Home
Posted By: broomd Pelosi re-elected. - 11/30/16
Breaking: Pelosi re-elected for the Dems.
Glad to read this, status quo for the Marxists, they will never learn....they will continue the disconnect with rust-belt America and beyond...

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/reckoning-pelosi-house-democrats-vote-leader-43866473
Posted By: RWE Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 11/30/16
Breaking News:

Pelosi's plastic surgeon finances new private island.
Posted By: Deerwhacker444 Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 11/30/16
Good news, will ensure more Red seats in 2018.
Posted By: Longbob Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 11/30/16
This is great news! I had everything crossed.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 11/30/16
I'm just hoping since she won't retire, her broom will have a flight failure and crash....
Posted By: atvalaska Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 11/30/16
Yup her broom needs to nose in ....
Posted By: CEJ1895 Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 11/30/16
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Yup her broom needs to nose in ....

into a flaming pit of hell..

Excellent! These ass wipes never learn!
Posted By: bcraig Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 11/30/16
Fantastic.

I hope the Leftist Dems Keep the same bunch of Losers ,makes it easier on Trump.
Posted By: 4ager Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 11/30/16
Just further insuring that the Ds develop no new strategy, and no new, young leadership.

Excellent.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 11/30/16
Man - I never thought I'd see the day when the Dems are so visibly imploding..

I'll hafta celebrate after work today!!

laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Paul_M Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 11/30/16
If I had been speaking to this guy face to face when he said this I don't think I would have been able to keep from laughing out loud.

"We need the very best to lead us," Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., told Democrats in nominating Pelosi. "No one is a better tactician than Nancy Pelosi."
Posted By: BLG Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 11/30/16
Originally Posted by RWE
Breaking News:

One of the comments I found funny.

One more facelift and she'll have a goatee.

Clyde
Posted By: sawbuck Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 11/30/16
Originally Posted by 4ager
Just further insuring that the Ds develop no new tragedy and no new, young leadership.

Excellent.

Auto correct sucks! grin
Posted By: gunswizard Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 11/30/16
Without a facelift Nancy would look like Justice Bader-Ginsgurg, though the Hildog without the TV makeup is pretty fugly too. If you look in those biotch's make up cabinets bet you'll find pancake make up in 5 gal. buckets.
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 11/30/16
Good....Dems deserve the babbling bitch....
Posted By: 4ager Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 11/30/16
Originally Posted by sawbuck
Originally Posted by 4ager
Just further insuring that the Ds develop no new tragedy and no new, young leadership.

Excellent.

Auto correct sucks! grin

F'kin' phone.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 11/30/16
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
I just got done sending a congratulatory message to Sen. Tammy Baldwin (D-WI) and basically said how happy I was to hear that the continuation of the demise of the Dem party can fully continue - then thanked her several times for her vote..

I bet that message barely hits their system when it's relegated to the virtual "round file", IYGMD..

laugh laugh
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 11/30/16
I was hoping this would happen......Slow learners.
Posted By: Hotload Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 11/30/16
Originally Posted by RWE
Breaking News:

LMAO
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 11/30/16
Originally Posted by Paul_M
If I had been speaking to this guy face to face when he said this I don't think I would have been able to keep from laughing out loud.

"We need the very best to lead us," Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., told Democrats in nominating Pelosi. "No one is a better tactician than Nancy Pelosi."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds like something a guy named adam schiff would say .
Posted By: Virginian2 Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 11/30/16
I just hope she can keep them on the path of losing.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 11/30/16
Originally Posted by broomd
Breaking: Pelosi re-elected for the Dems.
Glad to read this, status quo for the Marxists, they will never learn....they will continue the disconnect with rust-belt America and beyond...

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/reckoning-pelosi-house-democrats-vote-leader-43866473

Great News!

That doddering old fossil fool will lead the Dems deeper into the hole they're digging. laugh
Posted By: Raeford Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 11/30/16
Maybe they'll put Debbie 2-names back as DNC Chair. wink
Posted By: Longbob Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 11/30/16
Originally Posted by Raeford

We can only hope.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 12/01/16
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
I just got done sending a congratulatory message to Sen. Tammy Baldwin (D-WI) and basically said how happy I was to hear that the continuation of the demise of the Dem party can fully continue - then thanked her several times for her vote..

I bet that message barely hits their system when it's relegated to the virtual "round file", IYGMD..

laugh laugh

Does the US Senate vote for House Majority and Minority leaders?
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 12/01/16
Originally Posted by Raeford

Oh no...........Keith "Muzz" Ellison is going to be much more valuable as the enemy frontman. Especially in this day and age of Muzz terror attacks. When people see how he stays conspicuously quiet in the aftermath of attacks, it'll drag that worthless party even further into the depths of hell.
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 12/01/16
When you keep doing the same thing over and over but expect a different result...there's a word for that isn't there?
Posted By: Longbob Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 12/01/16
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
When you keep doing the same thing over and over but expect a different result...there's a word for that isn't there?

Liberal, but I know the word you mean. Still the same. wink
Posted By: brilite Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 12/01/16
Good, they'll get donations and continue to lose the Congress.
Posted By: Daveinjax Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 12/01/16
Ellison for DNC chair ! Hopefully the Democrats will double down on minority and race identity politics while Trump and company MAGA ! Never interrupt your enemies while they are making a mistake smile . Deport all of the illegal aliens and non citizen Muslims. End automatic citizenship for children of illegal aliens and those holding any type of guest visa. Citizenship only for children of citizens and green card holders who complete the naturalization process. Make hiring an illegal alien a felony offense and requir a picture ID that requires proof of citizenship to obtain to vote. Do that and it would be very possible that California would turn red.
Posted By: funshooter Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 12/01/16
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Ellison for DNC chair ! Hopefully the Democrats will double down on minority and race identity politics while Trump and company MAGA ! Never interrupt your enemies while they are making a mistake smile . Deport all of the illegal aliens and non citizen Muslims. End automatic citizenship for children of illegal aliens and those holding any type of guest visa. Citizenship only for children of citizens and green card holders who complete the naturalization process. Make hiring an illegal alien a felony offense and requir a picture ID that requires proof of citizenship to obtain to vote. Do that and it would be very possible that California would turn red.

You for got to add.
No federal funding of any kind
to states that gives drivers licenses to Illegals Aliens.

We may be able to drive on our roads once again.
Posted By: las Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 12/01/16
Years ago I posted a picture of a picture here on the fire. Pelosi and Bush 2 were seated in chairs sort of quartering toward each other, in conversation. George had his hand cupped over his crotch.

And some people have the gall to claim he wasn't too bright.... smile
Posted By: GeorgiaBoy Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 12/01/16
Easily controlled...no surprise
Posted By: Salmonella Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 12/02/16
I drive by that skank's Napa Valley home every day....and flip her the bird.
Posted By: wagner Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 12/02/16
Bristoes description of Megan Kelly was executed flawlessly.
I think we would enjoy his thoughts on Nancy?
Posted By: hanco Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 12/02/16
Hell with her
Posted By: RickyD Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 12/02/16
It's appropriate fools are led by the queen of fools.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 12/02/16
It's a sad admission by that party that they don't have anything better than such a loser and that they remain bound up with the same lousy values, irrational thinking and stupid cronyism that characterizes their past 40 or so years. They are due for serious overhaul and don't seem to have clue about where to start - and maybe key persons lack the courage to begin.
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 12/02/16
Originally Posted by RickyD
It's appropriate fools are led by the queen of fools.

Tim Kaine???? laugh
Posted By: Wook Re: Pelosi re-elected. - 12/02/16
Glad to see most on here felt the same way I do about the SF commie. The libs haven't learned their lesson and may help Trump pick up more mid-term seats. D's have more Senate seats up for election at that time.
© 24hourcampfire