Home
Gee, an illegal alien:

http://www.wnd.com/2017/01/illegal-alien-shoots-state-trooper-smashes-his-head-into-concrete/
Liberals who support open borders are profoundly ignorant about safety and security. This filthy scumbag is a prime example of why amnesty is a horrific idea....thank god the bystander had a gun. Should get a medal for that.
Originally Posted by sollybug
Liberals who support open borders are profoundly ignorant about safety and security. This filthy scumbag is a prime example of why amnesty is a horrific idea....thank god the bystander had a gun. Should get a medal for that.

liberals who support open borders are doing so specifically because that will harm America. Events like this one are not something that was unexpected, they were set up and planned.
All liberals hate America, hate what America is, how it was formed, and they hate more then anything else, Trump voters, ie, conservatives
The good Samaritan that shot the poor wetback only did so because he wanted to shoot and kill someone.

Did he check what was behind the guy to avoid any danger whatsoever before he fired?

I mean, the poor wetback was only beating on the cop...

Couldn't he have shot him in the arm?

Why didn't he have a tazer? Or a bean bag round?

Surely there was another way to handle the situation without killing him.
One good illegal!!!!
Man did the right thing
Former Mex. Federale,.....believe me, THAT is no character or integrity reference.
Known druggie.....maybe became a successful farmer / grower from Oregon ?
Wonder how many MORE of his compadres are loose on our highways and byways.

GTC
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Former Mex. Federale,.....believe me, THAT is no character or integrity reference.
Known druggie.....maybe became a successful farmer / grower from Oregon ?
Wonder how many MORE of his compadres are loose on our highways and byways.

GTC

We ain't seen nothin' yet.

You and I both have a pretty good idea of what's coming...
Invited in, catered to, and EMBEDDED now,....
This whole scenario remind anybody of "No Country for Old Men?"
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Invited in, catered to, and EMBEDDED now,....

That was Obama's goal.

Not only that, but they are protected by our own government.
© 24hourcampfire