Home
Well inauguration is only a few sleeps away and Trump is yet to front the Media and outline an actual road map forward.

Whats is actually possible cause it appear the GOP doesnt appear to back his big spend infrastructure plan and the only consensus appears to be Tax cuts for the wealthy, which in reality will only push up asset prices and interest rates.

So far we seen Trump back pedal quicker than a clown on unicycle on the Mexican wall, so will Trumpf end up a nuthing president and take America backwards ?
You're back, but still on ignore.......
U ever plan on growing some spine and debating a point?

I can act like you. Zero is a muzzy homo.

He doesn't have to front the media.
RG, you a Muslim cock$ucker also????
I swear....this [bleep] never comes up for air....does he...
Plan? omg, the ruskies ran on a five-year plan nearly forever. that's what beauracies do. the politburo knows all. the beaurocrats need to implement or be sentenced to the gulag. a good incentive is hard to beat.

what's left to do? re-build the infrastructure, fund medical research & r&d in general, and build some piece of the wall to slow down the illegal migrants and the drug dealers.

corporate america, such as roofers & their suppliers need low-cost labor from where-ever it might accrue. and nobody i know has the guts to face the welfare/dole dilemma and force the the recipients into the streets and instructed to go find a job. hell, it's easier to feed them, clothe them, educate them, than force them into a working job.

let's get real here, ok?
While Obama was making a rare visit to congress to petition them to try to save his failed health care plan, Trump with a single Tweet shut down congressional efforts to scuttle the independent ethic committee. While Obama was vacationing in Hawaii, Trump was busy keeping Ford jobs and money here in the USA. He's not even in office yet and he's already showing Obama how to get schidt done. We also know that Trump is going to sign away most of Obama's executive orders right off the bat too. I'm good with that for a start.
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

If everyone would do this to the Aussie punk, it will go away.
Front the media... is that code for... grab their pussy...

Kent
Snowing pretty good here today,roads were kinda crappy.
Originally Posted by RGinther
Well inauguration is only a few sleeps away and Trump is yet to front the Media and outline an actual road map forward.

Whats is actually possible cause it appear the GOP doesnt appear to back his big spend infrastructure plan and the only consensus appears to be Tax cuts for the wealthy, which in reality will only push up asset prices and interest rates.

So far we seen Trump back pedal quicker than a clown on unicycle on the Mexican wall, so will Trumpf end up a nuthing president and take America backwards ?

He kept Hillary from the presidency, mission accomplished!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by rong

Just came in from 31 degrees chronoing some 200 gr Partition loads in my'06 with H-4831 SC, I like shooting in differing degree points to compare Hodgdons Extreme line of powders. cool
Good idea.
Khun ther,

You'd better grab your ass with both hands. It won't be a pretty ride for you.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by gunner500

Just came in from 31 degrees chronoing some 200 gr Partition loads in my'06 with H-4831 SC, I like shooting in differing degree points to compare Hodgdons Extreme line of powders. cool

Don't waste this cold weather, get back out there, test the Enduron series, the new RL offerings, compare those with the Extreme series. Reshoot the whole thing this summer when it's a hundred in the shade and report back... laugh

Never mind the mule, just load the wagon... cry

All that outside activity will save you from 24HCF Libtard expsure, fire coming out of your ears, B.P. elevations... cool

DF
Ahh...memories...[Linked Image]

U mean like the overspending dick head who doubled our national debt, right?

Ginther,

You, sir, are hilarious! Thanks for the laughs!
He gonna make us forget Yobama
What a pathetic life this imbecile leads

LMAO.

Remember when you and Powell predicted Trump could never win?

Funny fugkin' schit.

Dave
Ginther,
Jack-in-the-box- Trump has back-flipped on Russia-Assange...now he agrees with the intelligence agencies he so much derided.

then we have Trump backflip on his birther ranting.
[Linked Image]Chinmey Rock Colorado by Sharps Man, on Flickr
nice pic Sharpsman. once again
Originally Posted by Starman
Ginther,
Jack-in-the-box- Trump has back-flipped on Russia-Assange...now he agrees with the intelligence agencies he so much derided.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYGw_toqnko
I think it is funny that as soon after the Election as possible, .22 shells showed up in large quantities, The weather got colder, and brass and powder are magically available locally. If that is all Trump does in his Presidency, I am Happy!!!!!!!!!
https://www.conservativeoutfitters....elieve-julian-assange-or-president-obama
Trump has done more for the common man than O did in 8 yrs, and O is on vacation when he is supposed to be working. MR. Trump is actually the president right now. He has more power in a little tweet than O does in the Oval office. O is useless .
I told you a long time ago to get used to saying "President Trump".

You should have listened.

98%, hmmm.......
great pic
Originally Posted by Sharpsman

Beautiful, and by far the most noteworthy post on this thread... grin

DF
Originally Posted by wyoming260
I think it is funny that as soon after the Election as possible, .22 shells showed up in large quantities, The weather got colder, and brass and powder are magically available locally. If that is all Trump does in his Presidency, I am Happy!!!!!!!!!

And, he's not even President yet...

DF
Oldelkehunter had a fun at a Wet skidpan Motorkhana yesterday, beat a few but more importantly had a great day out with a bunch of buddies, Hows thing in NC ??

I still maintain Trumpf will go down as a do nuthin president as he'll be to busy hiding all his hotel money.
Originally Posted by ihookem
Trump has done more for the common man than O did in 8 yrs, and O is on vacation when he is supposed to be working. MR. Trump is actually the president right now. He has more power in a little tweet than O does in the Oval office. O is useless .

Trumps done nuthin but make outlandish claims to date.....

How long til the GOP boyz realize they have a do nuthin President ??
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Nice.
Originally Posted by krp
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I need a good biscuit recipe!
Damn krp, breakfast at your place next visit to AZ!
http://www.chron.com/business/texan...uenced-decision-to-not-move-10623057.php
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...t-in-michigan-due-to-trump-policies.html
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by krp
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Easy... self rising flour, a little sugar, grate in cold butter so it's already chopped, add buttermilk to consistency, stir/fold with wooden or plastic flat, spoon onto flour to dust, roll in hand and put in pan.

Kent
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by krp
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Easy... self rising flour, a little sugar, grate in cold butter so it's already chopped, add buttermilk to consistency, stir/fold with wooden or plastic flat, spoon onto flour to dust, roll in hand and put in pan.

Kent

Will do, thanks!
Originally Posted by wagner

Practicing up for the crew coming to the Tonto shoot and camp, all welcome anytime for breakfast at my house also.

Kent
Do nothing Trump, what is his real Plan ?

Evidently President Trumps sole duty is to twist your panties with every tweet he sends out.
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by gunner500

Don't waste this cold weather, get back out there, test the Enduron series, the new RL offerings, compare those with the Extreme series. Reshoot the whole thing this summer when it's a hundred in the shade and report back... laugh

Never mind the mule, just load the wagon... cry

All that outside activity will save you from 24HCF Libtard expsure, fire coming out of your ears, B.P. elevations... cool

DF

laugh laugh I'm on it DF!
Originally Posted by wagner

you haven't experienced his fish fillets, i would and have basically i think driven across half the state when they are on the menu.
Originally Posted by krp
[Linked Image]

Trumpstorm raining on Nobamas parade.
Oldelkehunter had a fun at a Wet skidpan Motorkhana yesterday, beat a few but more importantly had a great day out with a bunch of buddies, Hows thing in NC ??

I still maintain Trumpf will go down as a do nuthin president as he'll be to busy hiding all his hotel money.

You also said he would lose to Hillary as well, you were wrong then and you're wrong now.

How does it feel to know you're a bigger loser than the one you think is a loser?
The change will be positive, and dramatic.

We are replacing an anti-american lazy pothead, with a workaholic who has a strong love of country.

Ginthere is so used to all his heros and liberal pals being congenital liars he thinks all people are. Your lips are your own curse, you lying dumbfug.
Originally Posted by Sharpsman

Man, I miss the Colorado Rockies. Great shot Sharpsman! Beautiful country.
Do nothing Trump boys:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by krp
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Damn, how did I miss the dinner bell?!
Originally Posted by krp
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Man, now I'm hungry again! Gotta love biscuits and gravey.
That shore do look good...

Vittles like that will draw a crowd, you'll be fight'em off with a stick...

DF
Yeah, look at the puzzies trying to get their mtn. rifles down to feather weight.

Do nothing Don Jr. packs a man's rifle on his sheep hunt.

DF

[Linked Image]

I hope he didn't forget that knife laying on the rock next to him.
Nice photos of rich kids on safari.
Donald is like a rooster talking credit for the sun coming up in the morning.

I don't get the butt hurt, Hillary supporters were wrong, get over it. crazy
Originally Posted by LostHighway
Nice photos of rich kids on safari.
Donald is like a rooster talking credit for the sun coming up in the morning.

Life must suck when your existence revolves around showing your assface, only to bitch about good fortune for your country.....

or for the Australian Misfit, bitching about America, when most of his countrymen embarrassingly think he's such a wanker..
Originally Posted by krp
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

There is a group of us that have had the honor and delight of consuming plenty of Kent's Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners...

Besides a damn good camp cook, he is a real gentleman on top of it...married to a wonderful gal too boot...
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by krp
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

There is a group of us that have had the honor and delight of consuming plenty of Kent's Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners...

Besides a damn good camp cook, he is a real gentleman on top of it...married to a wonderful gal too boot...

that is true, that for sure is true.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I hope he didn't forget that knife laying on the rock next to him.

Good eyes, I had to take a second look...

Seems he put it to good use.

Check out his cross draw hand gun...

DF

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire