Home
I didn't attend the speech but I heard excerpts from it this morning

Trump: The media said "Texas is in play", 2 minutes later - We're calling Texas for Donald Trump. Those people are liars!

I can't find a video that just shows the highlights but here is the whole speech if you have time to kill - jump to the 25:30 mark. He has the crowd going after the media in the room, calls out Kasich, - it goes for about 5 minutes

Good chit. 25 to 33 is well worth the watch.
Good stuff
Not just a crowd, the whole country has a buzz about it.
You know I was so happy Hillary was defeated. Just a great, albeit narrow, and needed reaffirming of this country had me so happy. I might have felt the same had it been Romney or whoever BUT Trump, so far, has me feeling like this country actually has a chance.

As I put it to a friend, Washington needs an enema and Trump is the only one bringing a hose.

Its early, maybe I am naive, but I do believe he puts the country first in his heart. Something no Democrat ever made me feel.

We're gonna have "MADD DAWG" Mattis running the Defense Department for Christ Sakes! What's NOT to be excited about? The USA will bow no more to foreign interests.
Yes he does.

Just don't talk about the crap we were fed by the racist in the White House for 8 years. All the social issues we are so tired of. Who can pee where. Cops are stupid. Let a bunch of animals out of prison. So sick of it all.

Donald J. knows what to say....and do.
© 24hourcampfire