Home
Posted By: OrangeOkie Paris at War! - 01/22/17
[video:youtube]UD7UA1d-WnA[/video]
Posted By: Wtxj Re: Paris at War! - 01/22/17
Ragheads just feeling homesick.
Posted By: Wacenturion Re: Paris at War! - 01/22/17
If the French government had any common sense, they would call in whatever necessary force, round up, and ship home every one of these rats.

Unbelievable the lack of thought process allowing one's county to turn into a third world toilet.
Posted By: TLB2 Re: Paris at War! - 01/22/17
slinging some lead back would stop it.
Posted By: Ranger99 Re: Paris at War! - 01/22/17
don't the french have buckshot ?
Posted By: exbiologist Re: Paris at War! - 01/22/17
Doesn't even say when this was filmed. Could be 10 years old for all I know
Posted By: Seafire Re: Paris at War! - 01/22/17
The French need to make it unhealthy to be a Muslim in France.....

I saw some American woman convert the other day at the food store, with her two little rug rats... paid for her groceries with food stamps of course....

I hate to say the hate that rose up in my heart... I felt like just walking over and pounding this overweight welfare bimbo....

she has two kids that will walk the same road when they grow up.... multiplying the problem for future generations...
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Paris at War! - 01/22/17
They'll let the Germans stay next time.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Paris at War! - 01/22/17
Originally Posted by Wtxj

See how far they'd get with this kind of crap in the SchittHole they came from....they'd find themselves in jail, with the key thrown away, or themselves dead on the street...
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Paris at War! - 01/22/17
Man that guy in black made a great silhouette target.

Now you see why I'm not LEO?

That'd be hard to resist
Posted By: Wtxj Re: Paris at War! - 01/22/17
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Wtxj

See how far they'd get with this kind of crap in the SchittHole they came from....they'd find themselves in jail, with the key thrown away, or themselves dead on the street...

How true. Ragheads forget quick.
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Paris at War! - 01/22/17
I can't understand the thinking behind bringing this scum in, knowing what's happening. Thousands of years these people have been this way, they're not going to change.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Paris at War! - 01/22/17
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
[video:youtube]UD7UA1d-WnA[/video]
That news doesn't fit the narrative that massive immigration of Muslims into heretofore white Christian nations is a worthy objective since said immigration advances religious, ethnic, and cultural, diversity.
Posted By: AKA_Spook Re: Paris at War! - 01/22/17
cant believe France didnt capitulate.
PS It's a hate crime in most of Europe to post or view that video. You could go to jail, since it suggests criticism of immigration policies open to Islamic immigration into Europe, and that's considered racist.
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
cant believe France didnt capitulate.
LOL.
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Paris at War! - 01/22/17
Originally Posted by TLB2
slinging some lead back would stop it.

Exactly . . . a couple of threads this week (Jerry Wanted to Die, and Jerry Wanted to Die II) were the results of zero tolerance by local police officers who shot dead two individual who merely brandished a knife and a pipe, and refused to put them on the ground. Poof! Gone. Why would the Paris Police put up with what that video shows they were putting up with. Just start shooting people. But we do the same thing in this country when Black Lives Matter act the same way.
Posted By: Mackay_Sagebrush Re: Paris at War! - 01/22/17
The Israeli method of gut shooting the primary agitators with suppressed 10-22s would be quite appropriate here.

Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: Paris at War! - 01/22/17
The problem is we're civilized while they are uncivilized. Hasbeen
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Paris at War! - 01/22/17
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
The Israeli method of gut shooting the primary agitators with suppressed 10-22s would be quite appropriate here.

Exactly! Make an example by cutting the head off the snake. I'd prefer eyeballing them, but you gots to take what you can get. I can live with gut-shooting them.
Posted By: websterparish47 Re: Paris at War! - 01/22/17
The Algerians fought two world wars on the side of the French. De Guelle(sp) gave them French citizenship after WWII. 70+ years of intermarriage & citizenship has made the situation impossible.
© 24hourcampfire