Home
Marijuana does raise the risk of getting schizophrenia and triggers heart attacks, according to the most significant study on the drug's effects to date.

A federal advisory panel admitted cannabis can almost certainly ease chronic pain, and might help some people sleep.

But it dismisses most of the drug's other supposedly 'medical benefits' as unproven.

Crucially, the researchers concluded there is not enough research to say whether marijuana effectively treats epilepsy - one of the most widely-recognized reasons for cannabis prescriptions.

The report also casts doubt on using cannabis to treat cancers, irritable bowel syndrome, or certain symptoms of Parkinson's disease, or helping people beat addictions.
A federal advisory panel admitted cannabis can almost certainly ease chronic pain, and might help people sleep. But it dismisses most of the drug's other 'medical benefits' as unproven

A federal advisory panel admitted cannabis can almost certainly ease chronic pain, and might help people sleep. But it dismisses most of the drug's other 'medical benefits' as unproven

The experts called for a national effort to learn more about marijuana and its chemical cousins, including similarly acting compounds called cannabinoids.

In fact, the current lack of scientific information 'poses a public health risk,' said the report, released by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine.

Patients, health care professionals and policy makers need more evidence to make sound decisions, it said.

Several factors have limited research. While the federal government has approved some medicines containing ingredients found in marijuana, it still classifies marijuana as illegal and imposes restrictions on research. So scientists have to jump through bureaucratic hoops that some find daunting, the report said.

A federal focus on paying for studies of potential harms has also impeded research into possible health benefits, the report said. The range of marijuana products available for study has also been restricted, although the government is expanding the number of approved suppliers.

Twenty-eight states and the District of Columbia have legalized marijuana for a variety of medical uses, and eight of those states plus the district have also legalized it for recreational use.

The report lists nearly 100 conclusions about marijuana and its similarly acting chemical cousins, drawing on studies published since 1999.

It found strong evidence, for example, that marijuana can treat chronic pain in adults and that similar compounds ease nausea from chemotherapy, with varying degrees of evidence for treating muscle stiffness and spasms in multiple sclerosis.

Limited evidence says marijuana or the other compounds can boost appetite in people with HIV or AIDS, and ease symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder, the report concluded.

There may be more evidence soon: a study in Colorado is investigating the use of marijuana to treat PTSD.

Turning to potential harms, the committee concluded:

Strong evidence links marijuana use to the risk of developing schizophrenia and other causes of psychosis, with the highest risk among the most frequent users.
Some evidence suggests a small increased risk for developing depressive disorders, but there's no evidence either way on whether it affects the course or symptoms of such disorders, or the risk of developing post-traumatic stress disorder.
There's strong evidence that using marijuana increases the risk of a traffic accident, but no clear indication that it promotes workplace accidents or injuries, or death from a marijuana overdose.
There's only weak evidence for the idea that it hurts school achievement, raises unemployment rates or harms social functioning.
For pregnant women who smoke pot, there's strong evidence of reduced birth weight but only weak evidence of any effect on pregnancy complications for the mother, or an infant's need for admission to intensive care. There's not enough evidence to show whether it affects the child later, like sudden infant death syndrome or substance use.
Some evidence suggests there's no link to lung cancer in marijuana smokers. But there's no evidence, or insufficient evidence, to support or rebut any link to developing cancers of the prostate, cervix, bladder, or esophagus.
Substantial evidence links pot smoking to worse respiratory symptoms and more frequent episodes of chronic bronchitis.
There's weak evidence that suggests smoking marijuana can trigger a heart attack, especially for people at high risk of heart disease. But there's no evidence either way on whether chronic use affects a person's risk of a heart attack.
Some evidence suggests a link between using marijuana and developing a dependence on or abuse of other substances, including alcohol, tobacco and illicit drugs.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...ms-drug-s-medical-benefits-unproven.html
I knew it all along.
If you don't like it, don't use it.
Lots of things can cause Schizophrenia or Heart attacks if abused. Big Pharma will have you believe everything causes Death, except for the things they market.
More propaganda brought to you by the same people who've built the mountain of lies that marijuana prohibition is based on in the first place.
Well if the Feds say so it must be true. What a crock of chit.
Heck heavy DC beltway traffic will cause those symptoms!!
Originally Posted by BarryC
There's strong evidence that using marijuana increases the risk of a traffic accident

Thank goodness we're in the clear with alcohol.....
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Lots of things can cause Schizophrenia or Heart attacks if abused. Big Pharma will have you believe everything causes Death, except for the things they market.
Have you ever watched a drug commercial when they list all the possible side affects?
Oh, dude, it doesn't cause schizophrenia.
Like, yeah, dude. It does.

Oh, wow, you're so wrong.

Like dude, no, I'm not.

I forget what we were talking about. Ya wanna get some Doritos?

Yeah, kewl! But wait a minute, bro, all of a sudden I got this like shooting pain in my left arm...
"Strong evidence links marijuana use to the risk of developing schizophrenia and other causes of psychosis, with the highest risk among the most frequent users."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

It can be a chicken and egg argument.
Y'all are harshing my mellow.
And people believed 'em,
times and folks ain't chance much.

[Linked Image]
I'm shooting up marihuana right now.

Not sure if it's the lust or the despair m feelin'.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I'm shooting up marihuana right now.

Not sure if it's the lust or the despair m feelin'.

That depends.

IV => lust. IM => despair.
Damn, if I'd known it did all the stuff in that poster I'd have tried it sometime.
They forgot to mention: Induces giggling!
Faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.

Yep, sounds just like obama.
Here (cough) this(cough)is(cough) some(gag) really(gag)good(wheeze) s.hit(cough cough)
Why can't the potheads just say " we like to get messed up because it feels good and takes us away from the problems we have in our lives for awhile" and leave it at that. I like to have a couple beers, so what. But enough of the "it cures cancer and hemp products can save the world" bulshit.

It's a recreation drug, end of story. If it helps dull your pain, fine, but so does whiskey and ibuprofen. probably a lot better drugs out there to alleviate pain.....
Not to mention it's the democrats, welfarees, and black lives matter drug of choice.
Originally Posted by Pittu
Not to mention it's the democrats, welfarees, and black lives matter drug of choice.

No, that's still alcohol
I have a family member that is a psychiatrist in Denver. He admits people every week with cannabis-induced psychosis. People die from it, they may also kill other people and if they live, will suffer from a lifetime of psychosis. He'd never seen a case until he moved to Colorado. Primarily caused by OD'ing on edibles.
.. If it helps dull your pain, fine, but so does whiskey and ibuprofen. probably a lot better drugs out there to alleviate pain.....

Whiskey abuse destroys livers, Ibuprofen abuse destroys kidneys, and some people abuse both!
Does weed abuse destroy essential organs anywhere near as effectively as those do?
I think its funny to watch people scramble to find any possible medical use for marijuana. Why not just admit that they just wanna get high? I always figured sucking smoke into your lungs was something to avoid.
Originally Posted by benchman
I think its funny to watch people scramble to find any possible medical use for marijuana. Why not just admit that they just wanna get high? I always figured sucking smoke into your lungs was something to avoid.

This. To hear the justification would lead you to believe the weed is long lost alixer that cures everything from caner to acne.
If your in pain from from cancer, have at it.

I never used the stuff myself,but I know it makes the girl next door horny..............
Originally Posted by baldhunter
I never used the stuff myself,but I know it makes the girl next door horny..............

Well, looks like you found at least one legitimate use for it.....
So, the Feds make it pretty much impossible to study, and then puts out the conclusion there's no proof it does anything.... Sounds like the Feds alright.

Twenty five years ago, my B-I-L was undergoing Chemo for Hodgkins lymphoma. His doc told him to get some weed if he felt nauseous. He'd go in for treatment, smoke a blunt, and come back to the farm and work the rest of the day.

The ONLY reason that the benefits of weed (and other natural substances) aren't studied is that nobody can make money off it. So Big Pharma throws some lobbyists at it to keep the research money away. Same reason we can vaccinate our dogs for Lyme disease, but not our kids. No money to follow.
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
I have a family member that is a psychiatrist in Denver. He admits people every week with cannabis-induced psychosis. People die from it, they may also kill other people and if they live, will suffer from a lifetime of psychosis. He'd never seen a case until he moved to Colorado. Primarily caused by OD'ing on edibles.

That must be a lot better grade than I've ever had. I quit 19 years ago though. Before that I likely smoked a metric ton.
I got a buddy who was sick bad from lung disease. He was a cigarette smoker and worked in a print shop. His lungs went real bad, he couldn't breathe. He was hospitalized and went totally anorexic. Wasting away did not want to eat, the doctor prescribed the " devil weed". He started eating, claims it is what saved him. I think it was in pill form. BTW he does not take them anymore, it was just a short term deal while being hospitalized.
Needs more research= needs more grant money
Originally Posted by Dutch
The ONLY reason that the benefits of weed (and other natural substances) aren't studied is that nobody can make money off it. So Big Pharma throws some lobbyists at it to keep the research money away. Same reason we can vaccinate our dogs for Lyme disease, but not our kids. No money to follow.

That's changing. I just saw an article in the paper, retail sales in CO were $1.2 billion over the last year. It's taxed at around 25% I believe.
The mental health professionals with whom I interact on a regular basis have advised that cannabis use among individuals susceptible to developing psychosis does increase the risk of developing psychosis. This is especially true of adolescents/teenagers whose brains are not fully developed. Of course, heavier use and/or higher concentrations of THC creates a greater risk. As people age, there is a point beyond which they will not develop psychosis. That includes old people.

Like WyColoCowboy said, the biggest problem in Colorado right now is the increasing potency of the drug, especially with the edibles and dabbing. With the edibles, people tend to overeat the stuff when they don’t get high quick enough, which results in over ingestion. With people who abstain or only rarely touch the stuff, like people who visit for skiing and say “what the heck,” it can be a problem. Maureen Dowd did an article a couple of years ago about her experience with an edible.
Originally Posted by smokepole

That's changing. I just saw an article in the paper, retail sales in CO were $1.2 billion over the last year. It's taxed at around 25% I believe.

True, but it is the farmers and distribution chain making the money rather than the drug companies.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Have you ever watched a drug commercial when they list all the possible side affects?

They don't list all the possible side effects, just the most common ones.
If you don't like it, don't use it.

lol

They wanna be able to use their Percocets and Norcos though...!

lol some more
Originally Posted by Tracks
Needs more research= needs more grant money

Of course, but the amount of money required to do basic investigative research on a few natural products (including pot, but also other herbal "remedies") is orders of magnitude less than what is currently spent on pharma.

Wouldn't it be nice to know if Ginko Biloba actually does something one way or the other?
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Yeah, kewl! But wait a minute, bro, all of a sudden I got this like shooting pain in my left arm...

Yer killin' me!
Originally Posted by 700LH
And people believed 'em,
times and folks ain't chance much.

[Linked Image]

Wait.. wait.. wait... I missed the orgies?
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Originally Posted by smokepole

True, but it is the farmers and distribution chain making the money rather than the drug companies.

Add cartels to big pharma as those not currently making money. Wouldn't be surprised to see big pharma jump in though.
there's a lot of study's on using mushrooms to treat cluster headaches, especially this and depression, where micro dosing really helps and the patient is not actually getting high. i have a buddy who suffers from cluster headaches and he has been using them for yrs to control the headaches. so i think stuff like this should be studied. only problem is no one can make money off it because pretty much anyone can grow their own.

https://clusterbusters.org/forums/t...cybin-clusters-enter-the-lab/#entry49970
Intentional intoxication is rarely beneficial
Originally Posted by stxhunter
there's a lot of study's on using mushrooms to treat ... depression,

Cool. So if you smoke too much weed and become depressive (burnt out), you can dose with some shrooms and fix it. smirk
What will they think of next

Cool. So if you smoke too much weed and become depressive (burnt out), you can dose with some shrooms and fix it. smirk
just quoting the study's.
Peanuts cause digestive problems, tightness of the throat and shortness of breath.

Alcohol causes sex with ugly people.

Life causes death - historically there is a 100% correlation between the two.

Oh, well....
BarryC: I dealt with marijuana users professionally for 29 years - in addition to that I have carefully observed those that use marijuana throughout my adult lifetime (55+ years) and I conclude this:
#1: Anyone who thinks marijuana is a "harmless" drug is an idiot!
#2: Anyone who thinks marijuana is "good" for you is an idiot!
#3: Anyone that thinks marijuana is NOT a "gateway" drug is an idiot!
PERIOD!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I could not care less what you lot smoke, toke, or shove up your arse...just don't involve me or mine.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
PERIOD!

The same could be said about tobacco and alcohol.

It's amusing that self-professed conservatives and self-professed freedom lovers want the government to impose restrictions on other people's choice of intoxicants...while leaving their own choice of intoxicants (tobacco and alcohol and prescription opiates) alone.

lol

BarryC: I dealt with marijuana users professionally for 29 years - in addition to that I have carefully observed those that use marijuana throughout my adult lifetime (55+ years) and I conclude this:
PERIOD!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I could say exactly the same thing about Sugar. I would be willing to bet also that it causes more health problems and kills a lot more people.
PERIOD!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Considering that you are an extraordinary example of an idiot, most do well to simply ignore the horsechit you spew.

just quoting the study's.

That's putting one hell of a spin on what Hunter said
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
PERIOD!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I could say exactly the same thing about Sugar. I would be willing to bet also that it causes more health problems and kills a lot more people.

Or, nicotine, or alcohol (both of which are THE gateway drugs).
Is the exact percentage of intoxicant in commercially sold marijuana measurable, consistently repeatable and reliable as it is with alcohol as shown in a "Proof" number on packaging, or is it just 'pot' luck as to how strong or weak if might be from one lot/brand/variety etc., to another?

Originally Posted by 4ager
PERIOD!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Yea,but those are obvious. Sugar is also a gateway drug if you consider all the medications used to treat problems caused by obesity.
Originally Posted by antlers
PERIOD!

The same could be said about tobacco and alcohol.

It's amusing that self-professed conservatives and self-professed freedom lovers want the government to impose restrictions on other people's choice of intoxicants...while leaving their own choice of intoxicants (tobacco and alcohol and prescription opiates) alone.

lol

Ain't it the funniest thing...
"we just want the evil assault rifle's, not your harmless hunting rifles." (Not ok)
"We just want the evil marijuana, not the harmless alcohol tobacco and Vicodin.." (perfectly OK)
Originally Posted by joken2

Is the exact percentage of intoxicant in commercially sold marijuana measurable, consistently repeatable and reliable as it is with alcohol as shown in a "Proof" number on packaging, or is it just 'pot' luck as to how strong or weak if might be from one lot/brand/variety etc., to another?

I doubt it but it doesn't really matter does it? Do all alcohol users strictly calculate the amount of intoxicant recommended because they have access to alcohol percentage levels?

I think with both it's more of a matter of knowing when to stop. It's changed some since I was a pot smoker but in my day it wasn't possible to smoke yourself to death, or at least it took decades and would be because of lung disease rather than overdose.

Yes it is all marked with THC content % and edibles are labeled as well. Of course that's not going to prevent people from going overboard but nor does the 80 proof label on vodka.

yes
Somebody Has to f--k those fat ugly women. Booze helps with a tough job like that. Walmart is the place to meet them. Get your booze and big bitch at Walleyworld.
Originally Posted by Certifiable

Yes it is all marked with THC content % and edibles are labeled as well. Of course that's not going to prevent people from going overboard but nor does the 80 proof label on vodka.

OK, thanks.

The reason I asked is over the years I've known and worked around a fair many regular marijuana smokers, some were heavy users, a few of those grew their own. Many times I've heard them go on and on about how powerful or disappointing a particular batch is/was. If a person wanted to pace themselves I wondered how could they without knowing in advance how strong a given lot is.

People saying recreational drugs have no medical purpose are blind to the facts.

Who would have thought that MDMA (Ecstasy) would be able to help returning solders with PTSD?
MDMA and PTSD

My niece has severe epilepsy and her doctor got her in a trial test using a purified solution of cannabidiol (CBD), a compound found in marijuana. She says it is the best thing that has happened to her.

As far as recreational use, I DGAF that people want to use it. I have known a lot of people that have died from alcohol and tobacco but don't know anyone that had died from pot.
Originally Posted by benchman

Welcome to 2017. Lots of ways to use it without smoking it.
If they make it in enema form, the dopers can get both of their fixes at one time! wink

Settle down now, it's a joke!
There's weak evidence that suggests smoking marijuana can trigger a heart attack, especially for people at high risk of heart disease. But there's no evidence either way on whether chronic use affects a person's risk of a heart attack.
Weak evidence? Is that better than no evidence or about the same? F the government. I don't smoke pot but the frigging government might make me start.
Obviously the market and regulations are evolving. I wouldn't be surprised if edibles get dealt with pretty swiftly.

Right now the weed market is like the wild west. Anything goes!
Another study:

businessinsider.com
A new study suggests marijuana could be a miracle drug in the bedroom
Melia Robinson

Dec. 9, 2016, 12:15 PM

Marijuana in small doses may be a miracle drug in the bedroom.

Some researchers think the Schedule I drug could double as an aphrodisiac, according to a new study published in the Pharmacological Research journal on November 21.

People who light up before getting busy report feeling "aphrodisiac effects" in approximately half of cases, while 70% of users say they experienced "enhancement in pleasure and satisfaction," according to a review of preclinical trials and studies that used human subjects.

Researchers from the University of Catania in Italy and Charles University and Masaryk University in the Czech Republic did not find major discrepancies between men and women in these reports, which means marijuana could be a libido-booster regardless of a person's sex.

Another study:

businessinsider.com
A new study suggests alcohol could cause delusional reactions toward marijuana

John Barleycorn

Aug. 18, 2016, 3:30 PM

Heavy usage of alcohol seems to cause a delusional paranoia toward marijuana.

Some researchers think that regular and heavy usage of alcohol, defined as more than 48 beers or a quart of distilled spirits consumed every day over a period of 10 or more years, causes a paranoid reaction wherein the users feel unduly threatened by the very subject of marijuana usage. Mental reactions generally include some sort of sustained irrational attack on anything related to marijuana, whether it be consumption, medical usage or even the mention of the word, while physical reactions generally include severely jerking knees similar to a form of St. Vitus dance.
"No barley, no beer."
grin

Errr, "no bud, no buzz."

I'm so confused...
As long as you're not having a heart attack you're cool, bro. wink
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
As long as you're not having a heart attack you're cool, bro. wink

laugh laugh No, no heart attack.
I don't partake in either substance. Well, beer, occasionally, but I couldn't help myself on this thread. grin
To show the Prejudice the Gov't has against Cannabis, they recently created a [b][color:#3333FF]separate category[/color][/b] for ALL Cannabis derivatives under the guise of UN treaty protocol, to even include Hemp Oil which contains 0.3 %THC,..0.3% is nothing and there is zero chance of getting high off of Hemp oil, the chemicals simply aren't present. Hemp oil was legal to purchase and use in all 50 states. Hemp oil is different from Cannabis oil as it's derived from the Hemp plant instead of the Marijuana plant.

But now as of Jan. 17, Cannabis and Anything derived from Genus Cannabis, which includes hemp products, are classified as a schedule 1 drug. The same classification as Heroin.

Hemp oil has proven to help children with epilepsy. It has also showed encouraging results for people with movement disorders as well. But our Gov't would rather get people strung out on Opiods, Benzos and Barbituates since Big Pharma pays the bills..

This affects me because I have a movement disorder and my condition has not responded well to the families of drugs that I've tried, and I'm just about at the back of the "medicine cabinet". If my problems could be solved by a few drops a day of Low THC Hemp oil, how does that affect any of you? I'd gladly trade a few drops of oil for being hooked on Benzodiazepines. So much for Freedom of choice.
Fed Rules?
Maybe not.
http://ireadculture.com/breaking-news-update-truth-dea-cbd/

Todd Winter also explained that the DEA’s recent amendment will not affect anyone in the ways that news outlets have initially been reporting: “The CSA has not changed; there has been no change in law. CBD derived from hemp is not illegal; it’s not a Schedule I drug regardless of what the DEA has done,” Winter said. “Judicial enforcement or judicial resolution of what the DEA has done is not going to happen because it didn’t really happen legally. Regardless of what the DEA has done, or said, or written on the changes they have made, it’s totally irrelevant because it’s not law.
My take on weed:

[Linked Image]
The world would be a better place if gooberments got out of the maryJwanna bidness completely
Partly because there really is some evidence that THC fights cancer.
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy

That must be a lot better grade than I've ever had. I quit 19 years ago though. Before that I likely smoked a metric ton.

How much did you eat? Read all the words.
Marijuana does raise the risk of getting schizophrenia and triggers heart attacks, according to the most significant study on the drug's effects to date.

A federal advisory panel admitted cannabis can almost certainly ease chronic pain, and might help some people sleep.

But it dismisses most of the drug's other supposedly 'medical benefits' as unproven.

Crucially, the researchers concluded there is not enough research to say whether marijuana effectively treats epilepsy - one of the most widely-recognized reasons for cannabis prescriptions.

The report also casts doubt on using cannabis to treat cancers, irritable bowel syndrome, or certain symptoms of Parkinson's disease, or helping people beat addictions.

The experts called for a national effort to learn more about marijuana and its chemical cousins, including similarly acting compounds called cannabinoids.

In fact, the current lack of scientific information 'poses a public health risk,' said the report, released by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine.

Patients, health care professionals and policy makers need more evidence to make sound decisions, it said.

Several factors have limited research. While the federal government has approved some medicines containing ingredients found in marijuana, it still classifies marijuana as illegal and imposes restrictions on research. So scientists have to jump through bureaucratic hoops that some find daunting, the report said.

A federal focus on paying for studies of potential harms has also impeded research into possible health benefits, the report said. The range of marijuana products available for study has also been restricted, although the government is expanding the number of approved suppliers.

Twenty-eight states and the District of Columbia have legalized marijuana for a variety of medical uses, and eight of those states plus the district have also legalized it for recreational use.

The report lists nearly 100 conclusions about marijuana and its similarly acting chemical cousins, drawing on studies published since 1999.

It found strong evidence, for example, that marijuana can treat chronic pain in adults and that similar compounds ease nausea from chemotherapy, with varying degrees of evidence for treating muscle stiffness and spasms in multiple sclerosis.

Limited evidence says marijuana or the other compounds can boost appetite in people with HIV or AIDS, and ease symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder, the report concluded.

There may be more evidence soon: a study in Colorado is investigating the use of marijuana to treat PTSD.

Turning to potential harms, the committee concluded:

Strong evidence links marijuana use to the risk of developing schizophrenia and other causes of psychosis, with the highest risk among the most frequent users.
Some evidence suggests a small increased risk for developing depressive disorders, but there's no evidence either way on whether it affects the course or symptoms of such disorders, or the risk of developing post-traumatic stress disorder.
There's strong evidence that using marijuana increases the risk of a traffic accident, but no clear indication that it promotes workplace accidents or injuries, or death from a marijuana overdose.
There's only weak evidence for the idea that it hurts school achievement, raises unemployment rates or harms social functioning.
For pregnant women who smoke pot, there's strong evidence of reduced birth weight but only weak evidence of any effect on pregnancy complications for the mother, or an infant's need for admission to intensive care. There's not enough evidence to show whether it affects the child later, like sudden infant death syndrome or substance use.
Some evidence suggests there's no link to lung cancer in marijuana smokers. But there's no evidence, or insufficient evidence, to support or rebut any link to developing cancers of the prostate, cervix, bladder, or esophagus.
Substantial evidence links pot smoking to worse respiratory symptoms and more frequent episodes of chronic bronchitis.
Some evidence suggests a link between using marijuana and developing a dependence on or abuse of other substances, including alcohol, tobacco and illicit drugs.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...ms-drug-s-medical-benefits-unproven.html

GEEEEZZZ. That covers bout all the side effects I get warned about on the batch of medcines I take every day, cept for maybe anal seepage. But seriously, why do we need to try and find out what reefer plant can do to help people when we have good and safe and legal drugs already that a doctor can tell us to use. Like morphine, demerol, dilaudid, cocaine, oxycotin, hydrococone, codeine, valium, vicodine,fentanyl, ambien and some more I'm sure I missed. We need to just shut up and let the smart folks tell us what we need.
Originally Posted by GunReader
Partly because there really is some evidence that THC fights cancer.

Because we all know Chemo has no side effects.
I'm more coherent on 10 shots of tequila than I am one toke. Just doesn't work with my brain. Others I know are the complete opposite.

As long as you aren't driving or putting others at risk, do whatever the hell you want.
I gotta have a full belly before partying.

And munch through out.

Legally grown weed isn't much of a problem.

I know lazy and ambitious stoners.

Bottom line, get your ass to work.

What Would Jesus Do?
That is all you need to ask yourself.

(He'd smoke the schit out of a blunt)
What Would Jesus Do?
That is all you need to ask yourself.

(He'd smoke the schit out of a blunt)

Ask whore-hey, they have adjoining cells.
Originally Posted by 4ager
PERIOD!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Hell, you could probably throw caffeine into that mix.
Why can't the potheads just say " we like to get messed up because it feels good and takes us away from the problems we have in our lives for awhile" and leave it at that. I like to have a couple beers, so what. But enough of the "it cures cancer and hemp products can save the world" bulshit..

^

IDGAF what it may cause or not, I simply hate dopeheads!

Usually weak simple minded people that can't handle life coherently, the weak stupid pussies twisting up or packing a pipe for a crutch!
Originally Posted by gunner500
IDGAF what it may cause or not, I simply hate dopeheads!

Usually weak simple minded people that can't handle life coherently, the weak stupid pussies twisting up or packing a pipe for a crutch!

That's exactly the way I feel about people who have to drink every day.
Alkies aint no damn different, they're both WEAK!
Originally Posted by gunner500
Alkies aint no damn different, they're both WEAK!

Crutches of any kind are still crutches. People are now getting to where their phone is just as big a crutch as anything. Anything that takes you away from real life that you use to the point that you have to have it is just a crutch.
Yes, that's why I still have a flip phone and can actually verbally converse with people. smile
© 24hourcampfire