Home
I will.

Wife took the day off from work to watch it. grin
I'm working but will watch as much as I can!

No more muslim porch monkey! A historic time and a great day for the nation!
I will for sure.

It may go smoothly, it may be the biggest CF of all time. Either way it'll be entertaining.

(I'm kinda hoping for the latter, just for the entertainment value)
The Inauguration will probably go off without a hitch. However, the surrounding infrastructure, subways, roads, buildings will probably be infested with rabid protestors which might provide some entertainment.
I am !
Fug "entertaining".

It needs to like it was before.

Reverent and solemn, and adhered to.

The Muslim POS ignored each and every word of that oath.
There ain't much "reverent and solemn" about Trump. It's part of his appeal.
Originally Posted by MadMooner

It ain't about Trump's appeal..

It's about the oath of office in the most powerful position in the world.

After the clown show the past 8 years, someone taking that oath seriously will make a far greater statement.
Chaos, Civil disorder,Bikers smashing heads in our nation's capitol, in lieux of "Reverant and Solemn ?"

...pretty goddam weird form of entertainment.

GTC

I'll be doing what I do everyday. Getup, put my boots on & go to work.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I will.

I'm recording it - so I can watch it again and again and again and again.......and skipping through the commercials at the same time..
Originally Posted by Redneck
I will.

I'm recording it - so I can watch it again and again and again and again.......and skipping through the commercials at the same time..

Excellent idea!

I can play it whenever John Lewis or Schumer is on TV!
I'm all for the ass kicking Trump is handing out, don't get me wrong. I can't watch a bunch of bottom feeding politicians.

It ain't about Trump's appeal..

It's about the oath of office in the most powerful position in the world.

After the clown show the past 8 years, someone taking that oath seriously will make a far greater statement.

I fully expect a Rosie O'Donnel look a like to self immolate on or near the stage. Surrounded by a gaggle of puzzy hat women and BLM mothers.

It'll be epic.
I will DVR it.
I could be wrong, but my guess is, if you watch it on TV you're going to see more communist nonsense than you will the Inauguration.

There's been a lot of talk about the bikers that are going to show up, but if things start getting unruly, I think the police and the National Guard will be the real show.

I think a lot of cops and military people have reached their bullshit tolerance level with that commie crap.
I fully expect a Rosie O'Donnel look a like to self immolate on or near the stage. Surrounded by a gaggle of puzzy hat women and BLM mothers.

It'll be epic.

There's enough Hollywood meltdown on the news daily.

I'll stick with solemn and reverent for as long as the ceremony takes.

This is OUR moment. Not THEIRS.
The protesters that try to block roadways and bridges, stop trains by chaining them down, or otherwise disrupt traffic flow and commerce are TERRORISTS and should be dealt with with GUNS. Period.
This one may be interesting
Originally Posted by hanco
This one may be interesting

Oh yeah.
The cameras will be on Obama as much as Trump and I can't stand the sight of the outgoing sorry excuse for a President, so I will not watch. I will pray for a smooth ceremony and for Trump to give a great speech.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
The protesters that try to block roadways and bridges, stop trains by chaining them down, or otherwise disrupt traffic flow and commerce are TERRORISTS and should be dealt with with GUNS. Period.

Yep.

Swiftly.

And made an example of.
This guy that used to work for me, came in here yesterday. He drives a fire truck and works as a rent-a-cop for the local sheriffs dept and he said he'll be down there. I think he's manning the fire truck. He's a real hot head. He said if he sees anyone burning the American Flag, he's gonna go ape schit. I can see him getting locked up already. grin

The CLOCK....

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...20left%20until%20Obama%20leaves%20office
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
This guy that used to work for me, came in here yesterday. He drives a fire truck and works as a rent-a-cop for the local sheriffs dept and he said he'll be down there. I think he's manning the fire truck. He's a real hot head. He said if he sees anyone burning the American Flag, he's gonna go ape schit. I can see him getting locked up already. grin

The CLOCK....

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...20left%20until%20Obama%20leaves%20office

Why would they lock him up?

He's just putting out the fire... laugh
I wont
Will be sighting in rifles for a coyote calling trip
i have a friend, who is an MP, who is in DC. he will isn't there as a civilian.
Originally Posted by dale06
I wont
Will be sighting in rifles for a coyote calling trip

Where you going hunting?
I won't be watching it, but I know my three sons will. Two of them work at the same plant. The company screwed them both over New Years, and they made up for it by giving them a floating holiday that needs to be taken before March 1. They both are taking the day off to watch the Inauguration at my place on the big screen. Son #1 will watch it at his home.

All three are deeply conservative, and it makes me proud to see them taking an interest in politics like this. I never took the day off work to watch an Inauguration.
Originally Posted by colorado bob
I'll be doing what I do everyday. Getup, put my boots on & go to work.

Yep, I'll not waste my time on watching. I will see the results of this presidency firsthand and that is the only thing that counts to me.
I was actually going until I started hearing all about these riots and BS that could simply make it an unpleasant experience. Bikers for Trump and BLM/Black Panthers. What could possibly go wrong??

Now throw in a constant rain all afternoon and the mall becomes a giant mud hole. Done that been there on the 4th and the Beach Boys!! No thanks!
Originally Posted by byc
I was actually going until I started hearing all about these riots and BS that could simply make it an unpleasant experience. Bikers for Trump and BLM/Black Panthers. What could possibly go wrong??

Now throw in a constant rain all afternoon and the mall becomes a giant mud hole. Done that been there on the 4th and the Beach Boys!! No thanks!

I sure would like to see BLM get rowdy with the B for T there. I think the head of B for T is from our state David, he was the one that mowed grass at the monument when the Govt shut down.
I am going to the mountains for a hike and shoot. I will DVR it so that I can watch the swearing in and any protesters getting smashed if that should occur.

mike r
Headed to the ranch, last weekend of the season, it will be recorded for later viewing
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
I'm working but will watch as much as I can!

No more muslim porch monkey! A historic time and a great day for the nation!

+1
Bought a new bottle of Basil Hayden for it.
I will enjoy every minute of it! grin
I sure will, then I'm going to buy a new truck (really!).

And I hope Trump twists the knife in Obama while he's forced to sit there and listen, just like Barry did to GWB eight years ago.

MAGA
© 24hourcampfire