Home
Big upgrade on the the First Lady . . .

[Linked Image]
I dont think she was stunning. However, I dont think she has ever been pushed out of bed, , , , not even the morning after.
I don't know of a better looking First Lady.
To me, it looked like she had that elegant Jackie K-O thing going on.
Class and grace. What the position deserves. Not a monkey.
Hawt!!!
Mrs. Trump sure beats the he!! out of this...

[Linked Image]

quite frankly........

she is a beautiful first lady !
She is channeling Jackie O. today.
Originally Posted by WayneShaw

This. But CNN, MSNBC, CBS and the rest of the MSM will crucify her in the next four years. By the time they're done with her, she'll be an unfit mother. Mark my words!
Orange Okie: Not only was she stunningly beautiful today she was just incredibly beautiful last night in her gorgeous emerald green dress!
I mean INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL!
For anyone to deny her beauty is absolute idiocy!
Having said those things I normally never comment on peoples looks.
I think both Laura Bush and her mother-in-law (Mrs George H, W. Bush) were both beautiful people - not as much in their looks as in their personages and the way they conducted themselves.
I just can NOT find a complimentary thing to say about Mrs. hussein obama other than she came in to the White House with a chip on her shoulder and today when she left it was an even bigger chip!
Sad that!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Melania looks absolutely elegant.
Quite honestly I don't give a crap what the first Lady looks like, only what the first Man accomplishes.
Posted By: Gus Re: Melania looked stunning today - 01/20/17
while melania is certainly a better option than the one that just flew out of town, laura bush exemplified what a first lady ought to act like, look like, and how to project the proper image of the president's wife in a stately manner.

If you sit back and watch, the whole family has a look of appreciation for the moment with great dignity.
I didn't see Biden trying to do any "snatch grabbin" with her.
She is stunning
That woman was born to be a QUEEN!!

Absolutely gorgeous!!
Originally Posted by tpcollins

If you sit back and watch, the whole family has a look of appreciation for the moment with great dignity.

Yup, watching them last night on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial showed that this is a family that is humbly accepting the great responsibility that is now sitting on their shoulders. Also seeing the bright eyed joy and excitement of his granddaughter shows the bright future of the next generation.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Orange Okie: Not only was she stunningly beautiful today she was just incredibly beautiful last night in her gorgeous emerald green dress!
I mean INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL!
For anyone to deny her beauty is absolute idiocy!
Having said those things I normally never comment on peoples looks.
I think both Laura Bush and her mother-in-law (Mrs George H, W. Bush) were both beautiful people - not as much in their looks as in their personages and the way they conducted themselves.
I just can NOT find a complimentary thing to say about Mrs. hussein obama other than she came in to the White House with a chip on her shoulder and today when she left it was an even bigger chip!
Sad that!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

She has always been a bit to made up and plastic looking to me. But no one can argue the class and the upgrade from that other one.
Gorgeuos lady! Real class.

Bet all those designers who said they would not design for her, (although none were asked), are really sad today!
She is a classy and beautiful lady.
Posted By: byc Re: Melania looked stunning today - 01/20/17
She looked and conducted herself in a magnificent manner.

The entire Trump family did!!
As long as I have a face she has a place to sit
Posted By: BMT Re: Melania looked stunning today - 01/20/17
Originally Posted by bea175
As long as I have a face she has a place to sit

LOL (Head shaking)
1000% upgrade over Mrs Obunga.

BTW I thought Ivanka looked even better than Melanie. I mean, they are both 10 so it is hard to pick between them.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Big upgrade on the the First Lady . . .

[Linked Image]

Poor Melania. She married a real friggin' loser. wink smirk grin
I'd seen photos of son Barron but this is the 1st time I've seen video of him. To me he looks older than 10, maybe 12 or 13.
In with the class and out with the trash.....Great day for America.
and in contrast the ex-fl looked like she was on her way to the laundromat.
Posted By: efw Re: Melania looked stunning today - 01/21/17
Originally Posted by BeanMan
Quite honestly I don't give a crap what the first Lady looks like, only what the first Man accomplishes.

^ yep
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I'd seen photos of son Barron but this is the 1st time I've seen video of him. To me he looks older than 10, maybe 12 or 13.

He's a big kid. I was shocked to hear that he was only 10. It was wonderful watching him come out of his shell yesterday. He really seemed to like the tractors. He's become quite endearing.
They all show a GREAT deal of RESPECT to everyone.

It is great to see that President Trump is always thanking people on camera and it comes across that he means it.

unlike the last ingrate bunch that occupied the White House.

I am Proud to have Voted for him and his Family
I've read some real horror stories about how Hillary treated the staff when she was 1st bitch. I bet that Melonia will be fresh air when she moves in.
I hope you're right. And although she's one fine looking woman, I thought she looked more stunned than stunning yesterday. As in, "What has he got me into now?" stunned.

Whatever... She knows how to present herself.
Originally Posted by johnw
I hope you're right. And although she's one fine looking woman, I thought she looked more stunned than stunning yesterday. As in, "What has he got me into now?" stunned.

Whatever... She knows how to present herself.

I agree
But for some reason I think she will never let it known.
because she has to much Class and well up bringing to let it out.
Hillary and Michelle tried to be unelected rulers, grabbing power far beyond their positions. Melonia isn't going to do that. I think she'll be gracious hostess that we've seen in mosts other 1st ladies.
Melania is not going to move to DC (White House) for at least 6 months.

Ivanka is the fill-in hostess for now.
Ivanka is the fill-in hostess for now.
I hadn't heard that before. Either way, the official hostess will be a serious looker.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I've read some real horror stories about how Hillary treated the staff when she was 1st bitch. I bet that Melonia will be fresh air when she moves in.

Watched a show that told how the White House moves out the old first family and moves in the new family, they said in the confusion of the Clinton move, the bitch's ball gown had been mislaid and what a full blown harpy hitlery was until it was found..
Originally Posted by SandBilly
I don't know of a better looking First Lady.
Neither do I..

She simply EXUDES class and elegance.. 180 degrees from the Mooch.
[Linked Image]

VS....

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire