Home
http://freebeacon.com/uncategorized/confidential-david-brock-memo-defeat-trump-impeachment/

Should be fun watching how much they continue to underestimate the forgotten American people.
The Dems know that the fat is in the fire at this point. If Trump is even partially successful in economic growth, and moving the country forward, they LOSE! They understand this, and will stop at nothing to destroy him. They don't care how. I wouldn't rule out assassination, either.
The Democrats are like a spoiled little snot nosed kid who will break a favorite toy rather than let another kid enjoy it. If they can't run this country, then they'd rather destroy it. Mark my words, this isn't even close to being over.
7mm
Traitors. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr! mad mad mad mad mad
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
The Dems know that the fat is in the fire at this point. If Trump is even partially successful in economic growth, and moving the country forward, they LOSE! They understand this, and will stop at nothing to destroy him. They don't care how. I wouldn't rule out assassination, either.
The Democrats are like a spoiled little snot nosed kid who will break a favorite toy rather than let another kid enjoy it. If they can't run this country, then they'd rather destroy it. Mark my words, this isn't even close to being over.
7mm
Truth. All they care about is power over others. "We'll tell you what's good for you and what's not. And you'll like it!"
Yawn!

You'd think that idiot would understand the part about needing a certain number of votes in the Senate.
That AH just looks like he needs to be beaten within a breath of life.
And yet, it was "Un-American" to doubt Obama's well hidden past, and Hillary's unsavory history?

Do these people ever listen to and think about what they are saying?

Mike
They will be looking for the slightest thing
He's no different than the professional activists on both sides of every issue out there. He's gonna be fat and happy for a while. Trump's election is a dream come true for him and others of that ilk. It's the NRA and others on our side of things who'll be scrambling for funding now.
How would some organization impeach Trump when only a 2/3 vote of a Republican controlled house can do it? They'd have to get a 2/3 liberal majority in the house to even start with it.
Broomd: Thanks for the link.
I had not heard of this as yet.
It is indeed entertaining/rewarding to learn of the agony being suffered by these demonrat commies!
Screw'em.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
© 24hourcampfire