Home
The Democratic National Committee (DNC) under the Hillary Clinton Super Pac,  is a endless game of chess. Democrats are offering citizens $2,500 to attend Donald Trump’s inauguration on Friday and cause as much disruption as possible by violently rioting.

In a series of ads by grassroots organization “Demand Protest” – protestors are being offered large sums of money to disrupt Trump’s inauguration in Washington D.C. on January 20th.
The San Francisco based group is offering people a $2,500.00 monthly retainer and $50/hr during each protest they participate in.
Domestic terrorist organization inciting a riot.
Should be, and probably is a law against it. People have the right to peaceably assemble, but this is not that. miles
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/...oup-dom-tullipso-demand-protests-manning

Tucker Slams 'Hoax' Group Claiming to Pay Protesters at Trump Inauguration

A man claiming to be the chairman of a group that collectively pays protesters millions of dollars a year discussed his alleged "business" with Tucker Carlson.

The man, who could not produce identification to the Fox News Los Angeles bureau, said his name was "Dom Tullipso" and said he runs "Demand Protest", which allegedly pays individuals to protest at events.

Prior to the interview, "Tullipso" said, his group was paying people to disrupt the inauguration ceremony for President-elect Donald Trump.
Originally Posted by 4ager

Where is homeland security?
Originally Posted by centershot

HS doesn't chase down Hoaxes.
Originally Posted by steve4102

I'll bet they need to find out if it is one, though.
Why not apply for the $2500 payment and go as a Trump supporter? Seems to be a Win-Win.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Been posted, but here it is again.

You have some sorta' inside skinny that makes you the hot ticket for what HSA does, and doesn't do ?

GTC
anybody seen two full moons out there? it seems as if all the crazy's alive are out and about!
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

You have some sorta' inside skinny that makes you the hot ticket for what HSA does, and doesn't do ?

GTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KViPqZ9a4r8
I didn't ask for a youtube vid of some TV show, I asked YOU for YOUR source of inside skinny on just what HSA has been up to, and what they've not been up to.

You need to understand that you may be the rarest creature in existence, having such knowledge.

GTC
Originally Posted by deerstalker
anybody seen two full moons out there? it seems as if all the crazy's alive are out and about!

Watch the other hand
The DNC has become a quasi-terrorist organization.
Originally Posted by bea175
The Democratic National Committee (DNC) under the Hillary Clinton Super Pac,  is a endless game of chess. Democrats are offering citizens $2,500 to attend Donald Trump’s inauguration on Friday and cause as much disruption as possible by violently rioting.

In a series of ads by grassroots organization “Demand Protest” – protestors are being offered large sums of money to disrupt Trump’s inauguration in Washington D.C. on January 20th.
The San Francisco based group is offering people a $2,500.00 monthly retainer and $50/hr during each protest they participate in.
Source of funding is ultimately Soros and his fellow travelers.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by bea175

Source of funding is ultimately Soros and his fellow travelers.

There is no funding, it is a hoax.
Watch Tucker Carlson video.
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
I didn't ask for a youtube vid of some TV show, I asked YOU for YOUR source of inside skinny on just what HSA has been up to, and what they've not been up to.

You need to understand that you may be the rarest creature in existence, having such knowledge.

GTC

Last I talked to my inside sources, they watched Tucker Carlson destroy this guy, then went and had some coffee and doughnuts.
Supportive of Peyton Manning, LOL. grin

This guy's a hoax, but you better believe there are disruptions planned, and they are funded.
This is called sedition and it is considered in the same realm as treason. Shoot to kill.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
The DNC has become a quasi-terrorist organization.
Originally Posted by RickyD
This is called sedition and it is considered in the same realm as treason. Shoot to kill.

What is?

Setting up a fake web site and conning the Main Stream media into giving airtime?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

This guy's a hoax, but you better believe there are disruptions planned, and they are funded.

This.
Does anyone actually believe they have stopped doing this?

https://stream.org/clinton-campaign-dnc-pay-to-incite-violence-at-trump-rallies/

https://stream.org/clinton-campaign-dnc-pay-to-incite-violence-at-trump-rallies/

No, but the organization posted in the OP is a hoax.
T R A I T O R S H A N G

No, but the organization posted in the OP is a hoax.

Or it's just another example of intel / counter intel agitprop.

Kudos for your "Fairness" sick , anyhow.

GTC
When I watched Tucker Carlson completely dis credit this guy last night, I instantly prophesied to my self........ TEN pages on the campfire.😄
it may be worth going just watch all the bikers take care of the protesters.

It would take a real dumbass to not recognize it as a hoax immediately.
Originally Posted by Boise
Why not apply for the $2500 payment and go as a Trump supporter? Seems to be a Win-Win.

Brilliant

The trouble with that is the vast majority of trump supporters have jobs and lives
Looks like I won't be changing my sig line anytime soon...

why still following Jeh Johnson's orders, to just let the rioters riot. Same sort of hands off approach that Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch took with the paid looters and rioters in MO, and Baltimore, and Charlotte.

Actually that is exactly what they do. How many bogus threats do you figure they chase down for every real one they uncover?
^^^^ This.
Come on guys, this might be the first paying job that many of the protesters have had!
I'd take the bux and stay home.. Eff them.
Gonna be a circus before it's over
© 24hourcampfire