Home
I had been as much as $30,000 in the red this year before I started following the advice of this Seeking Alpha author back on 11 June.

I am now nearly $3,000 in the green and growing my portfolio each day. I would say that is a near miracle. I am so glad I found this financial adviser and stayed fully invested this year.

Maybe he can help you as well.

Merry Christmas!
Stay fully invested including dividends. NExt few years will be good.
Originally Posted by MissouriEd
Stay fully invested including dividends. NExt few years will be good.

I am doing just that Ed. Good advice.
How much is he paying you???

laugh
Do you subscribe to the "High Dividend Opportunities" mentioned on the link? What are the details of his service?
Glad i moved everything (maybe 15%) out of international funds and into all things USA just last week.

The immediate returns have been 2X & 3X versus what staying put would have meant.
Originally Posted by USMC2602
Do you subscribe to the "High Dividend Opportunities" mentioned on the link? What are the details of his service?

I have had a subscription to his service since June of this year. I started with his two-week free trial. Just click on the link. It should explain everything.
Stay invested and stay diversified and rebalance occasionally.
Yes, the market is roaring, it will pull back eventually, just hang in there and you will be fine.
Originally Posted by byc
Glad i moved everything (maybe 15%) out of international funds and into all things USA just last week.

The immediate returns have been 2X & 3X versus what staying put would have meant.

I ditched my 15% international mutual fund in my 401(K) about a month ago. Glad I did.
I am pleased, though have been for thirty two years. wink
Been in the market for 28 years. Have doubled in the last 4 years. Very happy.
Originally Posted by EdM
I am pleased, though have been for thirty two years. wink

That written, there have been far better years.
last few weeks i've been trading around AKS and X; mainly selling straddles....been a printing press lately.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by byc

I ditched my 15% international mutual fund in my 401(K) about a month ago. Glad I did.

Just took a look. Takes a while for Funds to post daily finals.

What a difference that one little move away fron International funds made. At minimum 4X what the old stuff was.

grin

I am still holding some in emerging markets. That said, I am retired and leaning towards the maintain/safe growth mode, far different than the last 30+ years. Something that certainly took some adjustment to. In essence, I have made my dime. smile
I made a few bucks too
Originally Posted by EdM
I am still holding some in emerging markets. That said, I am retired and leaning towards the maintain/safe growth mode, far different than the last 30+ years. Something that certainly took some adjustment to. In essence, I have made my dime. smile

I still have EDI which is emerging market bonds. It has been lagging for several months, but has just recently started making a move up. Kicks off a nice 13% yield while I wait for it to recover.
You want to see some gains. Check out CLF. I bought in at $1.98 and $3.00.
I have held AMZN and GOOG throughout the Obama administration.

Because half the sales are overseas, this was a good hedge against Obama destroying America.

But with Trump making America great again, all this confidence may pour money into strictly American companies that have been looked over during Obama. That may mean lower return on AMZN and GOOG for the next 4 or 8 years.
© 24hourcampfire