Home
Posted By: las Oboma poll - 01/17/17
Just doesn't seem reasonable -58% approval rating going out of office?

Well yeah - maybe that's how many people approve of giving the guy a kick in the rump on the way out the door. Otherwise HRC would be coming in.

But it ain't the way the MSM is spinning it.

40% approval of Trump coming in? That ain't what the voting showed.

Lying bastid pollsters and MSM.

As the Donald said- "the polls are rigged" - to fit whatever the agenda is.

Posted By: Anaconda Re: Oboma poll - 01/17/17
Remember, these are the same polls that said Hillary was going to win in a landslide.
Posted By: 222Rem Re: Oboma poll - 01/17/17
Originally Posted by las

The Don calls it like it is, and every intelligent person already knows it.

The propagandists just continues to dig a deeper hole with the same old antics.
Posted By: rrroae Re: Oboma poll - 01/17/17
Same 'ol dishonest schiit.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

New ABC / WaPo Poll Shows Drop In Trump Favorability Courtesy Of Aggressive "Oversamples"

In the month leading up to the election on November 8th, we repeatedly demonstrated how the mainstream media polls from the likes of ABC/Washington Post, CNN and Reuters repeatedly manipulated their poll samples to engineer their desired results, namely a large Hillary Clinton lead (see "New Podesta Email Exposes Playbook For Rigging Polls Through 'Oversamples'" and "ABC/Wapo Effectively Admit To Poll Tampering As Hillary's "Lead" Shrinks To 2-Points"). In fact, just 16 days prior to the election an ABC/Wapo poll showed a 12-point lead for Hillary, a result that obviously turned out to be embarrassingly wrong for the pollsters.

But, proving they still got it, ABC/Washington Post and CNN are out with a pair of polls on Trump's favorability this morning that sport some of the most egregious "oversamples" we've seen. The ABC/Wapo poll showed an 8-point sampling margin for Democrats with only 23% of the results taken from Republicans...

ABC Poll

...while the CNN poll showed a similar 8-point advantage for Democrats with only 24% of respondents identifying as Republicans.

"A total of 1,000 adults were interviewed by telephone nationwide by live interviewers calling both landline and cell phones. Among the entire sample, 32% described themselves as Democrats, 24% described themselves as Republicans, and 44% described themselves as independents or members of another party.

Of course, as we've repeatedly pointed out, these sampling mixes couldn't be further from reality.

Polling

And while a quick 2 second review of the methodology of these polls immediately reveals their obvious bias, here are some of the results.

ABC latched on to the conclusion that Trump is just being super mean to the media..

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...vorabilty-through-aggressive-oversamples
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Oboma poll - 01/17/17
It's all BS !!
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Oboma poll - 01/17/17
I have more respect and trust in a used car salesman than I do in the msm or career politicians

YMMV
Posted By: ironbender Re: Oboma poll - 01/17/17
Originally Posted by las

I'm surprised the approval is not higher. Everyone I know approves of the POS getting his ass out of town.
Posted By: benchman Re: Oboma poll - 01/18/17
Originally Posted by las

Well yeah - maybe that's how many people approve of giving the guy a kick in the rump on the way out the door. Otherwise HRC would be coming in.

Yeah, my thought too. It HAS to be rigged. Obama is no way that popular. They said Trump was the least liked President Elect, as well. Least liked by Democrats, I bet! That makes him pretty dang popular among the rest of us. His rallies were massive, next to Hillary.
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Oboma poll - 01/18/17
I 200% approve of that lingering smell to leave office as soon as possible.
Posted By: bea175 Re: Oboma poll - 01/18/17
Fake Polls CNN, ABC Caught Fudging The Numbers To Tank Trump's Favorability

According to Gallup, 28 percent of Americans identify themselves as a Republican, while 25 percent identify as a Democrat.
Despite this information, eight more percent of participants in both the ABC and CNN polls identified as Democrats, leading to an 11 point swing in partisanship breakdown off the national average.
ABC’s poll sampled 1,005 adults across the nation. However, partisan breakdown shows that only 23 percent of participants identified as Republican.
Conversely, 31 percent of participants identified as Democrats and 37 percent as independent, while nine percent did not answer.

Similarly, CNN’s poll also featured an eight-point partisanship gap.
Of the 1,000 adults taking part in the Atlanta-based news network’s poll, 32 percent claimed to be Democrats, 24 percent claimed to be Republicans and the remaining 44 percent claimed to be “independents or members of another party.”
Posted By: AKA_Spook Re: Oboma poll - 01/18/17
starting with unemployment numbers... this administration has put out nothing but "fake news" with regard to polls.
O'homo's approval cant be anything but more of the same.
The really curious part being, after 8 years of this BS, and the response the election was toward that ... they dont waiver a degree ?
Full speed ahead, lying til the last day. What a pathetic joke the entire 8 years has become.
Posted By: hanco Re: Oboma poll - 01/18/17
We bout done with that SOB
Posted By: Raeford Re: Oboma poll - 01/18/17
Breath
2 days
Breath
Posted By: Gringo Loco Re: Oboma poll - 01/18/17
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
I have more respect and trust in a used car salesman than I do in the msm or career politicians

YMMV

Funny and true both.
Posted By: Longbob Re: Oboma poll - 01/18/17
The polls are a bunch of hockey. If he had such a high approval rating then the Democrats and Hillary would have done much better in this last election along with the prior ones. The voting polls are the only ones that tell the truth.

I don't care what the other polls say because they are so oversampled in favor of Democrats and against Trump. All I care about is that Trump is in and he can get a lot of stuff accomplished.

Then we will see how the voting polls react to that.
Posted By: hatari Re: Oboma poll - 01/18/17
I approve 100% of him leaving office? Under that premise, the number should be higher than 58%. wink
Posted By: hanco Re: Oboma poll - 01/18/17
Poor, poor, worse than poor
Posted By: Dan700mn Re: Oboma poll - 01/18/17
Who are they polling? I've never been asked have any of you?
Posted By: rrroae Re: Oboma poll - 01/18/17
Originally Posted by Dan700mn
Who are they polling? I've never been asked have any of you?

Are you gay, black or live in a large metropolitan area?

If not, you're apparently not important enough to poll.
Posted By: MontanaMarine Re: Oboma poll - 01/18/17
More fake news.

F' President Ebola.
Posted By: chris112 Re: Oboma poll - 01/18/17
Without seeing the exact wording of the questions it's just not possible to tell if a given poll is accurate. It's way to easy to get the results you want just by changing the wording of the question.

I did get contacted for a poll once. At the end they said something about seeing if it meet their "requirements". If it did they would call back. Still haven't gotten the call.
Posted By: fshaw Re: Oboma poll - 01/18/17
I know that there is a core here that's thrilled with what's coming. I am not. I'm not a big poll believer but I do believe many Americans do think Trump is a horse's a**. Count me among them. This will be my last opportunity to say that for four years because I was raised during the time that you didn't denigrate the President because of the office he held. Respect the office and hope for the best possible from the man who occupied it. Tomorrow Trump will be our President and I will observe that.

I did not vote for Trump and could not vote for Clinton. I had to vote for Jill Stein because the two main party choices were so undesirable. As an outdoorsman the health of our environment is important to me. If we really did want change we missed our opportunity. Now we'll get to see what the 1%ers will do for the working American. I think we're about to get a lesson in "Be careful of what you wish for because it might come true."

We'll probably never know if the majority of Americans were for Trump or not, we do know with certainty that the majority of voters weren't. He did win what counts, some states by a very narrow margin, and that's what counts so he will be president. Trump is not a stupid man and the DNC deserved the loss they got. They have no one to blame but themselves.

I hope I'm proven wrong but I think it's likely that we're going to end up with an administration that over the next four years makes President Obama look reasonably good. Since President Obama took office unemployment is down nearly by half (his predecessor manipulated the numbers as well), the stock market is at a near all time high even without the bump since the election, and we've experienced the longest period of economic growth since the late 1930s or 40s even if it wasn't felt by all Americans. I don't like the near doubling of the national debt or his foreign policy failures.

Now we'll get to see what the incoming Republicans will do, they own it all and will have to own it all. One of the best things is that we as Americans are resilient. We've survived poor presidents before (President "W." Bush or President Obama, take your pick). We'll survive this one or I'll be proven wrong which I hope to be. We'll see.

Before the haters get started: I'm not stupid (college degree), I'm not gay (married to a great woman for many years and not closeted), and I'm not unpatriotic (honorably retired after a military career and held public office, two terms, as a Republican before becoming Independent).

If any of you have a long enough memory, I don't, I honestly hope to have to "eat crow" on this in four years.

Best to you all and to America.

Frank

Posted By: Longbob Re: Oboma poll - 01/18/17
You lost me when you said you voted for Jill Stein. That's all I needed to know about you. Thanks for the head's up.
You're welcome. Not many other choices.
Posted By: 4ager Re: Oboma poll - 01/18/17
Originally Posted by fshaw
I know that there is a core here that's thrilled with what's coming. I am not. I'm not a big poll believer but I do believe many Americans do think Trump is a horse's a**. Count me among them. This will be my last opportunity to say that for four years because I was raised during the time that you didn't denigrate the President because of the office he held. Respect the office and hope for the best possible from the man who occupied it. Tomorrow Trump will be our President and I will observe that.

I did not vote for Trump and could not vote for Clinton. I had to vote for Jill Stein because the two main party choices were so undesirable. As an outdoorsman the health of our environment is important to me. If we really did want change we missed our opportunity. Now we'll get to see what the 1%ers will do for the working American. I think we're about to get a lesson in "Be careful of what you wish for because it might come true."

We'll probably never know if the majority of Americans were for Trump or not, we do know with certainty that the majority of voters weren't. He did win what counts, some states by a very narrow margin, and that's what counts so he will be president. Trump is not a stupid man and the DNC deserved the loss they got. They have no one to blame but themselves.

I hope I'm proven wrong but I think it's likely that we're going to end up with an administration that over the next four years makes President Obama look reasonably good. Since President Obama took office unemployment is down nearly by half (his predecessor manipulated the numbers as well), the stock market is at a near all time high even without the bump since the election, and we've experienced the longest period of economic growth since the late 1930s or 40s even if it wasn't felt by all Americans. I don't like the near doubling of the national debt or his foreign policy failures.

Now we'll get to see what the incoming Republicans will do, they own it all and will have to own it all. One of the best things is that we as Americans are resilient. We've survived poor presidents before (President "W." Bush or President Obama, take your pick). We'll survive this one or I'll be proven wrong which I hope to be. We'll see.

Before the haters get started: I'm not stupid (college degree), I'm not gay (married to a great woman for many years and not closeted), and I'm not unpatriotic (honorably retired after a military career and held public office, two terms, as a Republican before becoming Independent).

If any of you have a long enough memory, I don't, I honestly hope to have to "eat crow" on this in four years.

Frank

Good God...

Posted By: shootinurse Re: Oboma poll - 01/18/17
Originally Posted by Anaconda
Remember, these are the same polls that said Hillary was going to win in a landslide.
Yup, and we know how accurate they were. whistle
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Oboma poll - 01/18/17
I think the unemployment rate is at least double what Obongo says it is.
And probably double what "W" said it was. Makes the math the same.
And probably double what "W" said it was. Makes the math the same.
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: Oboma poll - 01/18/17
You're an idiot
Posted By: Muffin Re: Oboma poll - 01/18/17
Rather disturbing to think that Jill Stein was an option!?!?

But in a day and a wakeup I'll be singing.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb_g4jkPqUw&feature=youtu.be

does that make me a racist!!!!
Originally Posted by 4ager

Frank

Good God...

Didn't mean to offend you.
Posted By: 4ager Re: Oboma poll - 01/18/17

Frank

Good God...

You didn't. You just proved whether or not you should be taken seriously. An "outdoorsman" that voted for Stein warrants no real consideration.
Muffin, It doesn't make you a racist.
Crossfireopps, You're right I'm an idiot. You win.
4ager, I'd counter that an outdoorsman who supports a candidate that thinks the unchecked release of CO2 from burning fossil fuels is justified by economic gain alone is turning their back on the legacy we owe the future generations of outdoorsmen and women.

If you haven't read about ocean acidification as a result of atmospheric CO2 it's worth looking at. Though it seems like anything in "the mainstream media" is automatically discounted here, it was released today that 2016 was the hottest year on record for the third consecutive year. There is plenty of information available from a variety of sources other than "main stream media." If you already believe it's a hoax then I'm not going to change your mind though.

Clinton and Trump were non starters for me as was not voting. Who would you have voted for?
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Oboma poll - 01/18/17
Originally Posted by las

Pay no attention to what the man behind the curtain says.
Posted By: Son_of_the_Gael Re: Oboma poll - 01/18/17
The old saying is that there are three kinds of lies, But I've come to the conclusion there are four: "Lies, Damned Lies, Statistics and now Polls."

Posted By: RiverRider Re: Oboma poll - 01/18/17
4ager, I'd counter that an outdoorsman who supports a candidate that thinks the unchecked release of CO2 from burning fossil fuels is justified by economic gain alone is turning their back on the legacy we owe the future generations of outdoorsmen and women.

If you haven't read about ocean acidification as a result of atmospheric CO2 it's worth looking at. Though it seems like anything in "the mainstream media" is automatically discounted here, it was released today that 2016 was the hottest year on record for the third consecutive year. There is plenty of information available from a variety of sources other than "main stream media." If you already believe it's a hoax then I'm not going to change your mind though.

Clinton and Trump were non starters for me as was not voting. Who would you have voted for?

You have GOT to be schidtting us all. You consume all that swill they serve as "information" without wondering why we are always in the midst of some crisis that requires us to give up our personal and economic freedom? And you never wonder at the fact that IPCC was caught red-handed manipulating data---why would they do that if the data supported the conclusion? If you cannot think beyond what the MSM tells you, then you truly ARE an idiot.
Posted By: Penobscot_99 Re: Oboma poll - 01/18/17
They dug up this approval rating from Moocheles bhutt!
Lyin' bastid can't be gone soon enough for me!
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Oboma poll - 01/18/17
Originally Posted by Anaconda

LMAO!

Stupid fuqks will never learn.
Posted By: RaySendero Re: Oboma poll - 01/18/17

..... I had to vote for Jill Stein......

I'm not stupid (college degree),

Frank

Frank, Not even a college can fix stupid!

You should know that if you have a college degree.
Posted By: rrroae Re: Oboma poll - 01/18/17

Before the haters get started: I'm not stupid (college degree), I'm not gay (married to a great woman for many years and not closeted),

You're probably a little bit gay.
Posted By: hanco Re: Oboma poll - 01/19/17
I hope someday Yobama is not a topic anymore
Posted By: 4ager Re: Oboma poll - 01/20/17

Here's a thought, dumbass -

Emissions are not unchecked in the US, and NO ONE has called for that. If you have ton resort to that bunk to try to build an argue, give back that college degree you are so proud of.

2016 was supposedly 0.22 degrees warmer. Yippee. Factor in solar radiation, as well as the fact that we have not been recording temps very long (the caveat to those "hottest ever" is the fact that they always state recorded history; which isn't long). How hot was it when Greenland was actually GREEN when first settled, and vineyards grew in England?

Hmmm...

What are you going to do about China adding coal fired plants on an annual basis that equal the entire US coal fired fleet, and they do it every year with zero regulations?

How about the fact that open air cook fires globally produce as much "greenhouse gas emissions" as the combined global automobile fleet?

Or, that when manufacturing jobs leave the US where there are pollution controls for Mexico and China and the like where there are no controls, the net effect to what you say you support is overwhelmingly negative?

How do you fix THAT, with a Jill Stein or Hussein Obama vote?

These are facts as accepted by those that espouse the crap you spew; what are your solutions, since what you and they want is actually making it worse?

Frank

Good God...

You didn't. You just proved whether or not you should be taken seriously. An "outdoorsman" that voted for Stein warrants no real consideration.

Hey, "outdoorsman" - how do you justify voting against the Second Amendment?

Jill Stein on gun control - http://www.ontheissues.org/2012/Jill_Stein_Gun_Control.htm

http://www.guns.com/2016/09/14/green-partys-jill-stein-americans-should-be-persuaded-to-disarm/
Hey, "outdoorsman"...

Here is your candidate on hunting:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: Oboma poll - 01/20/17
Crossfireopps, You're right I'm an idiot. You win.

Yes, my fellow AMERICANS and I DO win this one,and many to come in the very near future.

You and your incredibly screwed up tribe of eggheads, LOSE.

You have a college degree ?

......I dropped out of school at 15 and went out to get a REAL education.

You don't "mean to offend ?",...OK, WTF are you doing posting your innermost girlish fears on THIS site, on THIS of all days.

Tell ya' what pal, I'll bet if a swab from your mouth was taken, Chuck Schumers azz DNA would turn up on it.

GTC
Posted By: westside_benny Re: Oboma poll - 01/20/17
You're welcome. Not many other choices.

I can think of one pretty fine choice. I voted for him. He won. A few others also voted for him. I place faith in no man to right all wrongs but I feel better about our newest president than I have in 22 years of voting.

I'm excited.

What would we have done if your moonbat Stein had been standing up there today? As if there were any legitimate chance of that happening.
Posted By: las Re: Oboma poll - 01/20/17
Hey, Trump is up to 56% approval today. That's 16 points in 4 days.

By the end of next week, I'm expecting near 100% at this rate.

Posted By: Huntz Re: Oboma poll - 01/20/17
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
They dug up this approval rating from Moocheles bhutt!
Lyin' bastid can't be gone soon enough for me!

They could probably dig a school bus outta her butt.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Oboma poll - 01/20/17
It appears fshaw is educated beyond his intelligence.

I believe one of our biggest hurdles going forward is going to be dealing with the arrogant educated left and the college students that have been fed propaganda and completely lack critical thinking skills.

Combine that with an over rated sense of intelligence and self esteem and you have the millennial snowflakes.

These people are dangerous fools, the perfect useful idiots.
Posted By: Orion2000 Re: Oboma poll - 01/21/17
Another (educated) idiot goes on ignore...
Posted By: Esox357 Re: Oboma poll - 01/21/17
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
You're an idiot

This
Posted By: 4ager Re: Oboma poll - 01/22/17

Frank

Good God...

Hey, "outdoorsman" - how do you justify voting against the Second Amendment?

Jill Stein on gun control - http://www.ontheissues.org/2012/Jill_Stein_Gun_Control.htm

http://www.guns.com/2016/09/14/green-partys-jill-stein-americans-should-be-persuaded-to-disarm/

Since the "outdoorsman" is back....
Hey, "outdoorsman"...

Here is your candidate on hunting:

[Linked Image]

Where's the intrepid "outdoorsman"?

Here's a thought, dumbass -

Emissions are not unchecked in the US, and NO ONE has called for that. If you have ton resort to that bunk to try to build an argue, give back that college degree you are so proud of.

2016 was supposedly 0.22 degrees warmer. Yippee. Factor in solar radiation, as well as the fact that we have not been recording temps very long (the caveat to those "hottest ever" is the fact that they always state recorded history; which isn't long). How hot was it when Greenland was actually GREEN when first settled, and vineyards grew in England?

Hmmm...

What are you going to do about China adding coal fired plants on an annual basis that equal the entire US coal fired fleet, and they do it every year with zero regulations?

How about the fact that open air cook fires globally produce as much "greenhouse gas emissions" as the combined global automobile fleet?

Or, that when manufacturing jobs leave the US where there are pollution controls for Mexico and China and the like where there are no controls, the net effect to what you say you support is overwhelmingly negative?

How do you fix THAT, with a Jill Stein or Hussein Obama vote?

These are facts as accepted by those that espouse the crap you spew; what are your solutions, since what you and they want is actually making it worse?

Hey, FRANK! Why ya hiding?
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Oboma poll - 01/22/17
Been colder here all year than last.
© 24hourcampfire