Home
I love happy endings!

A female suicide bomber in Nigeria was lynched to death by an irate mob after her explosive vest failed to detonate.

The woman was killed by people at the Kasuway Shanu cattle market in the central district of Kasuwa in Maiduguri in northeastern Nigeria.

She was killed shortly after another woman had successfully detonated her vest........

Full story:

Unsuccessful suicide bomber gets lynched by mob
Swift and sure, with little tax burden on the populace.
Damn, this brings me to tears.

[Linked Image]

John
Boko Haram is the group that was kidnapping a lot of girls from surrounding areas. Is there any indication this was a committed Jihadist, or was it one of the kidnaped women? I'm happy nobody else was hurt; maybe it was planned that way by the woman, if this was against her will. I suspect we'll never hear if that was the case. Too bad it didn't go off in the Boko Haram camp!
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
I love happy endings!

A female suicide bomber in Nigeria was lynched to death by an irate mob after her explosive vest failed to detonate.

The woman was killed by people at the Kasuway Shanu cattle market in the central district of Kasuwa in Maiduguri in northeastern Nigeria.

She was killed shortly after another woman had successfully detonated her vest........

Full story:

Unsuccessful suicide bomber gets lynched by mob

Wonderful!!! A fitting end to help her enter heaven!
Originally Posted by DHN
Boko Haram is the group that was kidnapping a lot of girls from surrounding areas. Is there any indication this was a committed Jihadist, or was it one of the kidnaped women? I'm happy nobody else was hurt; maybe it was planned that way by the woman, if this was against her will. I suspect we'll never hear if that was the case. Too bad it didn't go off in the Boko Haram camp!

This. It is very likely the woman was not a bomber by choice. Boko Haram has a history of kidnappung hundreds of young girls, raping them for weeks to months, drugging them, and then sending them out as suicide bombers.
Great ending
Originally Posted by DHN

makes little or no difference. Kinda like saying a killer in Baltimore had a rough childhood. Punish for the deed, not the cause.
I saw something on the news yesterday that Nigerian Special Forces had routed Boco Haram from their last enclave. They are still searching for the girls kidnapped in 2014.
OSU, I saw that, too. I hope they did more than just rout them, I hope they greased every last one. Maybe there will be some info in the African forum in the next few weeks, from guys who operate there or know some who do. I am a bit interested in hunting in Cameroon or CAR someday.
Always pondered the dynamics of a great many prisoners and a few guards. If one is to die regardless, why not see if it's your turn and CHARGE! the guards.
It seems too many want that last few minutes of life, holding a vain hope for a miracle. Why did so many Jews go meekly to the gas chambers instead of making things just a little tougher for the NAZIs?
Win/Win, now the local varmints can eat too.
The news report went on to say they were hunting them down as those that were left had scattered after being routed. I hope they take out every last one of them.
Originally Posted by DHN
It seems too many want that last few minutes of life, holding a vain hope for a miracle. Why did so many Jews go meekly to the gas chambers instead of making things just a little tougher for the NAZIs?

Is a puzzle...
DHN

DD

Why are US citizens marching to a tune even when there is evidence it is being played by an evil lying piper?
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by DHN

This. It is very likely the woman was not a bomber by choice. Boko Haram has a history of kidnappung hundreds of young girls, raping them for weeks to months, drugging them, and then sending them out as suicide bombers.

The jihadists in Iraq used to kidnap multiple family members and force one to become a suicide bomber to supposedly save the others.

They also would use the developmentally delayed/mentally retarded, by strapping bombs on them and then remote detonating them.

Tough to know what really happened. That said, I am thankful the suicide bomber was not on our soil.

Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by DHN

Is a puzzle...
It sure is. Goes against our common understanding of human behavior. Makes the whole story seem increadible.
Still, what a tragedy it would be if the second bomber's intentions were to save lives by not detonating herself - only to be "rewarded" for her actions with a rope. Now, we'll never know.
© 24hourcampfire