Home
That is a kiss of death by cultural suicide, unless the people can save it. It won't be the politicians or judges over there that save it.
Things are a changing and still the Left can`t see what is coming.
The leaders of the EU,located in Brussels,are all Catholics or Jews.Where are the Christians who represent the majority of European citizens?

There is no doubt this is an orchestrated effort to destroy the Caucasian Christian culture of Europe and replace it with a Mongrel race through unchecked immigration of Muslims.

Apparently it would be easier to control this future generation of Mongrels because they would not possess any specific national allegiance or religious identity.

Globalists are pure evil who need to be defeated or destroyed, whichever is most expeditious.
Wow! Given our last election, I think we're entering a period where folks will be allowed to express an opinion.
More proof that half of the so-called human population isn't worth the risk of defending and deserve every evil that befalls them.
When Trump becomes President, I hope he travels all over Europe and undoes the damage that obongo did on his victory lap in Europe after the 2008 elections. This is an example of how America, led by Trump, is once again a beacon of freedom . . . a shining city on a hill!
Originally Posted by 1minute
Wow! Given our last election, I think we're entering a period where folks will be allowed to express an opinion.

Not the USA it was the Netherlands

I do not know if they have a freedom of speech right in their country.

They must not have it.
The globalist utopia is crumbling.

I told a few of my Leftist friends who were belly aching at the whoopin their girl took,that maybe America isn't for them, since they are using the freedoms it grants to undermine the very system that grants them.
And to destroy themselves in the process.

Said maybe the home of two world wars, and communism and fascism will be more to their liking, so take a slow boat over there.
These are leftover laws from the reconstruction after WWII, when the locals were, somewhat understandably, a little concerned with "leaders" scapegoating a particular group.

That's the historical perspective.

Today, it's insane. It's going to be interesting how the largest party in the country in current polls will handle the conviction of it's charismatic leader.
Freedom of Speech is an inalienable right from God to all mankind . . . Falls under the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Originally Posted By 1minute

Not the USA it was the Netherlands

I do not know if they have a freedom of speech right in their country.

They must not have it.

Yes. I know this is the USA, but how many careers have been ruined simply because one does not support same sex marriage or some other issue?
© 24hourcampfire