Home
Its so nice we are coming together for the good of the people.....................

https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrat...imate-president-213335974--election.html

or

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5281562973001/?#sp=show-clips
NBN.
Bigwhoop: The racist john lewis can kiss my rosey red asswhole!
Screw him and the dirt bag racists he rode in with.
I could NOT, care less, who this turd endorses of denounces - as far as I am concerned he is anti-American and a scumbag.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
never heard of him, so.......
"We're even mr. Lewis..., I don't consider you a legitimate Congressman either"
( what I would have liked to have heard)
#1 Hillary did NOT get more popular votes. That's another huge media lie. One they are still trying to get people to believe.

Rigged machines were caught in 38 of the 50 states and the problem was "corrected" but in no case were the votes thrown to Hillary erased.

They admitted to the "miscalibration" but didn't do a re-count and didn't remove those wrong votes. Also there was not one single "miscalibrated vote" that was cast for Hillary that was thrown to Trump. So that proves it was not a machine error. If it was a miscalibration it would not have been consistent over 38 states, far more precincts, hundreds of machines and who knows how many tens of thousands of votes. Not one "mistake" made in favor of Trump.

Just an accident?

Yeah right.....So try to convince anyone that her half of the election was valid----- if you can find anyone that stupid.

Not to mention the thousands or perhaps millions of illegal alien votes and votes of the dead.

You need to look at the turn outs of supporters from Hillary's campaign stops in the last full year and compare them to Trump's if you want some evidence that may "suggest" I am correct.

Trump on some occasions had to turn away people in numbers of 12,000 to 16,000 because there was not even standing room.

Hillary's best showing in over a year was a count of less then seven hundred. It is reported that at one stop in Ohio she had 34. That's right. Thirty four. Not 340. Not 3,400. Not 34,000. 34! One less than 35.

It's also confirmed that some of the "supporters" were hired actors and in one case it was an actor dressed as a Sailor, but the uniform was not correct. It was fake! It was just a ploy to get people to believe she had some support.

So I would have our side (Conservatives that believe in the Constitution and know it's not just a collection of ideas, but it's THE LAW)ask their side (those that see the Constitution as something o be avoided in every case that doesn't favor their communist ideology) if they are lying about the popular vote numbers OR about the Russian hacking, because they can't have it both ways. You see, if the Russians hacked the election and the Hilldabeast got more popular votes, then that would be proof that the Russians helped her, not trump.

In either case the Dem/Libs are bald faced liars and not worthy to run a lemon-aid stand, let alone a nation or an economy.

They have no credibility at all.

None!!!

Anyone still supporting them is (1) an idiot or (2) a traitor.

There is no 3rd option.

Oh one thing more.....Lewis falls into category 2.
It's too back we can't meet these mother f uc kers face to face so we can tell them what a POS they are.
Not sure who the bigger instigator is. He or Cummings!
Originally Posted by 4ager
NBN.

Yep
Ya But Obummer was Legit with his faults birth certificate and Lying on his College app. to get Foreign Ade as a NON United States Citizen.

Oh ya Bam Bam was Legit all right.
Originally Posted by byc

Lewis. Cummings is just a moron.
What a hate filled, bigoted racist; oh wait, I forgot it only works one way. ...Their way.
Originally Posted by byc

Lewis. Cummings is just a moron.

That's for sure.
Originally Posted by szihn
#1 Hillary did NOT get more popular votes. That's another huge media lie. One they are still trying to get people to believe.

You need to look at the turn outs of supporters from Hillary's campaign stops in the last full year and compare them to Trump's if you want some evidence that may "suggest" I am correct.

Trump on some occasions had to turn away people in numbers of 12,000 to 16,000 because there was not even standing room.

Hillary's best showing in over a year was a count of less then seven hundred. It is reported that at one stop in Ohio she had 34. That's right. Thirty four. Not 340. Not 3,400. Not 34,000. 34!

It's also confirmed that some of the "supporters" were hired actors and in one case it was an actor dressed as a Sailor, but the uniform was not correct. It was fake! It was just a ploy to get people to believe she had some support.

So I would have our side ask their side if they are lying about the popular vote number OR about the Russian hacking, because they can't have it both ways. You see, if the Russians hacked the election and the Hilldabeast got more popular votes, then that would be proof that the Russians helped her, not trump.

In either case the Liberals are bald faced liars and not worthy to run a lemon-aid stand, let alone a nation or an economy.

They have no credibility at all.

None!!!

Anyone still supporting them is (1) an idiot or (2) a traitor.

There is no 3rd option.

They should have picked up on the Sailor when you saw the cowboy ,cop and guy in leather next to him!!! shocked
Trump should declare the jackass an illegitimate Congressman! Poof!
Wait 'till you see the counter protests.
Trump just needs to ignore the irrelevant, racist n.igger and concern himself with MAGA. There is plenty of work to be done, and that n.igger is a distraction, nothing more and nothing less.
Jeez, the things ya' see and hear when you don't have a set of leg irons handy.

That SOB needs to be put in stocks and pelted with filth.

GTC
NBN.. says it all.. He's just another dumb black ass hole elected by other blacks to dole out the .gov cheese to them. The CBC is just another racist organization that should be banned...
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

Wasn't it our own Travis that once said something to the effect of: I don't understand why we can't come together as a country and still hate each other's guts.
and he's been in for 16 TERMS!
NBN.

Well said.
I've said it before and I'll say it again.....

We should have picked our own cotton.
Is he the one that said Guam was going to flip over?
To be fair, Trump started all this with his Obama birth certificate thing.

Either way, Lewis will get use to saying President Trump.
the abject stupidity of the left just about has my head exploding. the urge to choke the schizzle out of them is becoming almost unbearable.
I would not piss on Lewis if he was on fire.
Originally Posted by rrroae

It was Hitlery's group that started the birther movement.
Trump just went along with it after it was started.
Just another has been race baiter.....fugg him....
Stupid knee grow .
Once again it is MSM trying to stir the pot.
*Much* more likely, it's the Demonrat rep that's illegitimate.
who give a chit what this Porch Monkey has to say, just another Obama ass licker
And I declare him illegitimate, period. grin
Originally Posted by funshooter

It was Hitlery's group that started the birther movement.
Trump just went along with it after it was started.
It ain't settled, either. Unseal those records, let's start finding out the real story. Obama was a coup attempt. Almost worked.
John Lewis's main agenda in Congress has been to call White folks racist's. Nothing else matters to him. He fits the mold of the "angry Black man".....and I just love seeing him angry over Trump.
NBN.

^^^
I just saw another news clip showing John Lewis, and the more I think about it, I'm not sure he's a legitimate human being.
That's OK, the Congress critter is an "Equal Opportunity" representative.

Jim
Originally Posted by JamesJr
John Lewis's main agenda in Congress has been to call White folks racist's. Nothing else matters to him. He fits the mold of the "angry Black man".....and I just love seeing him angry over Trump.
That is the sole purpose of most blacks with any authority. If they really want to be respected and loved, they should try getting the chip off their shoulders and accepting responsibility for problems that are of their OWN making. Act like a feral tribe, and you will be treated like a feral tribe.
At least he uses words he can understand......
Entrenched swamp scum fearing the light of day.
he & Johnson (okinawa tipping over) both cast a bad light on God-fearing Georgians.

they both depend upon the democrat gov't tit to keep getting re-elected. johnson did take the place of cynthia mckinney, the cutest little communist in congress.
Originally Posted by benchman
Originally Posted by JamesJr
That is the sole purpose of most blacks with any authority. If they really want to be respected and loved, they should try getting the chip off their shoulders and accepting responsibility for problems that are of their OWN making. Act like a feral tribe, and you will be treated like a feral tribe.

Two points. First.....they do not believe, and most will never believe, that they are responsible for their problems. Blacks get profiled by the police, and shot by the police, because they are engaged in criminal activities at a rate that far exceeds us Whites. No one but Blacks themselves are responsible for that....no one. Secondly, when you stop and think about it, they really aren't that many generations removed from belonging to a tribe. So, perhaps that why the tribal mentality is still there.
John Lewis's only legitimacy is coming from the illegitimate MSM.

The good news is the public is aware of all this, and only the snowflakes actually hear what they are saying.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
And I declare him illegitimate, period. grin

In fact, he very well might be just that.

He's just another POS..........at least Trump is a legitimate natural born citizen; no one could be any more illegitimate that the porch monkey who's resided in the WH for the last 8 years.

MM
Originally Posted by byc

Elijah is a piece of work, look at the youtube battle between he and Gowdy.

Hugh Jackson ,GA Rep thought Guam would sink with too much military personel.
Cummings and Lewis both look like they would throw their own poo at you, thru the cage.
Another racist that's time is drawing near, this site is funny as fu-k!

I got dirty pm's not long after joining in '09 about being a terrible racist, was only quoting facts trying to warn the stupid blind about the coming obongo chitstorm, seems they've finally figured it out. crazy
Originally Posted by Toddly
Cummings and Lewis both look like they would throw their own poo at you, thru the cage.

It's funny, eye contact even works in Africa, even though I don't speak their language, they will give respective space visually. grin
That was funny when he ask the admiral that.
Originally Posted by bbassi
Is he the one that said Guam was going to flip over?

No, that was another dumbass, congress critter johnson outta Georgia, jackson-lee, corrin [go gata] brown are among the other black Einstein elected. sick
Good riddance Obama and all the associated bull Schmidt
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Lewis and cummings are two of the most worthless folks on the hill.
Cummings and Lewis both look like they were chit out of the same ass hole
[Linked Image]

Sessions paying hommage to little black sambo. . .

[Linked Image]
Jackson, Lewis, Cummings - my oh my - the folks that some voting groups send to Congress. Yes, it's a representative body, and what do guys like that represent?

If Lewis is concerned about "legitimacy", what on earth will he do when eventually it is demonstrated that Ozero did not meet the requirements and was totally illegitimate?

Another democrat congressional genius from Georgia

[video:youtube]cesSRfXqS1Q[/video]
There is an entire underclass that thinks they are special and deserve respect and validity out of proportion to their contribution.

They aren't yet aware that elections have consequences. I am enjoying their pain and lamentations...and loading more mags.

mike r
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Another democrat congressional genius from Georgia

[video:youtube]cesSRfXqS1Q[/video]

yes, yes. Guam, and i was thinking Okinawa. sorry.

but, he did replace Cynthia. you know cynthia mckinney, once upon a time the cutest little communist in congress. her dad, Billy McKinney was a State House rep for a spell. he had some rather specific ideas about certain ethnic groups, himself. she ran for Prez representing the Greens, thusly keeping them re-susitated through some difficult time.

now, they have money from the demo-wing of the consortium to keep functioning.
To be fair, Hildabeast started all this with her Obama birth certificate thing.

Fixed it for you. shocked

Funny how an elected official doesn't think a President duly elected by a majority vote isn't good enough.

Black is he?
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
[Linked Image]

Ahhh...owned.
For many years, the Black Caucus has been used to the White folks in Washington town kissing their asses, and bowing to their wishes. They sense that it's coming to a screeching halt, and boy oh boy, is it getting to them. I think it's funny.
[Linked Image]
I have never been in Rep Lewis's district but I can feel confident that it will be crime filled, loaded with poverty, high child illegitimacy rates, large amount of drugs and generally a 3rd world ghetto. With no hope or desire to change.

That is the only way a man like Lewis keeps winning.

Probably a lot like Detroit. Where the political yardstick for success is how much of the nations treasury is delivered for treaties.

Jobs, growth, lower crime rates? Yawn

Obvious attempt to bait Trump into something they can claim is racist right before Martin Luther King Day- shameless.
Originally Posted by Peddler
Obvious attempt to bait Trump into something they can claim is racist right before Martin Luther King Day- shameless.

claiming racism isn't something new. hell, it's what they do. what else in their deck of cards do they have to play?

kennedy & johnson set up a contract w/the blacks.

now that agreement is breaking down. so, its time for a new social agreement. ya know?

7 billion humans, and the blacks, muslims, and others represent certain percentages. there's no Majjic here. just logic. ok?
[Linked Image]

Great comparison . . .
[video:youtube]_keQ78xpNLo[/video]
Originally Posted by szihn
[Linked Image]

That is very telling. smile

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Not a lot of difference. I guess it takes a while for the behavior to be bred out.
Rush referred to Lewis today simply as a "democrat hack!"
Well we'll just declare that Lewis isn't Legitimately Black any more....
Originally Posted by stantdm
I would not piss on Lewis if he was on fire.

I'd be happy to see someone set him on fire....

to see if you really meant that, or we just funnin us...
All this does is hurt the people and takes what were once giant steps forward to a backwards direction in time. Something nobody should want to see or live.

So pathetic that Mister Lewis and 30 other Dems feel so much more wonderful by taking these self serving positions and not attending the Inauguration . Just pathetic!

I do not like Hilary but do give her credit for not taking part in this juvenile silliness.
Originally Posted by byc

I do not like Hilary but do give her credit for not taking part in this juvenile silliness.

She's probably too drunk to get involved.
i find it ironic that a black guy is calling someone else illegitimate when 70% of black kids are born illegitimate. maybe he needs to look at his own constituents and quit his ineffective BS protests.

but of course he won't do that. it would be biting the hand that feeds him.
© 24hourcampfire