Home
President-elect Donald Trump might as well have been in office for the past month. His latest accomplishment already overshadows everything that President Barack Obama did in the past eight years.
As Reported by Conservative Tribune:
Building a wall on our southern border was a cornerstone of Trump’s campaign platform, and he insisted that Mexico would pay for it. Despite repeated denials, Mexico has now seemed to be inching toward that inevitability.
In a meeting with ambassadors and consuls yesterday, Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto said that Mexico will invest in modernizing and increasing security along the border, according to El Financiero.
That sounds an awful lot like they’re getting ready to pay for the wall, while saving face as they approach Trump’s hard line in the sand. If Mexico really believed the wall was a no-go, they wouldn’t be offering anything at all.
Mexico has a lot to lose if border security is tightened. Mexicans in the U.S. currently send home some $25 billion in remittances each year. Stopping the flow of cash would prove devastating to the Mexican economy, and Peña Nieto said he would work to “maintain the free flow of remittances,” according to Malaysia’s Sun Daily.
At his New York news conference yesterday, Trump doubled down on his pledge to build the wall sooner rather than later and to keep American jobs from heading to Mexico. While he was speaking, the value of the Mexican peso plunged to a new record low vs. the U.S. dollar, according to CNBC.
Link? This one is awesome; almost too good to be true.
The idiot NEVER provides a 'link'

Originally Posted by bea175
President-elect Donald Trump might as well have been in office for the past month. His latest accomplishment already overshadows everything that President Barack Obama did in the past eight years.
As Reported by Conservative Tribune:
Building a wall on our southern border was a cornerstone of Trump’s campaign platform, and he insisted that Mexico would pay for it. Despite repeated denials, Mexico has now seemed to be inching toward that inevitability.
In a meeting with ambassadors and consuls yesterday, Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto said that Mexico will invest in modernizing and increasing security along the border, according to El Financiero.
That sounds an awful lot like they’re getting ready to pay for the wall, while saving face as they approach Trump’s hard line in the sand. If Mexico really believed the wall was a no-go, they wouldn’t be offering anything at all.
Mexico has a lot to lose if border security is tightened. Mexicans in the U.S. currently send home some $25 billion in remittances each year. Stopping the flow of cash would prove devastating to the Mexican economy, and Peña Nieto said he would work to “maintain the free flow of remittances,” according to Malaysia’s Sun Daily.
At his New York news conference yesterday, Trump doubled down on his pledge to build the wall sooner rather than later and to keep American jobs from heading to Mexico. While he was speaking, the value of the Mexican peso plunged to a new record low vs. the U.S. dollar, according to CNBC.
Getting tired of winning yet? Not me.
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Link?

I make no warranty about the site, but there it is.
http://conservativetribune.com/mexican-prez-surrenders-well-pay/

I'm not all that familiar with this source but FWIW
Trump's got their balls in a vice and they're squealing.

Winning, winning, winning.

MAGA!
Originally Posted by NVhntr

MAGA!
Probably all that was ever required was to have a president who actually gave a [bleep] about America. He's the first in a long time.

Google it you stupid puck

A link allows folks to share the article more easily.

Just a thought, as you are already copy/pasting the article.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

MAGA!
Probably all that was ever required was to have a president who actually gave a [bleep] about America. He's the first in a long time.

I can't think of any other president in my lifetime that has had this kind of an impact on the world BEFORE being inaugurated.
And I'm kinda old.
Headline is sensationalized compared to the article.

I can't think of any other president in my lifetime that has had this kind of an impact on the world BEFORE being inaugurated.

I don't know, I bet Madonna was offering BJ's before all the presidents were elected.
When Trump picked usmc generals to handle the security of the country inside and outside the border, he set his place in history.
If true, I am officially stunned.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Once again Trump was underestimated, MAGA!
[Linked Image]
lolol

Great pictures.

Bea, it's just considered good form providing a link.
Originally Posted by add
[Linked Image]

Don't pick on the special kids.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Firebal

Don't pick on the special kids.

7 more days until we can say r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d again.

Screw it - retarded.
I'd rather have MEX contribute a +/- a 1/4 mile (or whatever's needed) of its territory on the Northern side of its border, so the wall could be built more efficiently, than just $.
I didn't realize that Mexicoo had any territory on the north side of the border.
I didn't realize that Mexicoo had any territory on the north side of the border.

Let's do the world a favor, and hope your breeding comprehension is as good as your reading comprehension.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Let's do the world a favor, and hope your breeding comprehension is as good as your reading comprehension.

LOL! laugh You guys are a bunch of fugging knuckleheads! grin

they might as well have, what with the way they encroach on it.

i still think we should tell the Mex Pres. he is the new governor of the 51st state, nationalize all the resources of Mexico, send in the army and wholesale slaughter the cartel's, restore Cancun to what it was 100 years ago and kick back in the sun.
Originally Posted by add
[Linked Image]

Ha, ha, ha. Tff

MAGA!

And I'm kinda old.

+1 I'm kinda middle-aged, Reagan didn't do this, he signed that Mazzoli-xxxxxx bill that lied to us and did nothing about illegals. This is good.
Originally Posted by add
[Linked Image]

Low energy dullard.
I am liking winning. I'm not tired of it yet.

Got it, you're too f*cking stupid to know how to paste a link.
Originally Posted by Fubarski
I'd rather have MEX contribute a +/- a 1/4 mile (or whatever's needed) of its territory on the Northern side of its border, so the wall could be built more efficiently, than just $.

I understand what you're getting at, no confusion at all.
Dunno about the "contribute" part, though.

I'd be VERY comfortable seeing the territory needed, where needed SEIZED and occupied by military FORCE.

This business of calling Mexico a "country" needs to stop,...it's a loosely knit, agglomeration of narco terrorist fifedoms, constituting in it's whole a SAFE HOUSE NATION.

We have every damn right imaginable to shut this crap down NOW !

GTC

MAGA!

And I'm kinda old.

aint that the truth
After all these years, I still love you.

© 24hourcampfire