Home
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4Mi4ocyDw

Are people stupid or what???
If they used a .223 AI I'll forgive them.
AI standing for Anal Intelligence maybe.

Liberals-You do not have to love them.
I've spent hours watching Mark Dice's videos.

He's a cool dude who's very good a documenting liberal stupidity. Almost every one of his videos would make a good start to a thread here.
Absolutely frightening to me; because these people can also vote. Yet another shining example of "useful idiots".
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Absolutely frightening to me; because these people can also vote. Yet another shining example of "useful idiots".

and procreate!
Originally Posted by deerstalker

and procreate!

Or cloning........
I had no idea Trump's kids were old enough to be walking the urth when triceratops were around.

Just how damn old does that make Trump ?

Mike
In one of his other videos, he has fools signing a petition for Hillary to eliminate the Bill of Rights. It really doesn't matter what the subject matter is, there are countless zombies willing to vote away our freedoms without giving it a second (or first) thought. What makes this video painfully entertaining is that most five year olds know what a Triceratops is.
Originally Posted by 6mm250
I had no idea Trump's kids were old enough to be walking the urth when triceratops were around.

Mike

Almost as old at the Poobah.
I think there should be no closed season on Triceratops, shoot them on sight. I bet they taste like chicken, or maybe beef or elk?

Most gun & loads suitable for elephant works well on Triceratops.

Yes, people are stupid, can't be helped.
Awesome; love it.
Hunting of Triceratops is very important. Jurassic Park gets big money from people like the Trump kids coming over to hunt, and they need the revenue to keep operating.
So does anyone know if I can hunt a T-Rex without a guide? And I'd like to import the head back to the states, but I'm not sure what paperwork I need, or what hassle at customs I should expect. Thoughts?

I'm thinking of using a Barrett M107A1, but I'm afraid it'll be too heavy to carry over my shoulder by the barrel for the complete safari look. Is it OK to have a gun bearer pack it for me, or is that uncouth?

Thanks in advance!

BTW, I'd ask Safariman because I'm guessing he'd sell me one helluva package deal, but unfortunately he's not around anymore.

Mike

70 million years, give or take.

Spielberg took teh same crap when they filmed Jurassic Park, he posted a fake picture of the triceratops and him and people pounced back then.

Some people are idiots
Originally Posted by 222Rem
Originally Posted by deerstalker

and procreate!

Or cloning........

And VOTING. sick
I usually don't watch stuff like this, cause it makes my blood pressure go up! grin
Ever see the one where he ask people if more gun laws would have stopped Lee Harvey Oswald from shooting Jesus?! crazy
I do wonder how many interviews he's got to do to find enough morons to make a video!
7mm
Two of my favorites were done by the Man Show. The first was a petition to "stop women's suffrage," and chicks were anxious to sign their names. crazy

The second was a simple booth labeled "show your boobs to save a kitten. There as NO explanation of how flashing the camera would save kittens, but bimbos still lined up. grin
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Mike

Almost as old at the Poobah.

Nothing is that old.
The liberal left coast has a grave lack of intelligence. I think you could call it libtard!
Originally Posted by MTGunner
The liberal left coast has a grave lack of intelligence. I think you could call it libtard!

BOTH coasts contain the majority of liberal fools in the country. The east coasters are just a little more refined, whereas the west coast's mentally ill do things like the naked bike ride parades.
How many preference points does it take to draw a triceratops tag?
I'm kind of partial to the one this guy does where he asks these highly intelligent left coast lib feminists if they are in favor of Hillary's support of Sharia Law...well as you might guess they were all in.

His Independence day interviews were priceless as well...and scary.
But they can tell you the names of every daytime soap star, age, and who they're doing plus all the names of all the schitty songs, who's singing what, and who last won Dancing with the Idiots!!

Just don't ask them who bombed Pearl Harbor or when!!
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
But they can tell you the names of every daytime soap star, age, and who they're doing plus all the names of all the schitty songs, who's singing what, and who last won Dancing with the Idiots!!

Just don't ask them who bombed Pearl Harbor or when!!

This one just kills me.
"Would stricter gun laws have stopped Lee Harvey Oswald from shooting Jesus"?
What's really bad is that as dumb as these people are, they still know more gun laws aren't the answer! Tells you something about the honest intentions of anti gun politics.
7mm
Hey, I love it. Just gave me an excuse to buy a larger gun
The 416 Nosler might be out next Spring.
© 24hourcampfire