Home
Good for the veteran, Brendan Von, telling the Oceanside cops "No" when they asked him to stop practicing his First Amendment RIGHT:

ABC 10 News Published on Nov 29, 2016

To US it's obviously a cardboard and the wrong scale. To soft-headed sheeple it might look like the real thing. Easy solution would be a white rectangular background so it looks like a sign again.

Otherwise, it's another example of free speech only applying to BLM and flag burning.
People need eye glasses.....
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

A hefty dose of IQ jammed up their arse wouldn't hurt either.
anti gun folks hate us when we do something, and when we don't do something. I say keep on keeping on.
This is funny at the least
Hank
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
anti gun folks hate us when we do something, and when we don't do something. I say keep on keeping on.

the left hates, while at the same time condemning hate, hypocrisy and histrionics are their strong suit.

behavior typical of women with borderline personality order.
Funny
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

A hefty dose of IQ jammed up their arse wouldn't hurt either.

Excellent! Lib's are dipshittes!
Snowflakes get their panties in a wad over a chewed pop-tart, what do you expect from something like that?

Go man go, it is your RIGHT, phuc the flakes!
Wow.
He's just rubbing salt in their wounds. smile
He told the cops "no" and they left.... grin
I'd buy that man a beer.
"I'm the only one in danger. I did get a paper cut from it."

grin
The reporter did a good job with both muzzle and trigger finger control.

Good for her, and whoever instructed her (that didn't happen by accident).
absolutely what needs to be done by all! silent majority not silent any more!
If you're on the street corner and have passing liberals give you the bird... ya know you've done good...
Too funny. Sheeple calling cops about a guy waving a gun. It's obvious it's not a gun. They're just trying to rain on his parade, like libs always do. Let me see if I can take someone else's one more right away. FOAD, jerkoffs.

Heck, if his shop was around here, I'd tell him to make another one and I'd help him wave it. grin
free publicity
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
I'd buy that man a beer.

I would drive a ways to buy something at his shop.
http://firearmsunknown.com
© 24hourcampfire