Home
http://rightwingnow.com/word-on-the...-cut-off-penis-donald-trump-builds-wall/

in a bizarre form of protest, University of California freshman Seth Greenberg has promised to publicly remove his penis (he did not specify the method of removal) if Donald Trump begins project work on the US Mexican border wall.
Trump wall

Make America Great Again

“I’m so confident that Trump is full of [bleep], that I will cut my dick off, publicly if he adds even a mile of new wall” stated Greenberg in an on the street interview, where he was simultaneously protesting prayer in public school.

When pressed about the validity of his claim, Greenberg promised that “I will really do this. I feel that if he does actually build any of the wall, me removing my penis publicly will bring worldwide attention to the injustice being inflicted against the Mexican people.

Please build the wall, this one shouldn't be allowed to breed.
About what I was thinking.

Greenburg, eh. maybe it is just a late circumcision?
Well, they do talk about neutering liberals. This guy is just getting a jump on what we can only hope is a nationwide trend. cool
His parents must be very proud.....freaking moron.
"(he did not specify the method of removal)"

He will put it in his boyfriends butt, then someone will unexpectedly shout "Trump", causing the boyfriend to squeal like a little girl, clamp his ass tight shut and jump in terror, pulling the penis off like one would extract a child's tooth with a string tied to a door.

But my guess is little Sethy bubala is lying through his teeth and just wants his fifteen seconds of internet fame.
I guess the f*cking idiot must like Mexicans a whole bunch more than I do.
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
"(he did not specify the method of removal)"

He will put it in his boyfriends butt, then someone will unexpectedly shout "Trump", causing the boyfriend to squeal like a little girl, clamp his ass tight shut and jump in terror, pulling the penis off like one would extract a child's tooth with a string tied to a door.

But my guess is little Sethy bubala is lying through his teeth and just wants his fifteen seconds of internet fame.

yeah, that's my thinking as well.

somebody, maybe a middle easterner grabbing him and all of a sudden his ball sack was sliced off (w/a machete?) would be so effective in terms of living up to one's declarations.

but the idea or concept is good. we're beginning to see the slowdown in the breeding of the ill equipped ones who have found themselves incarnated into this rather "brutal" world. lol.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Amen!

He should probably move to Canada first, what with free health care and all............

Casey
Between the slice and when he bleeds to death, I hope somebody says to him, "Boy Seth, THAT'll show him."
Originally Posted by stxhunter

in a bizarre form of protest, University of California freshman Seth Greenberg has promised to publicly remove his penis (he did not specify the method of removal) if Donald Trump begins project work on the US Mexican border wall.
Trump wall

Make America Great Again

“I’m so confident that Trump is full of [bleep], that I will cut my dick off, publicly if he adds even a mile of new wall” stated Greenberg in an on the street interview, where he was simultaneously protesting prayer in public school.

When pressed about the validity of his claim, Greenberg promised that “I will really do this. I feel that if he does actually build any of the wall, me removing my penis publicly will bring worldwide attention to the injustice being inflicted against the Mexican people.

What injustice!!?? I would say the messicans have it pretty damned good.

As for your stupid cock who gives a flying [bleep]!! Smoke some more PCP, cut it off now and send it to Bobbit!!!!!

4th candidate for idiot of the year. But again do it now and YOU win Seth!!
...he did not specify the method of removal...

This should suffice:

[Linked Image]
I'm sure he'll cut it off right after all those Hollyweird folks who promised to leave if Trump was elected actually follow thru! They blow a lot of hot air and produce very little!

Snowflake threats! lol Reminds me of the idiots in the Ghetto's who get mad at Uncle Sam cause he's not giving them enough so lets burn our own neighborhoods down! lol
Hey libtard, we could care less if you cut off you package. Sounds as if he doesn't have the balls to support his threat. Go for it dumb--s, cut it off! Just another Cal. nut job!
..just give him to a large pack of man hating feminists on a rampage.

Im sure they will help him.
He's just looking for an excuse to do so...
I suspect that it doesn't get used anyway.
Kind of like cutting off one's nose to spite one's face, only a little further south.
Yeah man...... that'll show all us conservatives!
Yup. I'll feel so bad that I'll just cry for all their social causes and hurt feelings clear up to the next election!

But I won't unless he does it...............
And he needs to remove the testicles too. (if any)
Him and about 40,000,000 other males in the democrat/communist party.

Of course, I'll still be safe within one generation.

They will not be able to pass on their genetic propensity for stupidity or high treason to another generation, and then maybe we can rebuild a free nation.

This.
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

He should probably move to Canada first, what with free health care and all............

Casey

Hey now we have enough dick and dickless liberals here
Bradley Manning can give him some helpful hints.
Oh great - so he'll probably commit a crime, go to prison, and then demand a sex change on the taxpayer's dime.
Is this before or after he moves to Canada?

I'll mix mortar to get a ticket to the show.
Spineless little worm that won't follow through. Like all of them.
Originally Posted by Flyer01
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

Casey

Hey now we have enough dick and dickless liberals here

Flyer01;
Good afternoon to you sir, I hope this finds you keeping warm enough in this latest cold snap we're in.

Yes indeed I just checked on the national data base and we've reached our quota here.

If the good folks to the south don't mind, could they perhaps send their "special" folks someplace other than north of the medicine line.

Not that I wish them any more problems, but I hear there's room in Syria now.....

All the best to you this year Flyer.

Dwayne
I'll hold the light for him.
WTF? crazy
The colleges are making these kids believe they have nothing to live for. It really is abuse they are doing to them.

Yep
YEP YEP YEP

Maybe more will follow and it will become a trend.

Trump wall

Make America Great Again

"That'll show 'em!" DUMBAZZ!
It would be more affective if every Mexican male who crosses our border had his removed.
He won't do it, he is just like the rest of those azzwipes in Hollywood who were going to move. He is full of schit.
I'd help him.
Oops that was my dull knife! smile
Originally Posted by mark shubert
I'd help him.
Oops that was my dull knife! smile

You may have a hard time finding it on that snowflake
Likely employ some symbolic method.
© 24hourcampfire