Home
Posted By: Klikitarik RIP Walter - 11/15/16
On 10/29/16 at 6:53 one Walter, aka northwestalaska made his final 24hourcampfire post.

On 10/29/16 at 6:52 he made his second to last:

Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Originally Posted by jdm953
I will not rest until Hillary is in prison.I will not bend.I will not befriend a rattlesnake.

There you go....If I don't win I was cheated!!! I am going to take my toys and go home if I don't win....

Face it at very best it is 50/50 Trump wins but the reality is 20/80 he wins is more realistic and most of you babies know it. You can sulk for 4 more years or join in and make the system work...

I am betting you sulk.

It does appear that he checked in, logged in, on 11/09/16 in the AM to see what condition his fellow mourners were in. Apparently and evidently it was more than his poor heart could take and he popped clot loose and suffered a massive stroke.

I'm sure there can be no other explanation for his mysterious disappearance from the board.

RIP Walter.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: RIP Walter - 11/15/16
Ya never know.
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: RIP Walter - 11/15/16
Please tell me he signed a pack with okok.
Posted By: bigfish9684 Re: RIP Walter - 11/15/16
He'll be back.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: RIP Walter - 11/15/16
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
He'll be back.

Just like herpes, only less pleasant. Lol.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: RIP Walter - 11/15/16
I hope he tried suck starting his Jennings and for once in his pathetic life succeeded.
Posted By: 4ager Re: RIP Walter - 11/15/16
F'k him. There's work to do undoing all the horsechit those like him wanted and got with Hussein. Success is the sweetest revenge.
Posted By: Raeford Re: RIP Walter - 11/15/16
Maybe he is now guiding float trips on that river in Africa.......
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: RIP Walter - 11/15/16
Chickenchit is the only way he knows to go through this,life

Suck starting any firearm would do be merciful for him
Posted By: KFWA Re: RIP Walter - 11/15/16
its kind of nice not having the board spammed by Rob Jordan every 10 minutes.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: RIP Walter - 11/15/16
At least RJ kept his word so far.
Posted By: 222Rem Re: RIP Walter - 11/15/16
She'll probably show up under a new username, but will be easy to spot.
Posted By: Klikitarik Re: RIP Walter - 11/15/16
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
He'll be back.

Just like herpes, only less pleasant. Lol.

Well, he was With>Her........pes! laugh

Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Chickenchit is the only way he knows to go through this,life

Suck starting any firearm would do be merciful for him

Yeah, I wouldn't mess with him if 'messing with' wasn't so totally his MO..... always trying to harpoon someone or something. Irony his final comment refers to sulking. Prophetic.
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: RIP Walter - 11/15/16
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
On 10/29/16 at 6:53 one Walter, aka northwestalaska made his final 24hourcampfire post.

I will not rest until Hillary is in prison.I will not bend.I will not befriend a rattlesnake.

There you go....If I don't win I was cheated!!! I am going to take my toys and go home if I don't win....

Face it at very best it is 50/50 Trump wins but the reality is 20/80 he wins is more realistic and most of you babies know it. You can sulk for 4 more years or join in and make the system work...

I am betting you sulk.

It does appear that he checked in, logged in, on 11/09/16 in the AM to see what condition his fellow mourners were in. Apparently and evidently it was more than his poor heart could take and he popped clot loose and suffered a massive stroke.

I'm sure there can be no other explanation for his mysterious disappearance from the board.

RIP Walter.

RIP to Walt...

Rest In Pigshit!
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

RIP Walter.

RIP to Walt...

Rest In Pigshit!

Well, duh! grin

Did it even cross your mind that it meant something else? wink
Posted By: jaguartx Re: RIP Walter - 11/15/16
Darn. I was so hoping to mmake us a better US with open borders, tons of muzzies with TB, millions more hispanic drug pushers-you know, the way China and Japan became great.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: RIP Walter - 11/15/16
Morning in America. ;-{>8
Posted By: bigfish9684 Re: RIP Walter - 11/15/16
Originally Posted by MadMooner
At least RJ kept his word so far.

As much as I derided Rob, I was just tired of seeing 5+ articles linked by him to NR and MSNBC every dang day with no original thought on Rob's part. Kind of crowded my screen with useless BS.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: RIP Walter - 11/15/16
Walter probably, in the great tradition of the samurai, said to himself the night of the election "I cannot live with this shame."

He got his long sword, got down on his knees, and committed seppuku.

Now what about political genius Rob Jordan? He has STFU since the election.
Posted By: Raeford Re: RIP Walter - 11/15/16
Ima miss lil' Walt...... laugh
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Walter probably, in the great tradition of the samurai, said to himself the night of the election "I cannot live with this shame."

He got his long sword, got down on his knees, and committed seppuku.

Now what about political genius Rob Jordan? He has STFU since the election.

That would not be enough for Walt to commit such an act... he obviously lived with the basic shame of being a total two-face weasel up to this point...
Posted By: rgrx1276 Re: RIP Walter - 11/15/16
he was who he was... RIP...heres hoping he won't be back
Posted By: hanco Re: RIP Walter - 11/15/16
He sounds well liked
Posted By: g5m Re: RIP Walter - 11/15/16

I am betting you sulk.

RIP Walter.

I have to ask, since I don't know how to do it on this site, how do you determine when someone checked in?
Posted By: Peddler Re: RIP Walter - 11/15/16
Hi guys, did you miss me?
DFTFT.
I think they found Walt...

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/cri...-exposes-himself-to-mother-and-children/

Troopers: Nude man breaks into Wasilla home, exposes himself to mother and children
Author: Jerzy Shedlock Updated: November 4 Published November 4
Alaska State Troopers say a naked man broke into a Wasilla home and exposed himself to a mother and her two children.

Dispatchers got a report around 10:30 a.m. Friday about the nude man, later identified as 39-year-old Jesse Smart, trying to break into a residence in a neighborhood off of Engstrom Road.

Responding troopers met with Smart, who was naked, according to an online dispatch posted Friday.

"Investigation revealed he had entered the residence and exposed himself to a mother and her two children (ages 2 and 3)," the dispatch says.

Smart was unknown to the victims, according to troopers.

Medics took Smart from the scene of the break-in to Mat-Su Regional Medical Center. Smart was medically cleared and then arrested on charges of first-degree burglary and indecent exposure, troopers said.
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
I think they found Walt...

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/cri...-exposes-himself-to-mother-and-children/

Troopers: Nude man breaks into Wasilla home, exposes himself to mother and children
Author: Jerzy Shedlock Updated: November 4 Published November 4
Alaska State Troopers say a naked man broke into a Wasilla home and exposed himself to a mother and her two children.

Dispatchers got a report around 10:30 a.m. Friday about the nude man, later identified as 39-year-old Jesse Smart, trying to break into a residence in a neighborhood off of Engstrom Road.

Responding troopers met with Smart, who was naked, according to an online dispatch posted Friday.

"Investigation revealed he had entered the residence and exposed himself to a mother and her two children (ages 2 and 3)," the dispatch says.

Smart was unknown to the victims, according to troopers.

Medics took Smart from the scene of the break-in to Mat-Su Regional Medical Center. Smart was medically cleared and then arrested on charges of first-degree burglary and indecent exposure, troopers said.

Irony.
Posted By: RufusG Re: RIP Walter - 11/15/16
Even if he never posts again someone will go out of their way to quote him so everyone smart enough to have him on ignore will still be blessed with his presence.
Posted By: EdM Re: RIP Walter - 11/15/16
Originally Posted by RufusG
Even if he never posts again someone will go out of their way to quote him so everyone smart enough to have him on ignore will still be blessed with his presence.

Too true.
Originally Posted by g5m

I have to ask, since I don't know how to do it on this site, how do you determine when someone checked in?

Use the "user list" link at the top of the page to find the user you're interested in. That shows when they were last online, and you can also see what they posted in reverse order chronologically.
Posted By: g5m Re: RIP Walter - 11/15/16
Thank you!
Posted By: Snake River Marksman Re: RIP Walter - 11/15/16
Trolls are like beetlejuice. Say their name too many times and they show up. Let them rest in piece.
Posted By: Seafire Re: RIP Walter - 11/16/16
aaawwww like most of 'em....

he'll be back with a different handle...

will give him a chance to reinvent himself...

but like them all, he'll get comfortable eventually and it won't be hard to see its good old Walt...

I wish him well personally....

just anywhere but here...
Posted By: RGinther Re: RIP Walter - 11/16/16
Look at all the love for Walt, seriously some of you bums should get a life LMFAO !!

Posted By: bellydeep Re: RIP Walter - 11/16/16
Originally Posted by RGinther
Look at all the love for Walt, seriously some of you bums should get a life LMFAO !!

You should go join Walt on whatever forum he has fled to. And stay there.
© 24hourcampfire