Home
[Linked Image]
Came home from work today wife said something was after the chickens about dark said she handled it I guess I lost a savage 24
1) Say a prayer thanking God for a good wife.
2) Buy a replacement.
Good reason to get another'n.
Looks like you have a good one too. I was at the LGS/tackle shop a few months back buying some halibut gear when my wife calls and says she just used my shotgun to kill a coyote that was getting after the chickens. His hide and skull are ready for me to pick up. 👍
I snuck it out my closet for a few weeks in October for some bushy tails replaced it with a win 94 30-30 got my ass chewed out last week she needed her four hundred ten back
Do what I just did and buy yourself a nice shiny new 452 for Christmas....

[Linked Image]
Yes. Buy a replacement and then a spare in case one breaks down.
Smile and swat her on the ass. Then go buy another rifle.
I was upset because I would have bought her a better one than I had.
Get some of those little blue pills from Canada.

You'll get what you want!! wink
Originally Posted by Orion2000
2) Buy a replacement.

+1

Oh... it's really a gun. I thought you meant.. never mind. grin
[i][/i][b][/b]Do you need Cooper's phone number? Make your day yourself!
Buy another one
Originally Posted by KC
2) Buy a replacement.

+1

+2
Maybe buy two new guns
Go get something else out of the safe maybe? It's not like there isn't something else in there that won't get the job done.
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by KC
2) Buy a replacement.

+1

+2

Right there with you guys!
Originally Posted by T LEE
Originally Posted by KC
2) Buy a replacement.

+1

+2

+4
Originally Posted by smarquez
Go get something else out of the safe maybe? It's not like there isn't something else in there that won't get the job done.

Whoa! Just stop right there! Never pass up an opportunity to buy a new rifle. What else is in the safe is irrelevant. smile
Wife and I shoot .22 benchrest every week, several years ago she claimed my Kimber SVT which forced me to get out my Remington 40X. Sometimes she wins, sometimes I win, although I think I have been a winner for the last 44 years. grin

[Linked Image]
thats how my family ended up with 3 77/22's. and 3 marlin stubbies. and 3 760/7600 carbines. and 3 k22's and the list goes on and on. 2 boys with same taste in guns as their old man.

good problem to have.
2) Buy a replacement.

Rejoice! It's Christmas.
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Originally Posted by smarquez

Whoa! Just stop right there! Never pass up an opportunity to buy a new rifle. What else is in the safe is irrelevant. smile

Yeah I could do that but I never really needed an opportunity. If I want something I just go buy it.
Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by T LEE
Originally Posted by KC
2) Buy a replacement.

+1

+2

+4

+5
Originally Posted by jnyork
Wife and I shoot .22 benchrest every week, several years ago she claimed my Kimber SVT which forced me to get out my Remington 40X. Sometimes she wins, sometimes I win, although I think I have been a winner for the last 44 years. grin

[Linked Image]

And still smiling, can't beat that.
© 24hourcampfire