Home
Planning to attend the Army-Navy game!

http://www.youngcons.com/trump-goin...ely-ever-seen-and-it-could-make-history/
This is what winning looks like when you respect the country you were elected to lead. I bet Trump plays golf a half dozen times a year or so, max, as prez. He knows he has better schidt to do, and knows it's bad optics when he's seen playing golf... unless there's not a single person in america that says the country isn't great. In that case by all means, "Play through, Mr. President. Let me buy you a beer!"

He's not doing this for fame, for his fortune, or for anything but our Country (so his kids have a business-friendly environment in which to run Trump, Inc. among other reasons). He wants America to win.

Obama has played over 300 rounds as of August this year according to CBS. Trump knows it looks bad when you golf as America crumbles around you.

Will the press be allowed to cover Trump's trips to the gun range for target practice? Does the WH get a gun range installed in the basement?

ETA: Sorry for the ramble. Trump knows the significance of the Army-Navy game. I learned about it in high school. GOOD OPTICS to be there.
Have to tell you I do NOT believe Trump is going to spend any more time than he has to in the Oval Office. He is go-go-go.

I bet he's OOO at least 85% of the time BUT not to be confused with wasting money and vacationing like others before him.

Heck he may as well declare a CIRCA preservation on the White House and just hit the road. Turn the WH into a tourist attraction. Yet again this would make him a hero with the voters!!!

Go Navy….Beat Army!
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
This is what winning looks like when you respect the country you were elected to lead. I bet Trump plays golf a half dozen times a year or so, max, as prez. He knows he has better schidt to do, and knows it's bad optics when he's seen playing golf... unless there's not a single person in america that says the country isn't great. In that case by all means, "Play through, Mr. President. Let me buy you a beer!"

He's not doing this for fame, for his fortune, or for anything but our Country (so his kids have a business-friendly environment in which to run Trump, Inc. among other reasons). He wants America to win.

Obama has played over 300 rounds as of August this year according to CBS. Trump knows it looks bad when you golf as America crumbles around you.

Will the press be allowed to cover Trump's trips to the gun range for target practice? Does the WH get a gun range installed in the basement?

ETA: Sorry for the ramble. Trump knows the significance of the Army-Navy game. I learned about it in high school. GOOD OPTICS to be there.

I've read that Donald has a CCW, which isn't easy to get in NYC.

It's the boys who do the shooting and hunting. They've caught unbelievable crap about it, too. Not too unlike their Dad, doesn't seem to phase them. Don Jr. is into bow hunting WT's and LR rifle competition. He and Eric hunt AK.

DF

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Trump is already running for reelection.
I read the O never attended the game during his time as president.
What a disgrace.
Well...he's already got my vote.
Barry has a lot of time to reflect. His largest realization at days end will be that he did less for his fellow citizens than he tried to do for rest of world.

He totally ignored the little (BIG) things that President Elect Trump is already doing!!!! LOCALLY!!!
Trump is bypassing all the bullshlt and taking it straight to the people.
I like his Facebook posts. No spin from the media
Originally Posted by byc
Barry has a lot of time to reflect. His largest realization at days end will be that he did less for his fellow citizens than he tried to do for rest of world.

He totally ignored the little (BIG) things that President Elect Trump is already doing!!!! LOCALLY!!!

we're NOT his fellow citizens! and that's perfectly fine with me!grin
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Originally Posted by byc

we're NOT his fellow citizens! and that's perfectly fine with me!grin

Whatever…you know exactly what I am saying!

I pray Trump closes the gap on this very kind of attitude/thinking. Because it exists everywhere.

It is THE Cancer!
Originally Posted by Calvin
Trump is already running for reelection.

And winning.
© 24hourcampfire