Home
Posted By: Seafire Thwarting Thieves or Hoodlums? - 12/02/16
I had to share this when I quit laughing... heard this on the radio while working at the reload bench tonight...

Some guy lived in a city or place where they are very anti gun and so getting a concealed permit was non existent....

so as one would guess, the ghetto element seem to run rampant...

an older guy, he's been approached by young punks with ill intent...

so his solution was to go down to Home Depot, and purchase an air horn....

since it was evident these types of hoodlums don't want attention... he figured, by a loud noise, that is pretty much what would happen as people's attention is directed to see where the noise is coming from...

I thought that was a pretty ingenious solution to the problem, if one can't get a permit to defend himself... attract a lot of witnesses instead...

also thought about a couple of punks approaching him and their reaction when a loud air horn is going off....

he indicated he's had the opportunity to test it.... and the potential perps took off running...swearing at him... but running away all the same...
He should just carry a gun anyway. 2nd Amendment and all that. Beyond the Constitution, every person has the right to defend themselves from death or injury. If he's that worried about legalities, stun guns and pepper spray would be better than the Air Horn. Sounds about like a Rape Whistle.
Lol. Push button rape whistle.
Too bad the air horn he used -

Wasn't attached to a Peterbilt. smile

Stupid
funny, but an air horn just does not have the long term deterrence that a .45 has on a punk. lol
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
funny, but an air horn just does not have the long term deterrence that a .45 has on a punk. lol
A horn can make a long, enduring noise. A 45 can only make 1 short noise. A 45 is more effective if you push the button repeatedly to make a bunch of short noises.
© 24hourcampfire