Home
...because it's my way of humiliating Obummer by denying his current title for the last week of his sorry tenure.

PRESIDENT TRUMP!!! laugh

[Linked Image]
He has been more of a PRESIDENT in the past Month than Obummer has been for te past 8 years..

PRESIDENT Trump sounds GREAT.
He's done more for this country in the last 3 months than that porch monkey has done in 8 years..
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
He's done more for this country in the last 3 months than that porch monkey has done in 8 years..

Hussein never intended to do anything FOR America, only TO America.
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by CEJ1895

Hussein never intended to do anything FOR America, only TO America.

And he made America squeal like a beitch.
I don't see how he is going to keep this up, but maybe I've just grown used to a very lame POTUS.

He's sure done more to move America to the front stage in the past 2 months than Obama did in years.

Once again, he shall forever be known as The Big Zero.
[Linked Image]
DT's incredible drive, intelligence, and commonality with real americans will result in great success for the country.

The downside to that, is that in 8 years, the R's are gonna have trouble findin anyone that can fill those shoes.

It'll probably hafta be Pence, who'll run on continuing the DT legacy.
I hate to say this, but I am genuinely frightened for his well being.
Originally Posted by RogueHunter

I hate to say this, buy I am genuinely frightened for his well being.

Yeah, me too. There are one hell of a lot of real loony tunes out there. Methinks the Secret Service will have their hands full looking out for his welfare. I pray for his safety.
Paul B.
© 24hourcampfire