Home
What a worthless collection of debris...........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4142950/Thousands-women-head-Washington-protest-Trump.html
look at those so called males in those pictures!! Talk about dumb F$%KS. they ain't men for sure sad very sad
i cant understood why so many people dont want to fight to be an american anymore...they are more worried about a wall and protecting every person no matter what or who they might want to be....at this point in our country there are so many ethnic and gender issues you cant begin to talk about anything with out offending some body...

I am all for a kindler and gentler world but taking care of me and my family will come first.

And can somebody tell me what our core values are as Americans I here that term a lot know days from politicians and really they must be written down somewhere but I have never actually seen a list of them
all for the right to kill babies. they should be so proud.
So I opened the link, looked at all the photos of the masses.

Wondered "what's a person do if ya gotta pee" when you're in a mass crowd like that?

Figure a bunch pissed themselves.
I'm pretty sure the last time such a large crowd was gathered with like minded men and women was just before the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Who really gives a schitt.. Screw the entertainment industry and all liberals.
Originally Posted by gene270
i cant understood why so many people dont want to fight to be an american anymore...they are more worried about a wall and protecting every person no matter what or who they might want to be....at this point in our country there are so many ethnic and gender issues you cant begin to talk about anything with out offending some body...

I am all for a kindler and gentler world but taking care of me and my family will come first.

And can somebody tell me what our core values are as Americans I here that term a lot know days from politicians and really they must be written down somewhere but I have never actually seen a list of them

I think I understand why women are marching, at the core it was the "Grab them by puzzy" comment and bragado about sexual assualt. They believe what Trump said on tape is not part of our core values as Americans. Sure, there are other reasons they are marching but that is the big one.
If they pee on the lawn, won't it kill the grass?

Roses are red
Violet's are blue,
If it weren't for that puzzy
There'd be a bounty on you.
Originally Posted by gene270

ol Young harris, ga. borne and bred ex-Gov Zell Miller wrote a book on core values. and yes, he was a member of the Corps as well.

appalachian values die hard when push comes to shove. just sayin'

he was a democrat but espoused close to libertarian, & free-market ideology. he, like former senator sam nunn, and others would never survive in todays demo party. thusly, aire man Trump leads on this day.
Originally Posted by TooDogs

Wondered "what's a person do if ya gotta pee" when you're in a mass crowd like that?

That what "feminine napkins" are for. You must be single.
Well, ya, divorced.

Anybody speak this language?

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=261&v=VNXMOxBbt6g[/video]
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Anybody speak this language?

Uh...WTF was that?
An "actress" I'm never watching again.

She seriously needs to find her medication by today at the latest.
Speaking of which, where was Hanoi Jane?
Ashley Judd actually has a long history of mental problems and has been on meds and in and out of treatment facilities for years. I'm sure she claims it was caused by men. In reality most of these, as they call themselves, nasty women simply suffer from penis envy. Either they're too damn ugly to get any or they are mad at the world cause they don't have one. I can just envision all the hordes of stray cats following that crowd. Must smell like a huge fish market, I'm just sayin.
When madonna said that good didn't win, I wondered to myself, what could she possibly know about good?
Lots of filth in that mix. They ought to all jam into the Pacific Northwest and secede. It would suit me to be rid of them.
Originally Posted by 222Rem

Probably so, she's bipolar.
Originally Posted by rem141r
all for the right to kill babies. they should be so proud.

I see it as a mental illness, that springs from an unbalanced ego, an ego so consumed and inflamed by a delusion that individual freedom without responsibility is an ideal and a right, that one would kill a life, as a sacrifice to their own freedom.
It is sick, so sick. They worship and offer sacrifices to the church of "me."
From a spiritual perspective, it seems satanic.

Ashley Judd is a very unbalanced person, with a long history of psychological problems. I'm not surprised.
They are their own worst enemies. No wonder sane people don't take them seriously.
They hate themselves at least in part for being women, then attempt to blame men for it.
Originally Posted by websterparish47
Originally Posted by 222Rem

Probably so, she's bipolar.

A quick search kicked up all sorts of results.........including a quote where she admits being "absolutely certifiably crazy."

I'm surprised she's honest about that.
These demonstrations are a result of the $750 million Tyrant Obama the Liar provided to Dem front groups. Those idiots don't care about misogyny. If they did the would abondon the Progressive Fascist Dem Party because of it's support of the Misogynist in Chief BJ and his enabler Hillary Clinton.
This march was organized and set by Muslims for Islamic Law in this country.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by TooDogs

and no one noticed the difference
© 24hourcampfire