Home
5 in one stroke. Kinda makes feel warm all over doesn't it. smile

Taliban bomb expert accidently kills himself and 4 sons

KABUL, Afghanistan – The government says an expert bomb maker for the insurgent Taliban inadvertently killed himself and his four sons in northern Afghanistan, while building a cache of roadside bombs.

Zabiullah Amani, spokesman for the provincial governor in Sar-i-Pul province, says Wednesday that Kamal Khan, a Taliban commander in the northern part of the province, died overnight while making explosive devices in his home.

Amani says Khan was believed to be the Taliban's best maker of roadside bombs in Sar-i-Pul province. These bombs have been frequently and effectively used for years against both government security forces and international troops in Afghanistan.

While the Taliban's heartland is in southern Afghanistan, they have become increasingly active and dangerous in northern Afghanistan as well.

Via FOX News
Ain't Karma a bitch! smirk
5 goat humpers gone..
I hate it when that happens...
Oops!!!
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
Ain't Karma a bitch! smirk
5 goat humpers gone..
Hmm. Expert you say? Every time I here someone mentioned as an expert I always wind up disappointed. At least this was a happy ending.
Originally Posted by TNrifleman
I hate it when that happens...
Personally, I LOVE it.. smile
Originally Posted by 4winds
Hmm. Expert you say?

It blew up so he was an expert laugh
Best news I've heard this morning. The only thing that would have made it better, would have been if it had been a bacon bomb.
Originally Posted by Beoceorl

KABUL, Afghanistan – The government says an expert bomb maker for the insurgent Taliban inadvertently killed himself and his four sons in northern Afghanistan, while building a cache of roadside bombs.

Zabiullah Amani, spokesman for the provincial governor in Sar-i-Pul province, says Wednesday that Kamal Khan, a Taliban commander in the northern part of the province, died overnight while making explosive devices in his home.

Amani says Khan was believed to be the Taliban's best maker of roadside bombs in Sar-i-Pul province. These bombs have been frequently and effectively used for years against both government security forces and international troops in Afghanistan.

While the Taliban's heartland is in southern Afghanistan, they have become increasingly active and dangerous in northern Afghanistan as well.

Via FOX News

Ahhh, chitt! Where do I send the flowers?
Your post just made my day....the only way it could get any better would be be breaking news that the Kenyan choked on a chicken bone......
Chit, what's Ringman going to do for a gunsmith now ......
awesome
Camel Con eh?
Just like raiding a wolf or coyote den. You kill the pups too.
IT IS A SHAME HE DID NOT DESTROY HIS WHOLE COMPLETE FAMILY.
poof, no eyebrows.....
Making Afghanistan Great Again!
Good
EX-spert. Drip under pressure. He was pressurized .
"Hey Dad, this wire's not connected...I"ll BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!"
This is the kinda news I LOVE to start my day with. smile
Another feel good moment!
Good. Now he's an ex-expert.
Proof that the principle of "Natural Selection" is alive and well.
Originally Posted by huntsman22
poof, no eyebrows.....

Good reference to one of my all-time favorite short stories. grin
Thank you Darwin.
Originally Posted by Beoceorl

Via FOX News

Oh happy day!
cool cool
They build bombs like they drive and run filthy convenience stores and cheap motels. Carelessly.
Originally Posted by Peddler
Thank you Darwin.

9-23-16 "Peddler" sock Puppet writes OP titled "I'm with Her"

And damn proud of it.
The orange faced, racist, sexist, moronic, con artist disgrace that is The Donald doesn't stand a chance against Hillary's superior intellect, cunning, personal grace, and professional wisdom.
She's been powering through her mild illness lately like a real trooper that any American would be proud to have as a president. She was probably slipped some poison in her food by some right wing, knuckle dragging nutjob. Otherwise, she an iron lady, and I do mean lady.
Pretty soon, you cerebrally challenged rednecks are going to burying your assault rifles in your backyard because the supreme court is going to reflect REAL America, and treat the Constitution as the living document that it is.
Those people who have been oppressed will get their fair share as the beautiful human beings that they are, instead of being treated as paper targets by the pigs. And brave folks like Colin Kaepernick will be seen as the heroes that they are, ushering in a new era of enlightenment.
I look forward to the YUGE azz whooping my girl is going lay on the reality TV star on Monday, and then this thing will be clear sailing. We can get past all this nonsense and continue moving forward for progress.
Kids, they blow up so fast.
And 4 sons. Surely this qualifies for a Darwin.
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Chit, what's Ringman going to do for a gunsmith now ......

Heh heh...I saw that! smile
Originally Posted by NDsnowman
Kids, they blow up so fast.

laugh laugh
Originally Posted by 1minute
And 4 sons. Surely this qualifies for a Darwin.

I think the cover word you looking for is 'service'.
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Your post just made my day....the only way it could get any better would be be breaking news that the Kenyan choked on a chicken bone......

Elizabeth Warren and the Kenyan .
[video:youtube]https://youtube.com/watchv=CBjKZaSvfGg[/video]
May all their virgins be camels.
And all with blew eyes... Some blew this way, some blew that way...

Wellll.. BYE!
Originally Posted by jnyork

Jesus H Christ, the idea is to bestow something they DON"T want!
Is there a gofund me account set up to help more of them meet the same fate?
Originally Posted by MagMarc
Originally Posted by 4winds
Hmm. Expert you say?

It blew up so he was an expert laugh

Not quite expert enough... smile
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Your post just made my day....the only way it could get any better would be be breaking news that the Kenyan choked on a chicken bone. cock.....
Poetic justice , no translation needed.

P.
Originally Posted by huntsman22
poof, no eyebrows.....

Haha. No where to hang them either!
I love a story with a happy ending.
Reminds me of this.

Hope R Gin-ster was one of his 4 sons...
"Hey Dad, this bomb building is a blast!!"
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

"WHOAH! NEVER MIND!!"

LMAO!!
Taliban Suicide Bombing instructor to class of trainees:" Watch closely. I'm only going to show you this once!"
Originally Posted by jnyork

Or male virgins....just saying.... the Quran doesn't specify.
Originally Posted by 308ragincajun
Taliban Suicide Bombing instructor to class of trainees:" Watch closely. I'm only going to show you this once!"

laugh laugh laugh

[Linked Image]

That's funny.
© 24hourcampfire