Home
I'm sick of the perverted, sick bastards.

There was a time years ago when I was okay with live and let live when they came out of their closet but I was wrong. You can't give them an inch without them degrading all of society with their demands for acceptance of their deviant and perverted life choice. Now it is not enough that we allow them to wallow in their perversion but we must accept their deviance and celebrate it.

Fugg the sick bastards, I hope they all contract AIDS and die.
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut

There was a time years ago when I was okay with live and let live when they came out of their closet but I was wrong. You can't give them an inch without them degrading all of society with their demands for acceptance of their deviant and perverted life choice. Now it is not enough that we allow them to wallow in their perversion but we must accept their deviance and celebrate it.

They'll never be satisfied. my solution is to not watch TV or any movie that glorifies their mental illness.
LGBTQNNBGBBQ
I agree. I could have cared less what they did in private. But the over the top public displays, vindictive attitudes, hell bent on ruining reputations and businesses..they can FOAD...
You can't give them an inch

So did one of them laugh at you?

What they do in their own home is their business.

What they do in public is my business.

What you are espousing makes it the business of government and law enforcement.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Exactly this.

I wish everyone could just live their own lives and not stick their noses in everyone else business. That goes for both sides, really.
760: Are you one of "THEM".
Originally Posted by Pahntr760
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Exactly this.

I wish everyone could just live their own lives and not stick their noses in everyone else business. That goes for both sides, really.

Agreed. If a dude wants to shove a COCK down his throat that's his business.

Doesn't mean he needs to flaunt it though

I thought this thread was specifically about JeffO, NWA, RGinther and Paddler.
[bleep] compromise 2% of the population, I am told.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

I believe it still is.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

You forgot ROBJORDAN
I pretty much could care less what people do to each other behind closed doors, and while not okay with queers, I was fine with them staying in the closet. I'm not fine with them coming out of that closet and demanding that they be given special rights, and that I have to accept them and cannot "discriminate". I simply cannot stand queer behavior in public, and think they're all going to Hell because I know what the Bible says about them.
© 24hourcampfire