Home
Posted By: Ringman contact your congress people - 01/18/17
Please call your senator and congressman to request they start or support an amendment to the Constitution forbidding anyone from pardoning anyone who has committed treason. Obumer pardoned a treasonous confused sailor who doesn’t know if he's a man or a woman. What’s worse he doesn’t know if he’s an American or not! Maybe someone in prison will do the right think before Obumer’s pardon can go into effect.
The very act of pardoning someone convicted of treason IS treason.
His sentence was commuted, he wasn't pardoned.
Posted By: RWE Re: contact your congress people - 01/18/17
he shouldn't get any rights as a civilian back until after the regular term of sentence.

He's just a felonious traitor who's out of jail, AFAIAC.

I'd offer alibi services to anyone looking for some payback...
obama commuted his/her sentence because the information stolen and conveyed actually helped the muzzies during the arab springtime. And since obama is a muzzie......
He's much more likely to receive justice out of prison, then in.

Hopin somebody makes lemonade outta this lemon.

When it happens, I'll chase it with some vodka.
She was not tried or convicted of treason.
Originally Posted by Northman

She?

No he/she/it wasn't.

Manning was convicted by court-martial in July 2013 of violations of the Espionage Act and other offenses.

Congress has passed laws creating related offenses that punish conduct that undermines the government or the national security, such as sedition in the 1798 Alien and Sedition Acts, or espionage and sedition in the 1917 Espionage Act, which do not require the testimony of two witnesses and have a much broader definition than Article Three treason. Some of these laws are still in effect. Some well-known spies have been convicted of espionage rather than treason.

Same thing.
Rich, our representatives are democrats and are some of the most radical ones. They all seem to make the vote against America lists. I've contacted them till I'm blue in the face. Last series of contacts to them was to let them know we the people were done with democrats.

I wonder if they remember me now?
Posted By: hanco Re: contact your congress people - 01/18/17
Hang em high
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Hopin somebody makes lemonade outta this lemon.

Are we talkin' about Manning or O?
IIRC. a president cannot pardon treason.
Originally Posted by heavywalker

She?

It.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Rich, our representatives are democrats and are some of the most radical ones. They all seem to make the vote against America lists. I've contacted them till I'm blue in the face. Last series of contacts to them was to let them know we the people were done with democrats.

I wonder if they remember me now?

When Obama Care came out I asked our Senator to to vote against it. He told me he read the whole thing and liked it. I believe he didn't read it and did vote for it.
Originally Posted by Ringman
Please call your senator and congressman to request they start or support an amendment to the Constitution forbidding anyone from pardoning anyone who has committed treason. Obumer pardoned a treasonous confused sailor who doesn’t know if he's a man or a woman. What’s worse he doesn’t know if he’s an American or not! Maybe someone in prison will do the right think before Obumer’s pardon can go into effect.

Rich,

Who are you and I going to call?

Merkeley, Wydon, DeFazio?

All of our Potland elected DemocRATS? what are they going to do for us?

laugh maybe.... they are like most democRATS... pretty much useless....
Worse than useless. Guilty of sedition.
© 24hourcampfire