Home
From the DailyMail.co.uk:

"Majority of 230 protesters arrested on Inauguration Day will face 10 years in prison and $25k fine as US attorney says they will be charged with felony rioting."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-face-10-years-prison.html#ixzz4WSBP2ZJe
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Do this EVERY time we have a "protest" that turns into a (planned) riot and these problems will END
Elections do have consequences.
Wish they would get the max but at least a year and $10k would be nice.
I beeze laffin.
With that kind of leverage it should provide much information about who is funding this.... The Felony charges could spread....
Hope they keep it up, that way THEY can pay for the wall grin
Better yet have them work at putting up the wall.
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
With that kind of leverage it should provide much information about who is funding this.... The Felony charges could spread....

That would be a RICO case and could screw Georgie Soros right to the wall. It would nail down ANY group(s) or individuals who were in the chain involved with any payment made for rioters, whether for training,transportation,organizing, and payment to individuals. This might give me an Evilgasm
Good!
And with a felony record will lose their voting rights, gun rights, etc....win-win.
A lesson/example about personal accountability.
Check the social media comments of those arrested and see if "conspiracy to commit a felony" can be added.
There's plenty of room in the prisons for them. Boogalooga just turned 330 drug dealers loose.
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

That would be a RICO case and could screw Georgie Soros right to the wall. It would nail down ANY group(s) or individuals who were in the chain involved with any payment made for rioters, whether for training,transportation,organizing, and payment to individuals. This might give me an Evilgasm

... laugh
I hope they make an example of them. Send a message right from the start.
They might file felony charges, but most will be allowed to plea bargain down to misdemeanors.

Don't pretend you don't know that's how the system works.
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
I hope they make an example of them. Send a message right from the start.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me too ,, I'd love to see their court cases covered by the media -and get to see them sentenced to jail time plus a huge fine .. Talk about a snowflake meltdown .

Hey any of you guys want to chip in some $ and see if we can pay off a judge to bury them in prison ? I'll chip in a couple of hundred .
At least put it hard enough to really run up their legal bills.
About time
The statute of limitations isn't up on Baltimore, Ferguson, etc. The best fix for race riots is to shut them down fast and furious.
There is a BIG difference!! Ferguson,Baltimore were NOT Federal offenses. Washington D.C. IS as they were an attempt to disrupt a Federal function i.e. Presidential inaugeration.The others were state offenses.
Should be the same for ALL police officer killings!! But with longer and more quaranteed sentencing!!

I was really hoping this would happen. Give them some time, maybe 90 or 180 days and a healthy fine. I think it would be great if they recieved enough community service to do some good. Let them maintain and paint some community buildings, serve some food to the homeless and clean up after protests and riots.
There is a BIG difference!! Ferguson,Baltimore were NOT Federal offenses. Washington D.C. IS as they were an attempt to disrupt a Federal function i.e. Presidential inaugeration.The others were state offenses.
So rioting and property destruction is legal in the states? Are there no felony rioting laws in the states? They can be enforced just as well at a lower level.
Good. Lock them all up. Fine the sheit out of them.
Fantastic....I hope they like bologna, and anal sex....
I suspect their screwed with the new Sherriff in town.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
So rioting and property destruction is legal in the states? Are there no felony rioting laws in the states? They can be enforced just as well at a lower level.

FEDERAL crime. Huge difference!!
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Given the extreme left city governments in Ferguson and Baltimore,it doesn't much matter to them WHAT the law is unless it fits their agenda. I doubt the D.C. CITY government would be likely to be so hard on rioters, but this is out of their hands due to the event.
The higher paying the job, the more risk.

I'm betting they wished they stayed with their burger flipping job for $8 an hour over the paid protester job.

TFF.
Yup…plus if any of them even remotely acted like some of these guys on Cops and Jail then they're being accomodated by one of many DC jails. And trust me……you do not wish that on anyone!!

Well maybe………nah!! wink

Not even sure that Bob would go down there!!
We have plenty of space for them in Florence Co. We will be happy to have a few more jobs at Super Max.
I don't know if I can take all of this winning!
Originally Posted by Prwlr
Wish they would get the max but at least a year and $10k would be nice.

Along with the felony on their record. That should fahq their future.
RICO.....RICO....RICO!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racketeer_Influenced_and_Corrupt_Organizations_Act
Originally Posted by Kojac
About time

Beat me to it!
Did anyone catch Madonna saying something to the effect of her wishing she could blow the White House up? Doesn't that threat get you a visit from a 3 letter agency?
Originally Posted by Gristle
Did anyone catch Madonna saying something to the effect of her wishing she could blow the White House up? Doesn't that threat get you a visit from a 3 letter agency?

yeah, I caught that...

sure would love to see that comment get her some jail time... like a couple of years as a terrorist threat....

then they can deport her to some Muslim country.....and no coming back....
If the rioters are on any form of public assistance they should lose any and all for life
Once again you have to go to the UK for news.
No, ET. If the rioters crossed state lines, which the worst of them did, and were paid by out of state sources, it can be a federal crime. E
Does a federal felony ever get expunged from your record?
According to this Dallas link (CNS no less) it's 10 year and a $250,000 fine. They also say the judge released them without bail, provided they don't get arrested in DC again.

Hell, every damn one of them is now gone, gone, gone.
Lock them up
Excellent!!
Originally Posted by Prwlr
Better yet have them work at putting up the wall.
Yep, wearing ankle shackles.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
A lesson/example about personal accountability.
Yep. That's it. These folks have been allowed to be unaccountable their entire lives. Now the rule of law has returned to America.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
According to this Dallas link (CNS no less) it's 10 year and a $250,000 fine. They also say the judge released them without bail, provided they don't get arrested in DC again.

What happens in a case like this? With no bail, if you're from another state, there's really nothing to lose by skipping the court date, right?
7mm
Originally Posted by czech1022

"Majority of 230 protesters arrested on Inauguration Day will face 10 years in prison and $25k fine as US attorney says they will be charged with felony rioting."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-face-10-years-prison.html#ixzz4WSBP2ZJe

Do this EVERY time we have a "protest" that turns into a (planned) riot and these problems will END

These people didn't even vote, they hear "protest" and they think "loot, burn, and what can I steal."
The government is makin' this stuff way too complicated.

Take all of them cops they got settin' out on the street givin' people tickets for not wearin' seat belts,...give 'em all hickory billy clubs, and turn 'em loose on the Commies.

Work up some kinda bonus system,..a paid day of vacation for every third Commie they beat the piss out of.

Been wondering about this all day,....VERY serious charges, and than turn em' LOOSE, with no bail required whatsoever ?

That for damned sure doesn't sound right.

GTC

Originally Posted by crossfireoops

Been wondering about this all day,....VERY serious charges, and than turn em' LOOSE, with no bail required whatsoever ?

GTC

Still under Lynch rules for a little while...

GTC

Yeah, actually it does. it's the hammer hanging over the bug. This part "provided they don't get arrested in DC again." Means there will not be a Repeat Performance. it stops the bad behavior and its tracks (locally) , and if they do repeat you drop the hammer on them.
Originally Posted by kellory

GTC

Yeah, actually it does. it's the hammer hanging over the bug. This part "provided they don't get arrested in DC again." Means there will not be a Repeat Performance. it stops the bad behavior and its tracks (locally) , and if they do repeat you drop the hammer on them.

Might sound right to you,....I'd say the call re: "Lynch Rules" still in place is a little more likely.
Chrissake, these azzwholes are now clearly identified as anarchists for hire, and releasing them makes sense ?

GTC
Public caning would solve these snowflakes attitude problems once and for all.
Originally Posted by kellory

GTC

Might sound right to you,....I'd say the call re: "Lynch Rules" still in place is a little more likely.
Chrissake, these azzwholes are now clearly identified as anarchists for hire, and releasing them makes sense ?

GTC

Not my first choice, no. But concidering overloaded prisons, tied up courts, overworked public defenders, and the fact that if they had real jobs and could pay the fine they wouldn't be Rental rioters in the first place.
I would love to see them punished. But from a logical standpoint, This solves a local problem at less cost.
(I don't have to like a solution to understand it.)
This solves a local problem at less cost.

Really ?

What's it going to cost them to send a couple of their people out to Standing Rock, or Portland to pick up one of these creeps when he's arrested out there, and his D.C. warrant comes up ?

WTF does that cost all of us ?

Believe me their ARE empty cells enough contiguous, to have HELD those phoucers, and Loretta Lynch wears a chit eating grin over this, as does Mooch and her girly man.

GTC

From the punishment one would think theses are felony charges, if so warrants for failure to appear will be interstate, and nationwide.
If they end up with felony records, no chance for federal jobs, or contracts. Poor little snowflakes.
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman
If they end up with felony records, no chance for federal jobs, or contracts. Poor little snowflakes.

They might have screwed up so bad they'll have to get into politics!!
Felony rioting is the charge I read.
As for costs, transport costs are nothing compared to incarceration costs. Food, lodging, health care, cable tv, fitness club, free college education, appeals by public defenders , ect....
There are private prisons for a reason, money. (No one builds or runs one for the fun of it.)
I don't have the figures handy, but i remember i could have a nice vacation on the per day costs of holding one prisoner.
Public caning might do the job.......
Originally Posted by czech1022

"Charged" vs. "convicted" are two different things.. Plus, Soros' lawyers will plea-bargain 'em all down to "jaywalking"...

I pray I'm wrong..
© 24hourcampfire