Home
As some of you know the public hunter and hunters in general are constantly being squeezed out. This is just one example. Murrels Inlet SC is certainly not the best duck hunting around however several species are at times apt to be found here. However this area has a lot of hunting heritage. The transplants which do not understand nor care for the hunting heritage are out to shut this area down under the guise of a bird sanctuary. The fact is that within less than a mile two such sanctuaries already exist. SC is heavily laden with such bird sanctuaries at this time and though I don't oppose them this is a guise to take away the hunters rights in this area.

Please sign the petition to help SC hunters fight for the cause. The petition will ask for a donation at the end but after signing simply close out the page as no donation is expected nor required.

Great thanks to all that will sign!

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/shared-murrells-inlet
Done
Done
Thank you fellers, I knew I could count on ya! Keep em coming please!

Give them and inch and they take a mile!!
David I thought you were outta' here!! What's going on down there in lib land??

Anyway done!!

With you….David
Just another group trying to take away hunters rights buddy. Gotta fight the good fight while I am still standing here or anywhere!

One day I will leave but they haven't run me out quite yet lol. I have my days though!
John Henry applied

Up !

GTC
Thank you very much CF. Keep em coming fellers. Perfect way to make your voice heard for the cause of public land and water hunters nationwide.
Up for the late night folks. Hate to be a bother but really need your support!
Done
Done
done.

we georgians don't want y'all to lose anymore hunting land. y'all might start coming over here!
Done.
Good luck
Done from N.C.
Who is trying to designate this?

State or Federal?
Done
Done
Greatly appreciated fellers. This is being brought about on a local level by a group of Blue Hair types from the Jersey Shores.

In all honesty it is originated with transplants from the North to the South.

Now I know a lot of good folk that hunt hard and spit far that are Northern so don't take that the wrong way. Its just the actuality of what is happening.

Yall sure are appreciated! Keep em coming!
Yep
I signed it from SCDucks, i glad to see you brought here, Cleary who introduced the bill last year in no longer in office, who sponsored it ,Campsen?

When i lived at PI, we would sometimes shoot the divers flying into Huntington .
Not sure who actually introduced it RR. Just know that it must be dealt with using a sharp axe then shovel.

Please keep up the signing folks we are approaching the goal need all we can get!
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Who is trying to designate this?

State or Federal?

This is an example of State and local control, so vaunted by so many here. The "not in my back yard" liberals have quicker routes to restrictions when acting locally.

And I signed the petition.
Its local at face but at heart is being pushed and aided by both state and federal agencies that no longer desire to do their jobs. They want your money sure enough but nothing is coming out of the toy slot after you deposit.

Please sign!
as we all know, the problem/issue or challenge is politics.

it happens everyday, and it goes on nearly forever.

good luck in your efforts. get the vote out.
Signed.
Thank you sirs! Keep them coming gentleman. The members of the Fire are as strong a group as we choose to make ourselves.

Please sign.
vel, that's true enough. but, there's sub-sets of so-called hunters on here who will bash the living hell out of ya if you deviate one minute of angle from their own viewpoint. i won't name names, but we all know who they are.

but, hunting is a tradition than can and should be enjoyed by all. we need to keep it alive, and well. sport hunting has become important, but hunting in general is what it's all about.

i'm glad you are projecting concern about the proposed hunting regs in South Carolina.
I agree brother. Just trying to set a precedent against the anti hunters..

I know this if the anti hunters win this battle they still won't be happy and have further agendas on their wee little evil brains.

Please sign Gentleman, its greatly needed in our area!
Up for the late night crowd. If you don't mind just take a second and sign the petition!
Thanks to all, we hit our mark! Your time and help is greatly appreciated!!
© 24hourcampfire