Home
Posted By: g5m Recount shows Detroit problem - 12/09/16
As expected, voter fraud wasn't just a concern, but it looks like a reality:

http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/recount-uncovers-serious-fraud-in-detroit/
If anybody is surprised by that they are seriously fugking stupid.

Clark
Originally Posted by deflave
If anybody is surprised by that they are seriously fugking stupid.

Clark
In other words - liberals..
Posted By: GeoW Re: Recount shows Detroit problem - 12/09/16
Goes without saying but heads should roll, literally.

g
Please don't tell me that anyone is surprised by this...

I figured that the lib's would stuff the box for Trump and then scream voter fraud, Russian hackers, martians and the KKK did it to cast doubt on the election..
Not surprised but furious because as usual nothing will be done about it.
Posted By: RWE Re: Recount shows Detroit problem - 12/09/16
all the yoopers and trolls outside the metro area - especially those that complain about being marginalized - should be marching on the Governor and demanding accountability.

Bad enough your outnumbered - but now it appears to be by fictional people.

"Democratic Detroit, where the number of ballots in precinct poll books did not match those of voting machine printout reports in 59 percent of precincts"

I think we know where the problem is. I wonder why it's always in Democratic areas, rather than the reverse?
As for voting machine issues, Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft isn’t buying Baxter’s explanation.

Once they started the Michigan recount in earnest, and knowing he would be exposed, the Detroit City Clerk Daniel Baxter all of a sudden started claiming that the optical scanners which read the paper ballots did not work the day of the election. Baxter blamed the discrepancies on decade-old voting machines. That is his cover story. Nothing like this was mentioned until he realized their voting fraud scheme would be detected.

Baxter’s claim is that, when trying to push the ballots through the readers, the ballots would be stuck and they’d have to push them through again thus ‘ACCIDENTALLY’ resulting in a double count. He says the poll workers sometimes ‘FORGET’ to adjust the machine count and instead let the ballot count twice.

Of course, that’s COMPLETELY BULLSH-T.

Best line in the whole article

Great ammo for new and improved voter ID laws. ;-}>
Originally Posted by Rooster7
As for voting machine issues, Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft isn’t buying Baxter’s explanation.

Once they started the Michigan recount in earnest, and knowing he would be exposed, the Detroit City Clerk Daniel Baxter all of a sudden started claiming that the optical scanners which read the paper ballots did not work the day of the election. Baxter blamed the discrepancies on decade-old voting machines. That is his cover story. Nothing like this was mentioned until he realized their voting fraud scheme would be detected.

Baxter’s claim is that, when trying to push the ballots through the readers, the ballots would be stuck and they’d have to push them through again thus ‘ACCIDENTALLY’ resulting in a double count. He says the poll workers sometimes ‘FORGET’ to adjust the machine count and instead let the ballot count twice.

Of course, that’s COMPLETELY BULLSH-T.

Best line in the whole article

Admitted systemic error should at the very least nullify all result from Detroit, resulting in results from accredited areas within the state to hold sway.

Bet that would make more than a few buck.
Posted By: las Re: Recount shows Detroit problem - 12/09/16
Lmao! Be careful what u ask for?
And of course they shut it down. They knew it wouldn't help this time but they want to be able to do it in the next election.
Michigan’s state law says if a precinct’s poll books don’t match its ballots, then the original election results must stand.

Oh I forgot to add, since there was a discrepancy in the two numbers, the original count stands.

Isn't a recount supposed to hash-out & repair these discrepancies?

If something appears fraudulent......original count must stand?
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
"Democratic Detroit, where the number of ballots in precinct poll books did not match those of voting machine printout reports in 59 percent of precincts"

I think we know where the problem is. I wonder why it's always in Democratic areas, rather than the reverse?

Because by definition a democrat is a liar, thief, and baby murderer.
unless they were sprayed with salt water and stored outside, I don't believe the machines would be so bad after 10 years.
© 24hourcampfire