Home
This DYNASTY will clown stomp the panthers....Earl the "lung puncher" will be back with Kam bam bam Chancelor" the baddest man on the planet. The Hawks have already clinched the NFC west again!!! We will kick dog chit out of Dallas on the road...no problem!! The hawks will win another Super bowl this year.

BOOK IT YOU HATERS AND CRY BABIES...SPECIALLY you texas retard poachers that shoot deer feeding on planted grain. You PUNKS are nothing but poachers,,,must suck being a texass.

BOOK IT FOOLS!! GO HAWKS!!!! Let's do this chit. Russell is the best QB in the NFL now.
I miss your absence...
Die Nasty.
[Linked Image]
No wonder I'm not a sports fan, a man could get much less excited committing homicide. grin
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
and he's off and running!! eek

BTW Ron do you ever go to any of the games?? Seems a dynasty fan like you would be there for every home event. Especially, tonight for Carolina.
[Linked Image]
middle finger... go post your crap on a sports forum...
For a guy that doesn't like sports you sure like to hang out in the threads. LOL
Originally Posted by gunner500
No wonder I'm not a sports fan, a man could get much less excited committing homicide. grin

Lol

You like apples?
Well how do you like those apples?
Rawls,is a stud
Originally Posted by byc
and he's off and running!! eek

BTW Ron do you ever go to any of the games?? Seems a dynasty fan like you would be there for every home event. Especially, tonight for Carolina.

His Mommy won't let him go to the games by his self anymore. The last time he went, he got caught in the locker room giving head to Wilson.
Where was he last week when Seahawks scored 5 points?

Carolina sucks I suspect riverboat Ron will be out of a job at the end of the season..
He only shows when he's sure the Sehawks are gonna win or WAY ahead on the score. Maybe Mommy unplugged his web connection again. wink
How do you like this CLOWN STOMPING haters???? hahahahaha

DYNASTY BABY !!!!!!!! GO HAWKS!!! BOOK IT!!!
Hate the Seattle coach and dislike fig Newton - so I save on the electric bill.
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Rawls,is a stud

yuppers.
Originally Posted by 79S

Carolina sucks I suspect riverboat Ron will be out of a job at the end of the season..

Where was I when clown stomped New England is Foxsboro. heheheheheheeh

Super Bowl again beetches!!!!! Dynasty was called 6 years ago by me and like usaul I was right. BOOK IT!! GO HAWKS
WHOOP WHOOP 30-7 The BULLIES are Back!!!

DYNASTY BABY!!! GO HAWKS!!!!!
Originally Posted by okok
Originally Posted by 79S

Where was I when clown stomped New England is Foxsboro. heheheheheheeh

Super Bowl again beetches!!!!! Dynasty was called 6 years ago by me and like usaul I was right. BOOK IT!! GO HAWKS

I doubt that buddy...
Crickets......... grin You girls are all hat and no cattle. GO HAWKS!!! 40-7 smile
Crickets......... grin You girls are all hat and no cattle. GO HAWKS!!! 40-7 smile

Just like you were a cricket last week... besides watching the Son of Zorn..
That was ugly.
Originally Posted by okcock
Silence fools! I am not done blowing Wilson!

We'll let you take 'it' from here, queer.
Okok: Well you were right and I am one small step away from realizing my pre-season prediction here-on - that the Seahawks WILL be a very good team this year AND... they WILL win more games than they lose!
GO HAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: I am still waiting for a full size copy of your SeaGal avatar, and this... try and be a little more "civil" to us fans of the Cowboys (yes diptards a mature human male can have two favorite football teams!)!
Once a Cowboys fan attacks you then you have my blessing to blast them out of the water (thats my philosophy anyway!).
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Okok: Well you were right and I am one small step away from realizing my pre-season prediction here-on - that the Seahawks WILL be a very good team this year AND... they WILL win more games than they lose!
GO HAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: I am still waiting for a full size copy of your SeaGal avatar, and this... try and be a little more "civil" to us fans of the Cowboys (yes diptards a mature human male can have two favorite football teams!)!
Once a Cowboys fan attacks you then you have my blessing to blast them out of the water (thats my philosophy anyway!).

Ah so cute a bromance forming before us...

Awesome prediction.....moron.

HERE'S YOUR DYNASTY!!!

WHOOP WHOOP 30-7 The BULLIES are Back!!!

DYNASTY BABY!!! GO HAWKS!!!!!

Yer rite, okok. They looked goods las nite. Dis is somtin a teem has to do to to becum a true dienasty an they r doin it. Nuthing ever seen in spottz histry like this has ever ben scene yet till maybe know.

No uther teem has ever ben so grate or accomplis so muc.

I thinh i been hearin bout somethin like this fer a while by people who goes ta church. I think this may be wat is called the secont cummin.
Originally Posted by ironbender

Awesome prediction.....moron.

Holy Balls.
I nearly busted a gut laffin'.
Thanks.

"I predict there will be 60 minutes in the next hour".
Go Texans
don't care about dynasty just as long as [bleep] NEWTON gets his balls busted every game. hoping he was-is a one good season flash in the pan looser!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Originally Posted by gunner500

Lol

Can't see that level of excitement unless a man's right there in a chitstorm. grin
GO HAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

You're a SMART Man that understands the game of football..take care buddy!
GO HAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

You're a SMART Man that understands the game of football..take care buddy!

Unfortunately your new bro is not a very good Seahawks fan last year when they got off to a rough start he jumped ship and proclaimed that the cowboys were his favorite team...
You're the hater, sukakok.

© 24hourcampfire