Home
Ruger LCP $189.00
Staying home!!
Not a Black Friday score but I won a LaRue AR barrel from their drawing yesterday.
Old son and family came over and brought us a feast! Our thanksgiving was today. Things have been a bit dicey here. We had a great day!!! Something to be thankful for other that being the cynic and watching someone else in a lot pain and suffering.

Happy Thanksgiving to my campfire family.

ALL OF YOU!!!!!!
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Old son and family came over and brought us a feast! Our thanksgiving was today. Things have been a bit dicey here. We had a great day!!! Something to be thankful for other that being the cynic and watching someone else in a lot pain and suffering.

ALL OF YOU!!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well KW!
Local Ace Hardware had a coupon for 50% off any regular price item $29.99 or less. I bought a gallon of Stihl bar & chain oil for about $7.

Academy Sports advertised Heritage Rough Rider revolvers for $99. I just called them and was told that they sold out in the first 30 minutes. I was tempted to try to get one and make a pair of bookends for the gun books on top of my safe.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/202216...284&gclid=CNbzheSHxdACFQsRgQod8lgAjQ
I got to stay home and eat all the leftover oyster dressing.

Score!!!
Bought an SSA-E trigger direct from Geissele for $168 shipped, but otherwise have abstained. Those SWFA scopes are tempting though
Originally Posted by Bama_Rick
I got to stay home and eat all the leftover oyster dressing.

Score!!!

Roflmao
I watched a football game with my dad.

P
Samsung 60" TV $570.
A Ruger American for $240, and NOT having to get up at 4am (the sale started Wednesday) smile

CCI brass 9mm for $8.99 a box.
Ordered a couple of those SWFA fixed 6's, they were $40 off and they threw in rings and levels. Then I took the 45-70 to the range and burned up as much Ramshot Exterminator pushing 350 gr Hornady's as my shoulder could take.
Well not that I wanted to but we just dropped $4600 on all new Samsung appliances for our home we are building. The discounts were too good to pass up and we should get another $600 in rebates. List price on all of it was over $6500.
Went to the range for our Friday morning lever action metallic silhouette match. Scored 26x40 with my 44-40 Uberti 1873.

Came home and scored a good nap.

Didn't go anywhere near a store of any kind. grin

Got a haircut and another turkey coma.
Originally Posted by 222Rem
A Ruger American for $240, and NOT having to get up at 4am (the sale started Wednesday) smile

Where the Ruger?

kwg
Got the wife a Sony USB turntable so we can I hope put her records onto cd's it was on for 119.00cdn
So far, 2 boxes of Federal AutoMatch .22lr for $15.99/box.

Some other good deals out there. Haven't decided what else I'm going to jump on.
A store in Idaho falls had Leica 1600b's new for $300. Unfortunately I was stuck in SLC.

Bb
Two 100 ct boxes of Speer .358" 180gr HCFN for 45.99!! Woo Hoo!!
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555
Ruger LCP $189.00

Where?

Originally Posted by westside_benny
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555
Ruger LCP $189.00

Where?
Pointe Blank Shooting Range. They had 25 at Cincy West location.
A local farm store. I had to walk away before I got carried away before I ended up spending $2K! There was a S&W 442 for $350, and a 7.5" Blackhawk .357 for $397, a 5.5" .45Colt for $416, and a Walnut Kimber .308 for $995. It took all the self control I had to go cheap and buy the RAR.

Huskies demolished the Cougs 45-17, as it should be . . .

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
A store in Idaho falls had Leica 1600b's new for $300. Unfortunately I was stuck in SLC.

Bb

If you would have told me I'd have made a road trip and bought a couple!
Originally Posted by 222Rem

What cartridge on the RAR?

Can't get a price like that up here.

Now I need to go back and study all the threads on making it perk. I think that all I need is rings and the magazine conversion from SAS.
Restful day at home, no savings out there worth the hassle.
Stayed home and ate some leftover venison roast and turkey.
Two weeks ago this coming Tuesday night, my wife and I were on the way to watch my granddaughter play HS basketball. A few miles from home we hit a deer, and not just any deer. It was a big 10 point buck, that would have easily dressed at 200 or maybe even more. That deer came out of nowhere, never saw him until the collision. Totaled out a 2014 Explorer, as $8000 worth of airbags deployed. The airbag on the passenger side, that was at her knees, cut and bruised her right leg really bad. Took her from the scene by ambulance to the ER, and the doctor there did a crappy job on the injury, causing the leg to get infected. Anyway, we spent our Black Friday looking for another vehicle, a chore I hate worse than anything in the world.....and I mean just about anything. I guess I should be thankful, as the accident occurred in the exact location as an accident years ago where a car hit a deer, and the deer came through the windshield and killed a passenger. At any rate, it's too bad that all those good Black Friday deals didn't apply to new cars. They tell you that they give you "special" discounts, but I've never fell for that story.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

ALL OF YOU!!!!!!

bob, had a grandson, main squeeze, and her kids with us. They basically took care of the traditional dinner, did most of everything. Had about 20people in the house. Best time in years since the year my mother died, and the son about three months later. Very special gift their doing what they did. Both he and a daughter asked what we wanted for christmas. The answer was simply, their spending time with us. Best gift of all.
Nuttin.....I did however buy the last $349 CZ 452 Whittakers had a couple of weeks ago....
I have a nice shiny Leupold 4X Rimfire scope and rings setting here waiting for it....

I pick it up Tues.... smile
Bought a Green Mountain Davty Crockett pellet grill for camping. Unlike Tragers etc., it works not only off 110 but 12V as well (car power plug in or with battery alligator clips). Therefore I can use it dry camping. Marked down during the fall from $399 to $349. Black Friday $299....worked for me.
Didn't get any shopping done but scored a coyote:
[Linked Image]
Drove about an hour to northwest Arkansas. Ate street tacos at our favorite Mexican joint. Drove around the mall. Walked entirety of Cabelas. Wife hit two stores in mall. Only thing purchased was a roll of wrapping paper and the kids got ice cream at Coldstone Creamery.
Shot a doe
Choice rib eye, $5.99/#!
Stayed at home, peace, quiet and all the leftovers I could want!
We never have done Black Fridays but we almost did this year for something my wife has been wanting lately and a Black Friday ad had it for what sounded like a very good price.

Decided against it after finding the exact same product at another store on-line at an everyday price of just $2.00 more w/free shipping plus no state sales tax.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Samsung 60" TV $570.

I got one of those too.

Paid online went down and picked it up.

Been sitting on my ass ever since. This is the worst weekend to hunt around here.

Dave
Had nothing to do with a Black Friday sale but it did happen on Black Friday.

Traded a rifle that cost me $550 for a shotgun worth $800 plus $100 cash.

We both went home happy.
BSA sweet .22 6-18x40 for $39 from SWFA for my gopher gun

New 21 cu foot freezer to expand the local dead critter housing project.
Scored a Paulan Pro 18", 42cc chain saw for $90. I really just needed it for topping a bunch of fence posts and cutting down a couple of small trees, so it should work OK. Used it yesterday for 2 hours and it did just fine.

Today at Brownells.......free shipping over $25

ORM-D items may not be included.......

CODE L6H
Staying home and having a dirty martini. Why go out and get trampled.
© 24hourcampfire