Home
Starting at 6:00 Mountain time on Fox Sports 1. Looks like it's got some good fights.

Thanks for the heads up....I was watching WWII on the history channel.....I already know how it ends...
Good fight....that girl in the blue's a bleeder....
That will be an issue for her in the future. Scaring makes for more bleeding. Other girl couldn't stop the take down but beat on the blue on pretty good when she got going.
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
That will be an issue for her in the future. Scaring makes for more bleeding.

That was a poorly executed Megan Kelly joke... wink

It was a nasty cut though....pretty sure I'd a been bleeding like that too...
One of the poorest fights I've seen lately. Maynord should have kicked his arse, but the guy rolling around on the floor pretty much negated much of a fight.
I don't know about that....one thing I like about the UFC is that it's pretty much a fight where anything goes.
Maynord was clearly afraid to go to the ground with the guy and when he got his way and they stood em up he couldn't do anything with it...
Kinda boring but you have to admit..Maynord was eating those kicks like Treyvon eating Skittles and didn't have an answer for em...
Sarah McMann is a strong gal. Getting her hands going pretty good too. Submit a high level black belt is a feather in her cap.
The light heavy's had a good go. That's a lot of action for boys that big. I would have thought they would both run out of gas, but they left it in the ring. Love it.
Sarah got her butt kicked in the first round from the bottom!

I wanted the white guy to loose in that light heavyweight fight.
He did!!!!
What a freak call on the Ellenberger!
That toe in the fence call was friggin bullschitt.
Agreed, for sure.
Cejudo and Benavidas what a fight. They left it all in the cage. Fight of the night so far. IMO Benavidas for the win.
30-26 call from one judge was certainly bullchit. Think we will see those 2 guys again.
Originally Posted by 6MMWASP
30-26 call from one judge was certainly bullchit. Think we will see those 2 guys again.

Yep, no way Cejudo lost all 3 rounds.
Elliot it giving mighty mouth all he wants through 2. Doing better than most anyway.
Tim got the second round.
Mighty Mouse should easily get this win...very technical grappling match-up.
Ringman, I don't think so, I think Johnson got 4 rounds, we'll see what the judges say. Elliot couldn't get back up which would have helped him and possibly scored him some more points.
I agree with the score cards. MM was dominate.
Originally Posted by 6MMWASP

Yep, that was a lot closer to a draw fight than a 30-26 fight.
Ringman, I don't think so, I think Johnson got 4 rounds, we'll see what the judges say. Elliot couldn't get back up which would have helped him and possibly scored him some more points.

I agree Johnson won four rounds. Maybe I messed up on which round I gave Tim. Tim sure did better than I expected. He is going to be a good addition to the UFC.
I think, he surprised a lot of people. Glad he did as well as he did. With more experience, he could be a contender. Actually, already is. He could be a champion if he keeps it up. He spent too much time on his back, and didn't know to get back up. Glad UFC picked him up.
Close fight
I think, he surprised a lot of people. Glad he did as well as he did. With more experience, he could be a contender. Actually, already is. He could be a champion if he keeps it up. He spent too much time on his back, and didn't know to get back up. Glad UFC picked him up.

He seemed pretty good at scrambling but kept scrambling to get in the guard. If he instead scrambling to get up, might have been a different outcome.
© 24hourcampfire