01/16

It's not possible. Tell me how to deal with people whose lives are ruled by talking points and nothing based in fact and I may soften my standpoint, but I don't believe you can.

The tree of liberty is well overdue for a refreshing and it will be refreshing.
© 24hourcampfire