Home
you can bet it was knee grows.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...at-gunpoint-three-suspects-arrested.html

Three teenagers were in custody Monday night after the wife of Missouri Governor-elect Eric Greitens was robbed outside a St. Louis restaurant.

Greitens said in a statement that his wife Sheena was "safe — but shaken" following the incident, and expressed his gratitude to local police for their "swift and skilled response."

St. Louis police said Sheena Greitens had left the restaurant in the city's Central West End just after 6 p.m. and had gotten into her car. While she was looking at her phone, police said a suspect opened her door, pointed a gun at her and demanded her property.

Greitens gave the suspect her laptop and cell phone.

Officers who arrived at the scene discovered a second car had been broken into and another person's phone had been taken. Authorities were able to track that victim's phone to a suspect vehicle, which took off as officers attempted to stop it.

The vehicle was later involved in an accident and the suspects fled on foot, but were later located and taken into custody. The stolen phones and laptop were found inside the car, which investigators discovered had also been stolen.

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch gave the suspects' ages as 19, 15 and 14. No further information was immediately available.

Greitens, a Republican and a former Navy SEAL officer, said Monday that he is "now, more than ever, focused on the mission of creating safer neighborhoods."
He won election in November and is to take over for Democratic Gov. Jay Nixon on Jan. 9.
Shame there weren't three D O A's!!!!!!!
No security detail for a governor's wife?
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
While she was looking at her phone, police said a suspect opened her door, pointed a gun at her and demanded her property.

Here's yer sign...

Keep your doors locked
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
While she was looking at her phone, police said a suspect opened her door, pointed a gun at her and demanded her property.

Here's yer sign...

Perfect..
Wanna bet their ethnic background?

the 14 and 15 year olds are learning early....

Originally Posted by CEJ1895
No security detail for a governor's wife?

I'm sure Governor Nixon's wife has security detail.
not sure when the take over! should have been already. When my cousin was the governor of MO. wife I couldn't hardly talk to her one on one at family funerals and such without her protection people. even in private homes !!!!!
First act as Governor,...build a prison,...a great big sumbitch.
Greitens, as a former Navy SEAL, might just now teach his wife to shoot and have her carry a handgun. Also might teach her to be more aware of her surroundings.

L.W.

"now, more than ever, focused on the mission of creating safer neighborhoods."

Nothing like experience to get you motivated.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Greitens, as a former Navy SEAL, might just now teach his wife to shoot and have her carry a handgun.
That!!

Also might teach her to be more aware of her surroundings.

L.W.

Well, yeah, but then she'd have to put down her 'smart' phone.. Good luck with THAT.. smile

Most women would rather lose a leg than be without their smart phone..
Obama's sons maybe..... Crocodile Dundee would say "Just kids havin' fun" them stealing her phone would be fine as long as she never got another one, people just kill me with smart=phone addiction. Praying I don't ever come down with it. smile
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Greitens, as a former Navy SEAL, might just now teach his wife to shoot and have her carry a handgun. Also might teach her to be more aware of her surroundings.

L.W.

Yes, she should have pulled a gun and returned fire immediately, while a gun was pointed at her. Good call.
Originally Posted by kid0917
.... people just kill me with smart=phone addiction. Praying I don't ever come down with it. smile
Ditto...

© 24hourcampfire